Rusted weenies anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
My friend lite his fart on fire,the flame came up,burnt his ass hair and balls.My entertainment is cheap.

How cheap is your entertainment?

kmcdude
We used to chuck apples and banana's on the road and watch cars run them over whistle

WickedTexasMomA
Wasteful XD...I lived by the railroad tracks as a kid, we used to put penny's on the track and wait for a train to run them over, they where so cool looking afterwards.

kmcdude
When I was 12 I also used to sneak in golfcourse's and steal the flags and get people to run after us laughing laughing laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
my friend made a home made flame thrower... we were at his appartment at midnight.. everyones drunk(except for me ofcourse) he hangs over his two story balcony and shoots flame balls at peoples car driving on the highway.. (roman candles work too hehe)

kmcdude
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
my friend made a home made flame thrower... we were at his appartment at midnight.. everyones drunk(except for me ofcourse) he hangs over his two story balcony and shoots flame balls at peoples car driving on the highway.. (roman candles work too hehe)

That sounds fun smile

LeAtHerRFace
fun... but very dangerous and risky laughing out loud

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
My friend lite his fart on fire,the flame came up,burnt his ass hair and balls.My entertainment is cheap.

anything where someone get hurt....devil...

PrinceofBlades
Shhh, amateurs...

WickedTexasMomA
A guy went to jail for his amusement.He through a bowling ball off a bridge and killed a guy.

SlipknoT
I used to stand on High Way overpasses and throw chips and other randown stuff, one time i threw a dead squirrle off

WickedTexasMomA
ewww you touched it?!

Sun Ce
digged up a graveyard when i was 9 years old....i didn't even know it was a gravesite, i was young and playing around, till a cop came and took me home....and thats when i found out it was a gravesite lol.....i am weird....still it was fun..

Spideys Sister
During Recess Thr 8th, 7th and 6th graders would stand at the gate and yell at the Drivers...I'll miss that...sad

Spideys Sister
Don't tell me you've never done that.

BackFire
My entertainment is even cheaper.

I can spend hours with my friend just making fart sounds and giggling about it.

Sometimes we'll spend a good amount of time making up ridiculously homosexual names. "My name is Kermit Creamlover"

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA

Ill have a wiener! Wait I already know someone who has one that Id like...shifty droolio angel_not *Looks up* Whoops.....d..did I just say that out loud?

Fearnix
Everything about me is cheap..

so if there are any ladys out there who want cheap sex, you know who to come too wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.