The Worth of Unfinished Art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
back when i was starting middle school adult swim had a anime series line up. on it they had a show called megami kouhosei(candidate for goddess). being a huge mecha fan i fell in love with the characters and the plot line. but after the 13th episode it stopped. upon further inspection i discovered that the series was unfinished. it blew my mind. why would they show something i would love only to have killed before its prime? a few years later there was a series on newgrounds.com by the flash artist"splashkhat". he made a series called "Final Fighting Fantasy" again i was instantly lured due to my manic love for all things final fantasy. yet again the series was never completed. he never even said "goodbye" to me or any of his loyal fans. sometime during this period another flash artist made a movie called "brutality". For its period it was quite a work of art. But sadly my heart was broken again when he quit flash altogether because he claimed that he was bored by flash and he could never get the right feel he wanted towards the sequal.

so tell me...what are your thoughts on unfinished art? how do you move on when you become so hooked to something? if you are an artist, would you leave your artwork unfinished?

please discuss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.