Justice League War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, does everyone remember the very popular "Avengers War" and "X-Men War" that i made a while ago. Well, i just came up with this one. This is an Anything-goes Free-For-All with the members of the JLA.

THE FIGHTERS:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Captain Marvel
John Stewart GL
Hal Jordan GL
Kyle Rayner GL
Zatanna
Power Girl
Red Tornado
Dr. Fate
Martian Manhunter
The Atom
Captain Atom
Major Force
Hourman
Flash
Green Arrow
Plastic Man
Aquaman
Huntress
Big Barda
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Black Canary
Adam Strange
Firestorm
Steel
Blue Beetle
Sentinel Alan Scott

jrodslam
Anything goes? Fate or Zatanna or Hal wins.

stormfront13
zatanna should win considering what she can do

black robb
Dr. Fate

Dizzle
Sentinel. And Zatanna is still not God stormfront... llik meht lla! and its over... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dizzle
Sentinel. And Zatanna is still not God stormfront... llik meht lla! and its over... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Zatanna doesnt have to say "lla meht llik"

She could just say "amoc a ni enoyreve" or "suoisnocnu enoyreve."

stormfront13
dizzle, do you know who zatanna is?? she has no oimit whatsoever as to what she can do, she could take everyone out in that list

gautam
id say fate, sentinal or MM

long pig
Examples of Zatanna's limits in recent years were illustrated in FINAL NIGHT and JLA: BLACK BAPTISM. When the Sun-Eater attacked Earth, Zatanna needed the powers of Ray and Firestorm to heat a South American village when the rest of the planet froze.

The biggest stunt I remember her pulling was the restoration of Metropolis after "Zero Hour", the stunt required the combined psychic energies of a large number of heroes, plus the visual memories of both Superman(who knows the city inside and out, thanks to his x-ray vision), and Perry White(who represents the soul of the city). And it left her drained after the fact.

Her powers are great, but they require energy and will, and though hers are considerable, they aren't infinite. It's not just a matter of speaking the words and it's done.

jesserw21
batman wins cuz he has a way to beat every member in the justice league

zachrivard
superman or flash will win. Y? because they are the fastest. depending on who kills who superman will probaly win. IF both he and flash speedblist one of them will win they are 2 fast .

Solidus Snake
bats wont win cause everyone will try to kill him first. supes goes down next along with the magic users.

the winner will be either MM, dr fate or atom

Dizzle
Batman's little plans require a lot of prep... Plus he never really planned to take all of em at the same time. And though there's probably a way to conceivably beat each one, he's never done it. Unless of course, we're talking Lord of the Omniverse Batman... Then one batkick takes em all.

And Sentinel... or Doctor Fate.

armandovalles
I think Sentinel of Captain Marvel will win. Sentinel is basically the same thing as Hal, except his powers are based on magic rather than science, plus he is very underestimated, which will give him the advantage. Its the same exact scenario with Captain Marvel, who is basically the same thing as Superman, but his powers are based on magic not science, and CM is also very underestimated which will give him an advantage.

Mainstream
Batman because he's more than just a man.......

.....he's a legend. eekwave2

Draco69
You're all wrong. The Atom would win. He shrinks to the size of a string and let's the rest of the Leaguers beat the crap out of each other.

Darth Sparhawk
Batman, because he is so clever, or Superman, who is so strong. I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.