Should they totally remake I, II and III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVi| D0do
I'm sick of hearing people wanting to remake the Original Trilogy. It really makes me very sad to think there are actually people out there who not only think the Prequels are better than the Originals, but actually want the Originals remade to suit the Prequels!

mad

Morning_Glory
no more star wars! it is all fine! no more

Bardock42
THey could change a lot....cause well the PT are pretty shitty.

They could kind of remake the OT too...just for the fun of it asnd to make it look newer...we would still have the old ones if they screw it up (which they absolutely would)

Red Superfly
Too late.

What's done is done.

Anyone that says the OT should be remade needs to be shot. In the stomach preferably, thus causing the most amount of pain before death.

Boris
Looks like you suck so far... stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
I thought as much. big grin

This thread was supposed to be satirical, by the way... ya know, satirising the whole pointless thread thing goin on, and the people who want the OT remade. Don't take it seriously.

Of course I don't actually think they should remake the PT (though that would be better than remaking the OT!). These are George's films, and he's made them exactly the way he wanted to even though he's taken a lot of shit for some of his decisions. And for that, I applaud him.
clapping

Darth_Nefarus
I've thought this through and I have a solution.
I'm going to re-edit episdoes 1, 2 and 3, once I have the dvds
I'm going to cut about 80% of Jar-Jar from the first one, which would make the movie watchable.
I'm going to edit down about 70% of the dialogue between padme and Anakin. (God those lines were creepy)
I'm going insert some of the deleted scenes that I know will be there, like the delegation of 2000 etc. and remove a few lame moments with Padme again.
Padme and Jar-Jar really stunk up the series.

PloKoon Forever
redoing it would be over-kill.... lets just fix some of I and II's mistakes.... III is good as is....but as stated earlier...lets not get out of hand and take all meaning from these movies

Bardock42
No seriously...why not redoing it.....like in 20 years or something.......take alll 6 maybe change the story a bit, make it an alternative story......and redo it...I don't see the problem...if it sucks....well whatever....if it doesn't even better.

THEJEDIMASTER
lolz if they redo it it'll prob have better CG and stuff..

matreid
Just leave the PT and OT alone....

DeVi| D0do
Yay! I still suck!

Happy Dance

darth-yoda
i tgink they should redo the OT just make the CGI a BIT BETTER

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Too late.

What's done is done.

Anyone that says the OT should be remade needs to be shot. In the stomach preferably, thus causing the most amount of pain before death.

Yeah as much as I hate Return of the jedi and wish I could have prevented that horrible movie being made,its too late,whats done is done.

JediMasterLuke5
The Originals are better it is just theyre out dated and inaccurate, they need to just be updated.

Ast Rofan
Whoe else voted the horrible death option with me?

§pearhead
Too late.

What's done is done.

If you got that from the da Vinci code, well, it's only partially true.

Lungs are worse...takes far longer, and in the end, just as painful.

If the PT could be done over, I'm all for it.

Red Superfly
I haven't seen the Da Vinci Code. I think it was in Reservoir Dogs maybe. Not sure.

Bardock42
I haven't seen the Da Vinci Code. I think it was in Reservoir Dogs maybe. Not sure.

The Jackal maybe

Anyways seriously...the PT sucked so bad they couldn't even make it worse if they'd redo it...I lik,e the OT...but they could redo alltogether and make a StarWars 2030 or somethinjg.....

ickeris2003
They should just leave it how it is. Their wont be no more SW movies and things like that, so deal with it.

green dude
well no remakes no as for more.........anyway never know roll eyes (sarcastic)

green dude
poor DD This poll is stupid. You suck! poll has the most votes

im so sorry but i didn't vote that who did ? people are cruel stick out tongue

masterkit
I think most parts of AOTC needs to be remade

and the Oringinal could be too but keep Leia in metal breast plates happy

O dont kill off Oola and kill jabbas twilek dickhead ( the guy)

Captain REX
Too late.

What's done is done.

theredbaron
Agreed. But I think the PT should be remade. And instead of sitting around and just saying it, I've taken the liberty of re-writing them myself. I've finished drafts of EPI and II, and I'm working on EPIII.

Tangible God
Answered that a little late didn't ya?

pr1983
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
The Originals are better it is just theyre out dated and inaccurate, they need to just be updated.

How are they inaccurate? they came first.... messed

bilb
Originally posted by pr1983
How are they inaccurate? they came first.... messed

ummm yep

dragon milly
I don't see any reason to remake perfection.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterkit
leave them alone

pr1983
Originally posted by dragon milly
I don't see any reason to remake perfection.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ot or pt?

overlord
laughing out loud Hell yes! The Phantom Menace had a beautiful climax but almost meant nothing to the whole PT story except for locating Anakin SKYWALKER, HURRAY IT'S ANAKIN!!! Cut out C3PO and R2, make it more realistic, make the universe look bigger instead of coming across all these OT characters again. Attack of the Clones? Don't get me wrong, I like Dooku and I liked the Jango/Kamino thing but those clones? Being on the side of the republic? I thought they were so horrible? It was probably Lucas' inside joke to rebel against his fans.. I wish the clones would have killed senselessly or something, massacre, MASSACRE!! Revenge of the Sith had great fights except for the Yoda/Sidious and of Vader/Obi I expected some more unfortunately.. AARGH!! And those stupid wookies and beaches of Kashyyyk wich nobody wants to see!! Remake the whole thing, freak damned!!!!!! DO IT!!! AAAAARRGGH!!!!!1! Ah.. that's releaving...

Nactous
Hell yes, it should all be remade.

Canadadude
the PT should be remade. Won't it be cool if the Separatist Army was made up of IG-88 droids and the only one left from the Clone Wars was a bounty hunter? Just a useless idea that Lucas could have done.

MC Mike
Originally posted by Canadadude
the PT should be remade. Won't it be cool if the Separatist Army was made up of IG-88 droids and the only one left from the Clone Wars was a bounty hunter? Just a useless idea that Lucas could have done.

IG-88's backstory was long since written.

exanda kane
It shouldn't be remade. The PT should just be thrown in the bin! Then the general concensus on Star Wars by general, normal people will be that Star Wars is great!

Jack O'Neil
Everyone (Basically) said the PT sucked but you were the outs who had these high expectations on it. If they made the PT first you would have the same problem with the OT. You expected so much from it and it didn't live to your expectation so all you do is say it should be remade.

overlord
Originally posted by Jack O'Neil
Everyone (Basically) said the PT sucked but you were the outs who had these high expectations on it. If they made the PT first you would have the same problem with the OT. You expected so much from it and it didn't live to your expectation so all you do is say it should be remade.
You are so stupid.. hysterical2

exanda kane
dude...i was like ten or eleven when TPM came out- i had no expectation whatsoever! all i wanted was Han Solo! and it did not come.

Darth Orcus
Why are people so obsessed with all this "let's remake it" palaver. The most intelligent thing to do would be to leave Lucas & Co. alone so they can get on with other projects. There is the new TV series being worked on, I believe (among other things).

If any one is feeling down about all the movies having been made already (and thus nothing to go "Oooh, Aaaah" about) then just sit tight and hang on to your wookies - maybe he'll make Episodes 7, 8 & 9?

exanda kane
Thing is if you leave them alone who knows what they'll get up to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.