Mr. Zsaz cameo in Batman Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joseph_Kerr
During the scene where the inmates of Arkham are released, he is bald with a goatee. If you look on his neck you can see the slashes in groups of five. He is also the man wielding a knife who goes after Rachel.

SpyCspider
well he was also early on in the courtroom being indicted I think....cuz Rachael clearly said "Mr. Zsaz"

Joseph_Kerr
I didn't catch that. Cool. smile

bakerboy
Yeah, in the courtroom scene they mentioned his name.

Joseph_Kerr
Yeah, I remember him now. Makes more sense now why he focused on Rachel. I didn't make the connection.

Gregory
I thought that was a cool little inside reference, and I'm glad that Zsaz got into a movie, even iun such a small role.

vaya_the_elf
That is spiffy smile

Joker1237
Zsaz got in the movie, mmm, I heard they also had a JOKER hint in the end of the movie, had not seen it yet. But I heard about it.

NoFate007
Forgive my warped mind, but I don't remember who Zsaz is, although it did sound very familiar when I heard it on the screen.

Joseph_Kerr
Zsasz gets his kicks from cold blooded murder usually with a knife. Each of his victims is numbered on his body with a scar in much the same way a hunter notches his weapon to record each kill. He is a violent sociopathic killer with no remorse for his actions.

Red Superfly
Yeah he just randomly kills. For no good reason.

He grew up perfectly, wasn't abused, or anything. His mind got twisted for some reason though.

NoFate007
That's right! I forgot about him.

Red Superfly
I never thought he was anything special.

I heard they were gonna put him in the Animated Series, but the makers thought he was too shallow and violent.

I agree. He's Batman's equivalent of Carnage from Spider-Man. Very two dimensional, especially when comparred to the greatness of the likes of Joker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Freeze etc.

His small role in Begins is polite and totally justified. I wouldn't have wanted to have seen any more from Mr. Zasz, I think they handled the character tastefully.

NoFate007
Yeah I hope he isn't a major character or anything later on. Staying where he is now seems fit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.