Darth Vader VS Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Itachi
Who would win here?

Darth Infidus
Sad. Just Sad...

Darth_Otaku
yeah it's obvious Sephiroth would win!Ah,well...never mind everybody hates me anyway.

Darth Mantis
Nobody hates you...

Darth_Otaku
Yeah they do...

Darth Mantis
Well I don't hate you... Who is they?

Darth_Otaku
never mind...i'm getting lost tomorrow anyway...

Darth L. Dipsit
Stop it. I LIKE YOU. Please don't leave. For the sake of the forum. It hurts that you discount my opinion so. I'm sorry that you're feeling bad, though. I hope I get through to you here.

As always -

Peace, friend.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
personally, i love ya otaku.

sephiroth is a h0m0

Darth_Nefarus
I think Sephiroth would be an excellent battle for Vader, but I'm not too sure if either would parish
wait, lightsaber wins

and hey, don't leave the forums, even opinions that I totallt hate add to everything(not that I was referring to you)

and who are they? We'll take em....

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Otaku, u are 1000 % better than half the usless, ignorant weiners that flap their gums around this site.

Darth_Nefarus
like that dude who made threads of like death star vs. a lightsaber, or the guy who made threads with like 1000000000 grievous vs. yoda

Darth Mantis
Trytavius or something like that...

Darth_Nefarus
yeah that dude
GRRR

Darth_Otaku
ehhh..i'm not leaving forever.Maybe a two days or so.Don't worry.Thanks though.

Darth_Otaku
guess no body cares...

Darth L. Dipsit
I care.

And, with regard to this this thread, who on EARTH is Sephiroth? Maybe I don't know that much about SW. Is it a guy from EU?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
now ur "sorry for myself" attitude is kinda pissin me off.

i honestly dont care if u leave now.

Happy Dance

Darth L. Dipsit
Huh? Me or Otaku? I don't understand...

And if it's Otaku, then let's just ease up on him. He is acting a little strange, but it could be because of complications beyond our comprehension.

Darth_Otaku
eh..i just said that cuz i posted it yesterday and no body reacted i'm not sorry for myself.But if you think of it that way...i don't really care...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
dipsit, ur cool.....
otaku needs to quit bein all depressed, or whatever...its pathetic.

i like em though.

Darth_Otaku
Dipsit,Sephiroth is FF7 main villain.And in my believe FF's Uber villain.

Darth_Otaku
I'm not depressed.I'm just a little in shock.Cuz my mentor is suffering of a stroke.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man. Good to have you back.

Darth_Otaku
i was never gone actually thanks anyway.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
your mentor? for what?

btw vader owns.

Darth_Otaku
school.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, excellent pic.

Darth_Otaku
you used my pic...i...he...you...you used me!!!!!!

Darth L. Dipsit
Huh?

Darth_Otaku
I meant Dan.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yea biotch....lol. Happy Dance

Darth Itachi
Sephiroth casts Meteor. bye bye Vader

Admiral Akbar
I just joined this forum site, and after reading your responses i would say u have a lot to contribute to every versus post, and that, again as someone already mentioned. Every opinion counts.

I dont know who sphiroth is and i dislike vader so i say stalemate!

Darth_DaNThEMaN
sephiroth casts weiner into mouth.

vader wins.

Admiral Akbar
why does vader win? Is seph weaker or what?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
weak sauce, yes.

Darth Itachi
Sephiroth ain't weak sauce. Neither is Vader. But Sephiroth got this.

Darth_Otaku
Yo Vader wins.That little boy with the huge sword(Cloud,Buster BLADEEEEEEE!)could beat Seph,That means Vader wins.

Veneficus
Lack of logic. Sepiroth would shread Vader apart without a sweat. Hell all he would need to do is cast a lightning spell and by by Vader.

Ianus
No, he needs forty five minutes for the cinematic before he can cast a spell. And there needs to be obsurd camera angles too.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Ianus
No, he needs forty five minutes for the cinematic before he can cast a spell. And there needs to be obsurd camera angles too.
Well there is that.

overlord
SEPHIROTH!!!

He throws planets at Vader and Vader screams and dies.

bloodhunter5
the aprentis can force pull an entire station the size of a city i think vader would be able to stop a planet

bloodhunter5
it would be a good fight but niether of them has the fight hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.