Joker vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
two insane phsycos fighting each other who will when

C1nd3r
joker shows him who's the real nutjob.

DarkCrawler
Green Goblin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
Joker.

EvilCap America
Id imagine it could be inconclusive for a while........Until Green Goblin throws a punch that tears Jokers head off

Scoobless
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Id imagine it could be inconclusive for a while........Until Green Goblin throws a punch that tears Jokers head off

lmao.... that's pretty much what i was thinking

GG isn't really insane.... he's just a complete b@stard with a bunch of funky weapons, henchmen, super powers and a mean streak a mile wide

DarkCrawler
I thought he had MPD.

And he is definitely insane:

http://img70.echo.cx/img70/549/pulse2pyratep230bm.th.jpg

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I thought he had MPD.

really?... i thought he just liked to f**k up Pete's life...... a lot

True Sinister
Joker. I never thought I would say a Batman villain could beat a Spidedr man one.

Next Venom_girl
Goblins got superstrength and high tech weaponry on par with Bats. Joker's got acid, gags, and a bad plastic surgery job. I don't see how Joker would take this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Hmmmmm i would usually say Green Goblin, but i just watched Batman Beyond The Joker Returns and realised that Joker OWNS ALL...... so with a smile on his face and a razor sharp playing card through the Goblins heart , Joker wins

Next Venom_girl
Dude, getting impaled through the heart doesn't keep a Goblin down. He will return and have revenge with Joker Clone Saga! roll eyes (sarcastic)

brainchild81
GG would blow him up with a pumkin bomb or shoot him or knock his head off.

ImmortalOne
Whos got more gadegets ? Batsy or GG
Answer: Batsy

Batman couldnt hae beat Joker if it was not for the help of Robin...

Joker is a cold bloded killer with infinite amounts of tactics..

Joker is the that you have to bet on !!!

MrHeavySilence
Joker will destroy Green Goblin!

The Joker: I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of it as... therapy.

----------------------------------------------

The Joker: I'm only laughing on the outside / My smile is just skin deep / If you could see inside I'm really crying / You might join me for a weep.

The Joker: Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

The Joker: Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

The Joker: Ah, come on you gruesome, son of a *****! Come to me. Ha ha, come on!

Marvelgeek
ermm
Green goblin. Super strength, stamina, one hell of a healing factor, madness, brilliant and lethal weapons and inventions, not to mention a well connected billionaire. And the man can hold a grudge for ever. smile

xmarksthespot
They're both diabolical madmen. But GG is a superstrong diabolical madman and he's probably more intelligent.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They're both diabolical madmen. But GG is a superstrong diabolical madman and he's probably more intelligent.
smile

Joker1237
how can Green Goblin get by this??

Marvelgeek
yes laughing out loud

brainchild81
Originally posted by Joker1237
how can Green Goblin get by this?? Maybe by shooting the bomb before he throws it? or before he even lights the fuse.

Joker1237
It was All ready lite.

He hide it under hide HAT.

brainchild81
Then he gets blown to bits before he can take his hat off. Joker's really not all that good in a battle. He's absolutely toast without some kinda prep.

WAF3001
Green Goblin

Mainstream
yeah double G

jrodslam
Joker.

Freaky Zeeky
Green Goblin, ssimply because he has everything Joker doesn't have.

Zod4Life
Didn't I already make a thread on this?

Zod4Life
GG would win.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Didn't I already make a thread on this?

I dunno, nive avatar by the way.

Zod4Life
Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.