spiderman villians vs batman villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

all4carnage
who has the baddest villian and whos bad guys would win
spidermans baddies

green goblin
sandman
venom
carnage
doc ock
hobgoblin
electro
kingpin
rhyno
mysterio
hydro man
swarm
vulture

batman baddies

joker
riddler
2 face
mr freeze
penguin
bane
catwoman
harleyquinn
scarecrow
killer croc
the ventriloquist
rasalghul
posion ivy

all4carnage
i think power and strenght wise spidermans villians would rape the bats villians

Sentry
Carnage alone would take half the Bats villains at least. Oh wait he could probably take all of them.

Joker1237
ant there a trend of this some were back??

Well any way I think the Bat;s villians will used there brains to win,

Knowing the Joker, He highjack a nuke, and level New York, just to win.

He has done that before, but Batman always have to have one of thsos close saves.

all4carnage
kingpin would already have a hit out on the joker and send one of his superpowerd thugs to knock him out of the picture.....kingpin is the king of new york......besides me...

Joker1237
Joker would used his deadly and murdious plans to kill King pin.

vaya_the_elf
Hate to see this but i think spiderman villains would win.

Joker1237
Dont say that Vaya, I was thinking, if any one is going to be with me, it be you lol.

I mean the Joker will take do something like level New York or the Riddler would trick Green Gobbie, or something. The Bat Villians do have a GREAT shot of winning this. And there is Bane, might and brains, and miltary tactics, Ra, the imortal, and other colorfull villians.

brainchild81
They are quality villains, but the Spidey-villains would crush them.

CorderaMitchell
Many of bats old villans were souped up but this still goes to spidey's villans

newjak86
I think Mr. Freeze would be a force to be rekoned with in this fight. He could take out at least half of those villians with ease I would think. Other then freeze Spidey villians are defently tougher to some degree then the Bats baddies. Also I think Ivey's plants could give them problems to. Now here is the kicker though the Bat's bad guys have a big advantage. They are with out a doubt smarter than then Spideys bad guys. Each one of Bats baddies could out think the spidey villians. Also it isn't like the Spidey villians are immortal and Bat's Baddies have some mean ways of killin people and alot of them at once. I think in a team fight Bat's guys take it simply because they can make a better plan and could defently hurt these guys. I think the big reason I pick bat's Baddies is they have Freeze who is easily a match for anyone possibly five on the other side to go along with their tactical adavtage.

CorderaMitchell
Dock ock, and king pin would lead in hold their own in the fighting department.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.