Padme verse Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Neix
who would win?

Lord Darkstar
Han, do I need to list reasons?

Darth Plagues
lol...Han Solo.

PloKoon
in like a fist fight or what

Han

Darth_Nefarus
whatever, han solo would just have sex with her

Darth_DaNThEMaN
this thread is exceptionally laMe.

darth plo koon
dude it couldnt be lamer lol there both non fs so there no good

Darth_Otaku
This is lame.How the **** would Harrison ford have sex with Natalie Portman.He's like 60 and he's married to calista flockheart...

darthsith19
Dude, Padme'd win. It's said (I can't remember where) that she virtually never misses. At the age of 14 she was aready stronger than most (if not all) of the people in the Naboo security force. By AOTC she survived the Battle of Geonosis when many great Jedi died. So Han killed Greedo and a few Storm Troopers, huh? He's good, no doubt of that, but not as good as Padme.

DarthMaul9123
well this goes to padme she uses her sex appeal to distract han while they start going at it she grabs a knife and knifes him to death

Se7in
darthsith19 seems to have the right idea.

DarthMaul9123
o and im not good enough embarrasment

Se7in
Sorry Maul. Your post is relevant as well, but not enough in the realm of Logical Fallacy.

DarthMaul9123
well its the ideal attack against someone like han

Darth_Janus
WTF?

Council#13
Han's gonna end up raping padme

Fishy
Do you like reviving stupid threads with stupid replies?

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Council#13
Han's gonna end up raping padme

This is more than a bit offensive.

kamikz
Yeah it really is. Anyway I belive that Han Solo would win this. Padme survived the battle because she was sitting inside the whole of that transport and had Anakin as a body guard. And Han Solo has faced Boba Fett several times and survived. He has faced more action than Padme I belive. Han was an imperial officer, a smuggler for Jabba the Hutt and a Rebel General while Padme lived most of her life on the peaceful planet of Naboo. And belive me I've seen Padme miss several times in the movie.

Deus Ex
Yeah. She can't even aim properly. She has a gun the size of a carbine and she's aiming it with a completley locked elbow. Even though it's mock recoil, notice how wobbly the point of her gun is. Meanwhile, Han Solo is a crack shot and his heavy blaster is enough to put decent sized holes in the walls of a hangar (Which would be well protected due to the heavy ship traffic which would erode the walls.)

overlord
It would be like Once upon a time in the west, Solo would act like he was the one shot but actually Padme drops to the ground.
Then Han finally tells her who he was and plugs his flute up her.. mouth.

SS_181st_Snow
Padme would win. Han would shoot padme in the shoulder, and Vader would step in and beat his son-in-law senseless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.