i nearly bashed a guy at work last night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
i'd worked all day from 12 - 11 ran off my feet with the chef. there was two of us on when there should have been 4, we worked flat out, my feet were sore, i was looking forward to home and some hooch and a good nights sleep. i went to the bar to get my knock off drink and leave and ended up serving people there for a half hour which was good but didn't help my tired and soreness. so i finally got to go, grabbed 3 Caronas and headed for the door. i had my hands full here, i was carrying my beers, apron, knife (in a sheath naturally) and wasn't in a position to open the door. Gene (on of the barmen who was working) was coming in and a guy i know (and think is a f*cking no brained idiot) was opening the door for gene, but gene hadn't quite made it to the door so i thought i'd duck through quick. i got about half through and the guy shoved the door back in my face, i nearly dropped my beers and knife (beers, i could handle losing, my knife, my $100 chefs knife, i wasn't losing without a fight). so we were on either side of the door him holding it half open, me trying to get through. i slammed the door open and nailed him with the door and was about half a second away from dropping two of the beers and smashing the third across the c*nts smug f*cking face. damn i was pissed off. gene could tell and told the guy to back off but i wasn't up for this shit after a long day

Ladyluck
laughing

Raven Guardia
whoa eek!

LiL nAstY GirL
good story no expression

a1hsauce
lol Kick his ass Tabby!!!!

baddspellahl4
I'm too lazy to read that, so can some1 give me the gist of it please?

Piggle Humsy
I know what you mean about the knife..
I'm very protective over my Knives too yes

sounds like the day from hell.. erm

Morning_Glory
eatpop

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
eatpop

^ I added that smilie! yay! Happy Dance

tintin

kmcdude
Smash him Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
James, next time, just remember this simple little phrase.

W.W.C.D. - What Would Chopper Do.

That's right. Uncle Chop Chop woulda knived the bastard.

kmcdude
Knock him out

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by tabby999
i'd worked all day from 12 - 11 ran off my feet with the chef. there was two of us on when there should have been 4, we worked flat out, my feet were sore, i was looking forward to home and some hooch and a good nights sleep. i went to the bar to get my knock off drink and leave and ended up serving people there for a half hour which was good but didn't help my tired and soreness. so i finally got to go, grabbed 3 Caronas and headed for the door. i had my hands full here, i was carrying my beers, apron, knife (in a sheath naturally) and wasn't in a position to open the door. Gene (on of the barmen who was working) was coming in and a guy i know (and think is a f*cking no brained idiot) was opening the door for gene, but gene hadn't quite made it to the door so i thought i'd duck through quick. i got about half through and the guy shoved the door back in my face, i nearly dropped my beers and knife (beers, i could handle losing, my knife, my $100 chefs knife, i wasn't losing without a fight). so we were on either side of the door him holding it half open, me trying to get through. i slammed the door open and nailed him with the door and was about half a second away from dropping two of the beers and smashing the third across the c*nts smug f*cking face. damn i was pissed off. gene could tell and told the guy to back off but i wasn't up for this shit after a long day

Whoa gj dude... hard day of work, and dont take any shit laughing out loud hilarious now, but probably not at the time... i give ya props dude smokin'

kmcdude
I broke a guy's nose at my work,but it was afterhours...........I got away with it.

2morrow,wait till afta work and kick his ass

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
James, next time, just remember this simple little phrase.

W.W.C.D. - What Would Chopper Do.

That's right. Uncle Chop Chop woulda knived the bastard.

yep, should have. i'd sharpened my knife too, could have shaved with it, he wouldn't have stood much of a chance.

the other night a guy who used to work where i do came in for drinks, some guy started some shit, the ex employee went into hockey fight mode, punch to the guts, shirt over the head, knee to the face. it was awsome, the guy goes from picking a fight to on the floor with his shirt soaking up his blood and his nose 4 inches across his face in about 10 seconds

kmcdude
That is heaps cool tabby!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.