LOL! Kurse VS. Iron Man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Iron is Kurse's weakness!

Debate.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Sentry
Who takes it?

Iron is Kurse's weakness!

Debate.

Iron Man is just a title. He's doesn't use much iron in his armors anymore from what I've heard. If the bit of iron left in Stark's suit is enough, than he might just win - that's if Kurse doesn't get his hand on Tony first.

long pig
IronMan has iron in his suit, he's used that against other beings with an iron vulnerability. So, it'd work on Kurse as well.

Beyonder
Originally posted by long pig
IronMan has iron in his suit, he's used that against other beings with an iron vulnerability. So, it'd work on Kurse as well.

Some iron. I doubt his entire suit is iron. Steel > iron is that not true?

Still wanting for shellhead, to upgrade to adamantium. Doom as well. Doom won't until 2099. roll eyes (sarcastic) You'd think adamantium was that expensive for these two. laughing out loud

MERCILOUS
Steel is an Iron alloy.

Your second point is pretty damn good though. Except I don't think it's a matter of cost but rather availability.

long pig
Yeah, if it was more available, people wouldn't set up big major plans to kill people like Cyber to get it.

But, an Ironman adamantium suit would be damn near unstoppable.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Yeah, if it was more available, people wouldn't set up big major plans to kill people like Cyber to get it.

But, an Ironman adamantium suit would be damn near unstoppable.

Doesn't really need adamantium. His forcefield makes the armor virtually indestructable, unless it runs out of energy. The armor is completely demagnetized, so I don't know whether or not there is any iron or steel present in the armor.

Beyonder
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Steel is an Iron alloy.

Your second point is pretty damn good though. Except I don't think it's a matter of cost but rather availability.

Well ask Ultron. The guy has adamantium bodies hidden every where. He's also got loads of secondary adamantium. Next time the Avengers beat up Ultron, Stark ought to get a hold of it and make a suit of it.

Scoobless
adamantium Iron Man.... nah.... he'd be too tough then... maybe secondary adamantium.... for special occasions (like.... maybe he has to fight Hyperion) ... but have some stupid explanation as to why he doesn't use it all the time.... power fields causing physical illness or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.