Who's the most powerful woman in comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Zatanna (Full Power, calm.)

VS

Scarlet Witch (Full Power, calm)

VS

Binary (Full Power, calm)

VS

Invisible Woman (Full Power, p*ssed off cuz one of them just killed Franklin but she doesnt know which one)

I made IW pissed cuz normally she is not in the same league as the other 3, but pissed, well, thats a different story.

So who wins?

DarkCrawler
Scarlet Witch

JRW
Binary

ThaWhiteShadow
wut about phoenix

True Sinister
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
wut about phoenix she is the most powerful

armandovalles
well Phoenix is too far above everyone else so i didnt put her in.

True Sinister
Originally posted by armandovalles
well Phoenix is too far above everyone else so i didnt put her in. out of the list scarlet witch

Crimson Phoenix
yeah, that red witch thing

vaya_the_elf
Probably scarlet witch

stormfront13
imo it's between binary and scarlet witch, ending with scarlet on top

jrodslam
I dont know what Binary could do, but I say between Zatanna and Scarlet Witch.

Although, didnt Wanda get some major power boost lately? I dont think thats fair to the others. If thats the case, she wins then.

stormfront13
binary is a tad more powerful than surfer

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by stormfront13
imo it's between binary and scarlet witch, ending with scarlet on top

On top of her eh? shifty Sorry, immature naughty thoughts.

stormfront13
ha hya, i didn't mean it that way, i meant scarlet beating binary

Crimson Phoenix
yeah i know. i was just being an idiot

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont know what Binary could do, but I say between Zatanna and Scarlet Witch.

Although, didnt Wanda get some major power boost lately? I dont think thats fair to the others. If thats the case, she wins then.

Scarlet Witch now alters reality as she pleases, so she could take everyone out pretty easily

jrodslam
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Scarlet Witch now alters reality as she pleases, so she could take everyone out pretty easily

Cheats. No fair shes boosted now. Ofcourse she wins.

EvilCap America
If you use the normal version of the characters ie the version of Witch/Jean we WILL have after their stupid storylines run full circle then id go with Zatanna

black wolverine
scarlet witch wanda is to powerfull for anyone did u guys see that new avengers yet with spiderman and ashit man wanda killed hawkeye ,ant-man, and vision all at the same time on accident to good and she kinda blew up a whole city or at least ****ed it up

jrodslam
Originally posted by black wolverine
scarlet witch wanda is to powerfull for anyone did u guys see that new avengers yet with spiderman and ashit man wanda killed hawkeye ,ant-man, and vision all at the same time on accident to good and she kinda blew up a whole city or at least ****ed it up

Marvel has boosted someons then took it away. I wonder how long its gonna last?

black wolverine
jrodslam shut the fuc up and wat u said didnt make sense

jrodslam
Originally posted by black wolverine
jrodslam shut the fuc up and wat u said didnt make sense

Typo error.

What i was trying to say, was that Marvel has boosted someones powers before and took them away.

No need to be rude.

kgkg
yap too many power ups , but that's where marvel is headed.

Someday humans/mutants will become Eternity, so maybe they are on there way lol

Just look at Frank , Magneto , Cable etc

supremthor
wat about dat DC female who looks like a female version of Eternity in jla/avengers. how powerful is she??????

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
wat about dat DC female who looks like a female version of Eternity in jla/avengers. how powerful is she??????

Im guessing as powerful as eternity cos she was just the embodiment of a universe as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.