The Fur Bus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
Ok, I was coming back south from Iowa because I was on vacation. After what had been a 15+ hour trip we were finally on the highway to my house. As we were a few intersections from my house, this small and very stange bus pulls up besides us. I'm thinking, "must be another teen bus visiting this state." So decide to ignore them, when all of a sudden the in habitants of the bus(only girls!!!!) start screaming and then it happend...I get flashed THREE TIMES!!!! eek! Honestly, (and KD knows what i'm talking about) If only I had my camera...cool

Of course my mom being the one who drived wasn't quite happy with what had occured. So after driving very close,becuase my mom wanted both the licence plate and phone # on the car (However I was able to give them mine naughty) I picked up what would have to have been the funniest thing to have read. The Fur Bus. Ultimate Party vehicle cool oohh right...

PinkDi@monds
ok....strange yet...somehow amusing

Clovie
'flashed'? huh

BartmanX
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ok, I was coming back south from Iowa because I was on vacation. After what had been a 15+ hour trip we were finally on the highway to my house. As we were a few intersections from my house, this small and very stange bus pulls up besides us. I'm thinking, "must be another teen bus visiting this state." So decide to ignore them, when all of a sudden the in habitants of the bus(only girls!!!!) start screaming and then it happend...I get flashed THREE TIMES!!!! eek! Honestly, (and KD knows what i'm talking about) If only I had my camera...cool

Of course my mom being the one who drived wasn't quite happy with what had occured. So after driving very close,becuase my mom wanted both the licence plate and phone # on the car (However I was able to give them mine naughty) I picked up what would have to have been the funniest thing to have read. The Fur Bus. Ultimate Party vehicle cool oohh right...

You are SOO lucky! eek!

BartmanX
Originally posted by Clovie
'flashed'? huh

breasts.....

PrinceofBlades
'flashed'? huh

When the female species raises her posterior covering to show/reveal the sex organs/feeding limbs.

(in other words, she lifter her shirt and eek! )

Clovie
Originally posted by BartmanX
breasts..... oh erm
what's fun about it?

When the female species raises her posterior covering to show/reveal the sex organs/feeding limbs.

(in other words, she lifter her shirt and eek! ) ok.
what's fun about it?

PrinceofBlades
You are SOO lucky! eek!

I know, dude. I told my dad and he smacked his head repeating the following phrases "why didn't I go, why didn't I go." And when my mom was out of earshot he told me his friend and my brother "let's go find that bus"...it was great laughing out loud laughing

BartmanX
oh erm
what's fun about it?

ok.
what's fun about it?

If your a girl, you wouldn't know....

PrinceofBlades
oh erm
what's fun about it?

ok.
what's fun about it?

I want you to tell me of a time, in a bus, with you in another vehicle, and a guy, flashed you...

Clovie
I want you to tell me of a time, in a bus, with you in another vehicle, and a guy, flashed you... i would feel very confused confused

PrinceofBlades
You can only imagine yes

BartmanX
I know, dude. I told my dad and he smacked his head repeating the following phrases "why didn't I go, why didn't I go." And when my mom was out of earshot he told me his friend and my brother "let's go find that bus"...it was great laughing out loud laughing

lol1How old were the girls?

BartmanX
i would feel very confused confused

But you would stare.

PrinceofBlades
lol1How old were the girls?

They were ranging from five to seven.

laughing jk, all of them were at least sophomores to seniors. drool My highlight moment of the trip...

PrinceofBlades
But you would stare.

of do this embarrasment (or her famous bag)

BartmanX
They were ranging from five to seven.

laughing jk, all of them were at least sophomores to seniors. drool My highlight moment of the trip...

lol1It must have been AWSOME!

-Funky Punk-
omg no waqy that was u .. i was on that bus!!

BartmanX
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?jawdrop

-Funky Punk-
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?jawdrop

dead serious!!

BartmanX

You DOG.thumbup1thumbup

PrinceofBlades

shock

please don't tell them what I did on the bus...

paperbag3

Clovie
But you would stare. i'm not sure. confused

PinkDi@monds
omg no waqy that was u .. i was on that bus!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrinceofBlades
i'm not sure. confused

Nah you wouldn't stare, you'd pull the car over and get on that bus. Than you'd ride it towards the sunset naughty

Clovie
Nah you wouldn't stare, you'd pull the car over and get on that bus. Than you'd ride it towards the sunset naughty that not for sure blink

or do this embarrasment (or her famous bag) this seems very probable though bag

-Funky Punk-
shock

please don't tell them what I did on the bus...

paperbag3

why?.. maby i should..

BartmanX
You really were on that bus?!?!?!

BartmanX
So you flashed him!

-Funky Punk-
You really were on that bus?!?!?! \

hehe no not really

BartmanX
\

hehe no not really

Oh, ok.

PrinceofBlades
that not for sure blink

this seems very probable though bag

Clovie, that can't possibly be your real age...can it?

PrinceofBlades
\

hehe no not really

though you wish you were...

Clovie
Clovie, that can't possibly be your real age...can it? huh? of course not. do i look like 85 years old? lady

-Funky Punk-
Oh, ok.

ya.. twas funny to see ur guyses reactions!

PrinceofBlades
huh? of course not. do i look like 85 years old? lady

welll I really can't see much...

PrinceofBlades
ya.. twas funny to see ur guyses reactions!

I knew you weren't on. Although I did meet some one from school...

-Funky Punk-
lol it would have been soo funny if i really was on that bus! lol

Clovie
welll I really can't see much... there is that pictures thread erm

BartmanX
I would have been jelous if you were on that bus...

PrinceofBlades

I was, for a split second...than I was shaken by reality and forced back into my truck strapped tight by the belt of tyranny and INJUSTICE mad

IT'S NOT FAIR crybaby!!!! *sigh* oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Funky Punk-

lol well i still had my fuin!

BartmanX
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.