Batman vs Superman the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Fake? REAL

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.filmrot.com/images/svb_fanlogo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.filmrot.com/articles/news/005772.php&h=139&w=125&sz=5&tbnid=6n60gmn56AcJ:&tbnh=88&tbnw=79&hl=en&start=131&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dbatman%2Bvs%2Bsuperman%2Bpicture%26st
art%3D120%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

yahoo movies also had an article about it

Myth
Well, the poster is definitely a fake. They would not use the Batman and Robin symbol for a Batman vs Superman movie poster. As for the movie, its been rumored for years and years but I don't think there has been any sudden developments to get it kick started.

Justice Pie
It just kind of confuses me...

Why the hell would Batman want to take on Superman? I know Batmans got some kind of a death wish, but he's not an idiot!

DarkCrawler
Maybe they fight with guns...

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/107.html stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
The idea is good, but i think they will over do it. With batman movie out, and superman movie to come out soon. Think its a bit much for right now.

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by Justice Pie

Why the hell would Batman want to take on Superman? I know Batmans got some kind of a death wish, but he's not an idiot!

1. because there cannot be two leaders... they fight for the "top dawg"
2. batman has beaten superman twice and has also beaten other stronger beings such as (hulk, venom,etc.)

BENITO
Batman

Wickerman
Originally posted by Justice Pie

lol, this reminded me of the Batman Superman cartoon when Batman tosses superman across the room then Supes rams into him and bats goes down faster than a speeding bullet. Supes then says "They told me you're crazy. I didn't think you're stupid"

~wickerman~

Scoobless
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
2. batman has beaten superman twice and has also beaten other stronger beings such as (hulk, venom,etc.)

when did he beat Venom?... the Hulk thing was total BS... if we're talking about the same incident ... the one where Batman winds the Hulk by kicking him in the stomach... utter crap

ragesRemorse
This rumor is old. I remember back when they first shelved the new superman. There was talk of a batman vs superman movie. That was nearly 6 years ago. When they first announced a batman begins they also said that there would be a batman beyond movie following the batman vs superman movie. I'm sure it could happen, but i dont think there is any need to have vs movie with these two. They would compliment each other in a movie where they fight alongside each other, but on screen supermans powers dwarf batmans abilities to much. In the comics it is believable, but i dont see it being accepted on film as believable.

LeAtHerRFace
^yes I think thats pretty much true

Mainstream
they should call it "Batman beats the hell out of Superman the movie"

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream

so it's supposed to be a kids movie?
wink

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Originally posted by Wickerman
so it's supposed to be a kids movie?
wink

~wickerman~

Batman will learn that Superman is trying to take over the world...Batman must use all his available resources and cunning to take down the last son of Kytron in a showdown that sure to be heard from China to LA...or something like that...hey Wick.

Alfred: master Bruce...Be careful..his no ordinary man you know..

Bruce: maybe not..but all men can be stopped..even a superman...

LeAtHerRFace

rock

booper
okay- I don't think that would be a good movie because it wouldn't be cool if one of them kills the other or the other wins, because their both superheros and there's a lot of people who would get very angry if their hero doesn't win. Maybe if it was a team up like the comic book.

b-dan
they stop production a wiel ago i read that last year ina magazine

Mainstream
Batman should beat the hell out of Superman...show him who rules the night...and what not

LeAtHerRFace
exactly

pr1983
Batman should beat the hell out of Superman...show him who rules the night...and what not

Ok...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.