Blade vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Characters/Deathstroke.jpgmad
VS
http://hometown.aol.com/kingmo69/images/blade.jpg mad

Both get thier usual swords and weapons.
They fight in an open area.

Blade thinks Slade is a vampire, I dunno.

MERCILOUS
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
!!!!!!!!

C1nd3r
afro!

long pig
Man, don't clown!
That afro is like extra padding for his head, like a helmet.
The soundtrack of this fight is disco inferno.

MERCILOUS
You only made this thread 'cause of all the Blade Fanboyism going around right now, that and their names are only one letter away (sort of, you know, Blade-Slade.)

long pig
laughing
So?
I also wanted to show him in 70's garb!

MERCILOUS
And I appreciate it, beleive me you.

MERCILOUS
You should make a Blade vs. Mr T. thread. I saw a preview for the coming issue....Mr. T must battle...Mr. T!!!!!

long pig
.......I dunno, Mr.T is pretty high up on the power level, wouldn't want to disrespect him by placing him against such a foo' as Blade....he might then come after the whole KMC forum!
We are not worthy of his pity!

MERCILOUS
Ok, just have there hairstyles compete instead...

Scoobless
Blade seemed pretty fast in the films... how much faster than human is he?

DarkCrawler
That suit DS has in the pic is much better then the one he regularly wears.

EvilCap America
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

70s Blade i had always heard rumors but never actually SEEN the source

Anyways Deathstroke eats his brain

daniel18
oh looks like im fighting blade this time lol just kidding hehe we also share the same initials DS short for deathstroke DS is also my initials lol and slade is my surname to oh my gosh im shocked

Wanderer259
Man, I gotta respectfully disagree. Slade's classic outfit used to bother me, but it really grew one me after a short period of time. Now I love it. The one above is just... well, stupid. I love to see Slade decked out in more tactical gear and whatnot, but the above uniform is just a failed version of that idea.

Still the one true Deathstroke...
http://www.ikuzostudioswest.com/deathstroke.jpg

DarkCrawler
But any respective assassin would not wear orange...

daniel18
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO WEAR AND NOT WEAR LOL

MERCILOUS
Says you.

Wanderer259
No, y'see, he's badass enough to wear whatever he wants. Who's going to tell him otherwise?

Besides, Wolverine wears yellow without having a very sunny disposition. Go figure.

jinzin
i'm not so sure it's orange...it has an orangish hue (sp?) but the actual color seems to be gold...anyways i gotta agree with wanderer here...(yet again hehe) as I find the pic at the top of the page....odd....i don't know if it's the feminine way in which his legs are stanced...or the fact that he's garbed out in purple....but he looks very homosexual....I mean that literally not to be taken offense...

long pig
I tend to agree, it's almost like he's giving us a "Curtsy" in that pic.
I'm almost positive Slade doesn't curtsy.

The only thing I dislike about Slades original is the bell bottems.

jinzin
those pirate boot lookin things? yeah that was my only complaint as well...laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
I tend to agree, it's almost like he's giving us a "Curtsy" in that pic.
I'm almost positive Slade doesn't curtsy.

The only thing I dislike about Slades original is the bell bottems.

I wonder why people always laugh at Superman when he is wearing his underpants over his other suit...Slade does the same thing...

jinzin
superman's a dick...almost as much as cyclops....almost...

long pig
Wearing underwear out-side your pants isn't the most hetrosexual thing in the world either.

He just needs to lose the bell bottems, and slap on a full bodied suit. Then go off and kick batmans ass again.

long pig
Cyclops is the head of the dick community, a dick-head if you will.

DarkCrawler
Nah, Superman is.

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

jinzin
ahhh so that would be why he's now running around in that big blue condom lookin suit in astonishing then.....all is clear now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.