smallest vs. largest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nngo2k
Who's the smallest character in either DC or Marvel? Ant-Man? The Atom?

VS.

The biggest: I think it's Galactus.

a) how small does an object or person has to be before Big G can't see it? (Only using his eyes)

b) if, say The Atom, gets into one of Big G's orifices (e.g. nose, ear, mouth, or God forbid his butthole), what kind of damange can he do?

Just thought this might be a funny battle.

(did the google thing, couldn't find another vs. like this)

colossus17
big G.....is not the biggest........celestials.......or ego the planet.....are much bigger.........even apoc is bigger the big G....when he draws energy

nngo2k
Ok, then pick them. Sorry, I didn't know who was the biggest.

But still, the thread is about the biggest vs. the smallest.

Hmm ... I see the problem with this thread now. I should've said no cosmic being.

Eh ... I guess this thread will just wither away. Sorry!

colossus17
dont say u r sorry......conquer ur fear.......if people dont like ur thread screw them.......never apologize.......this mortals on this forum will see it as a weakness and they will attack u like piranhas...attack a bleeding cow ninja

Xplosive
Celestials probably, Ego, Apocalypse can be enormous.

DarkCrawler
Eternity?

colossus17
its an abstract....it dosent have a physical body.....

Scoobless
people in the microverse are smaller than the Atom...... the Infinites are probably the biggest... as seen in "Avengers Infinity"

(this isn't actually an infinite in this picture.... it's one of their toys that aren't even as big as one of their fingernails)

http://www.universomarvel.com/webavengers/limiteds/portadas/avinfinity3.jpg

DarkCrawler
Whoa.

True Sinister
GOD DAMN THATS BIG!

colossus17
thats what my girlfriend told me when......

armandovalles
the biggest characters are the infinites. (from the Avengers: Infinity story) They were so big they held Eternity in their hand and their fist was the size of a large planet.

colossus17
how can they hold eternity if he is part of everything in the universe..he is abstract..he is basically the universe....atleast one of its main components.......

armandovalles
they did. they went into the dimension were Eternity always talks w/ LT, grabbed Eternity in his hand, and left.

True Sinister
he is right colossus that infinity comparison is how the infinites are measured to be as big as they are.

colossus17
oh true.....i guess i never looked at it this way

True Sinister
I wonder if the infinites and the other biggies are possible to be in a movie with such unimaginable size

armandovalles
not until probly around 2020.

True Sinister
Originally posted by armandovalles
not until probly around 2020. why that long?

Xplosive
Originally posted by Scoobless
people in the microverse are smaller than the Atom...... the Infinites are probably the biggest... as seen in "Avengers Infinity"

(this isn't actually an infinite in this picture.... it's one of their toys that aren't even as big as one of their fingernails)
]

Yes, I cmpletely forgot about them, Celestail weer really small agaisnt them.

True Sinister

http://www.universomarvel.com/webavengers/limiteds/portadas/avinfinity3.jpg I am just now thinking about this. This thing is less than the size of 1 of thier fingernails? How many infinites are there. Where do they live? How do they live? are they human like?

Scoobless
there were 3 Infinites (in that story).... they're from...... somewhere else.... somewhere outside the regular MU.... they sent those robot things to transform planets and link them together into large rings so they could tow stars across the solar system into formations that would cause the most efficient power output for them.... they didn't realise the MU was inhabited by sentient beings (as it's so small to them) they seem humanoid..... but larger (obviously)

Laminator_X
Without jumping up to "space gods," the Living Monolith.

Scoobless
earthbound largest?..... the Colossus thing that Wonderman fought in his limited series.... Ultimo..... Midgard Serpent..... Jack Hawksmoor with Tokyo battlesuit?..... Atlas when he overdosed on Ionic power (from Neferia's bomb) Metroplex (from transformers) big grin

armandovalles
no of all Earthbound characters i'd have to say Terminus.

Laminator_X
Godzilla!

supremthor
are they more powerful than the LT?

True Sinister
people in the microverse are smaller than the Atom"

exactly how small are they? I wonder how they would compare to the infinites

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by True Sinister
I am just now thinking about this. This thing is less than the size of 1 of thier fingernails? How many infinites are there. Where do they live? How do they live? are they human like?

And still...they aren't even the size of our galaxy. In the Universe...even Infinites are small...

whirlysplat
The infinites are the biggest and that pic on the cover is one of there servitors as big as a planet itself.

RayIsGay
Do you think that is mabe too big? I think there is a point to where someone should just look at it and say, thats too big...

or is that just me?

kgkg
LT is the biggest mofo ever.

True Sinister
I think the largest could win becuase they can crush this entire planet like nothing. BTW I have to ask how big are the people from the microverse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.