Let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
The scene a large mass of land somewhere inbetween the realms of DC and Marvel. There is a large inpenetrable shield of energy surrounding an area roughly the a fourth the size of New York City. This shield extends roughly 300 feet in the air and also below ground. There is no physical way out of it. The land is itself is basically plains with a few trees scattered around no place to really hide.
Two characters are transported out of both DC and Marvel to fight in the shield. These characters were picked by strength and durability.
The fighters:
Marvel:
Savage Hulk
Juggernaught
DC:
Superman
Doomsday
This is a battle royal everyman for himself. The winner gets to go home with added powers of some sort not specified. You can only beat someone by Knockout or death.
Savage Hulk is already very angry so he starts out 50% stronger then his base level. He is also getting very angry so will continue to get stronger.
Juggs is roughly at 70% Trion Juggs Strength and will get stronger as the fight goes on until he reaches 100% full trion Juggs.
Supes doesn't have any of his powers except his strentgh durability and flight. I left with his ability to fly because he has no clear way of increasing his strength alot. Also the sun's rays do go through the shield so Supes won't weaken over time.
Doomsday gets to keep his recent evolutions plus is allowed to die once then come back right afterwards. He is allowed to only die once if he dies again then he is eliminated.
Who wins this last man standing massive slug fest to the end.
Discus

DarkCrawler
Savage Hulk.

K3VIL
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Savage Hulk.
Trion Juggernatu punched through fabric of time and space, he's the winner.

grey fox
yeah but supes 1 million did that and he's just a watered down version of the original

newjak86
I think this is a closer contest than simply saying one person outright winning it. there has to be some reason over the others.
Also as of right now Superman is winning in the poles.

K3VIL
Originally posted by grey fox
yeah but supes 1 million did that and he's just a watered down version of the original
1Mil. Supes can do that cause he has powers from 5th dimension

newjak86
Sorry guys spent a little amount of time so I didn't want to lie it die just yet guys. Feel free not to post now and I will let it die this time but I think this is a good thread.

WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday has surpassed superman (and i hate the fact that the writers made doomsday a sentient being), he has 10 times the rage of lobo, which is alot. he wouldnt kill juggernaut, but could most likely KO the man. and then to finish off, he throws hulk into space(you cant heal from no air).

doomsday will win

WOLVERINEFAN
the only person that wont die is juggernaut, so that will take a little longer for doomsday.

newjak86
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
doomsday has surpassed superman (and i hate the fact that the writers made doomsday a sentient being), he has 10 times the rage of lobo, which is alot. he wouldnt kill juggernaut, but could most likely KO the man. and then to finish off, he throws hulk into space(you cant heal from no air).

doomsday will win
There is force field around the fighting space so Doomsday can't throw Hulk into space. Probably doesn't change your mind but still letting you know.

WOLVERINEFAN
Originally posted by newjak86
There is force field around the fighting space so Doomsday can't throw Hulk into space. Probably doesn't change your mind but still letting you know.

thank u for letting me know. in that case, hulk would always come back so i think this is a tie

WOLVERINEFAN
hulk is only at 100 tons and doomsday is at 1,000,000 plus tons. by the time hulk gets that strong, the fight would have gone on for days. i think there should be a time limit

newjak86
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
hulk is only at 100 tons and doomsday is at 1,000,000 plus tons. by the time hulk gets that strong, the fight would have gone on for days. i think there should be a time limit
Did you read the top of the post everyline because i gave everyone a way to win without there being a time limit.

shaolin9976
Superman wins easy!

WOLVERINEFAN
The scene a large mass of land somewhere inbetween the realms of DC and Marvel. There is a large inpenetrable shield of energy surrounding an area roughly the a fourth the size of New York City. This shield extends roughly 300 feet in the air and also below ground. There is no physical way out of it. The land is itself is basically plains with a few trees scattered around no place to really hide.
Two characters are transported out of both DC and Marvel to fight in the shield. These characters were picked by strength and durability.
The fighters:
Marvel:
Savage Hulk
Juggernaught
DC:
Superman
Doomsday
This is a battle royal everyman for himself. The winner gets to go home with added powers of some sort not specified. You can only beat someone by Knockout or death.
Savage Hulk is already very angry so he starts out 50% stronger then his base level. He is also getting very angry so will continue to get stronger.
Juggs is roughly at 70% Trion Juggs Strength and will get stronger as the fight goes on until he reaches 100% full trion Juggs.
Supes doesn't have any of his powers except his strentgh durability and flight. I left with his ability to fly because he has no clear way of increasing his strength alot. Also the sun's rays do go through the shield so Supes won't weaken over time.
Doomsday gets to keep his recent evolutions plus is allowed to die once then come back right afterwards. He is allowed to only die once if he dies again then he is eliminated.
Discus

it would still take a long time. doomsday has already been killed by brute force, which is what all of these guys have and i doubt they could reach the extent of damage that he got from superman. well, hulk could. but again, it would take awhile

ZephroCarnelian
You can only beat someone by Knockout or death.

Only by knockout or death eh?

Then Jugs.

He can't be knocked out or killed....

long pig
The fighters:
Marvel:
Savage Hulk
Juggernaught
DC:
Superman
Doomsday
Discus
Too long. Didn't read.

leonidas
Originally posted by Newjak
Sorry guys spent a little amount of time so I didn't want to lie it die just yet guys. Feel free not to post now and I will let it die this time but I think this is a good thread.

laughing out loud

what a polite way to say everyone not posting here is an idiot. thumb up

carver9
Lol...as for the thread Savage Hulk stomps. He starts off angry with a 50% increase to his power. He kills everyone here in one shot minus Trion.

long pig
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

what a polite way to say everyone not posting here is an idiot. thumb up
thumb up I quite enjoyed that as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.