Apparition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
How cool is Apparating! I wanna do it!

Btw, do you guys realise that Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville will be turning 17 this year/book? The legal age to take their Apparition test! How long will it take them to pass, do you think? What would you do if you could Apparate?

sephiroth rules
it'll be lik a driver's license test........most pple pass it on one go but some pple dont i would apparate to the lions game stadium male toilets and walk out and watch da game laughing

daeri
Book 6 = is 16 .. or am I wrong :?

TheSun
Originally posted by daeri
Book 6 = is 16 .. or am I wrong :?
Wrong I think.

tigress
he'll be 16 in book 6 hun

TheSun
Originally posted by tigress
My mistake, I wasn't too sure.

tigress
no problem, I do it some times to lol ive read that many fics I catch myself all the time making points on things that arent even in the books its an easy mistake to make

Phoenix
Originally posted by tigress

Yes, but they'll be turning 17

Phoenix
Hermy's Bday is in September (we assume) because she bought Crookshanks with leftover bday money. obv, Harry won't b able to pass until end of July

Phoenix
On this page, I've just found this quote from JK:

"Hermione's birthday is September the 19th"

So no doubt Hermy will be the first to pass her apparition test! big grin

halfbldprincess
book six should be 17 as JK said you have to be at least 11 to be admitted to hogwarts. so it should mean that yr 6 is 17 turning 18.. right?

wait... is that right...

anyway i think apparation is really cool! Harry is going to pass with no problem, as JK said that harry's power is going to be greater. and hermione too. Ron... might have a bit of a problem? neville is going to be hopeless i think!

shaber
16-17 and Harry is young in the year group.

halfbldprincess
yes... harry should be 17 by book 7 holiday at pivet drive.

NightCrawler341
Harry's 17th bday in book 7. We just have to wait another book long before her could do it. morph

halfbldprincess
but something i think should be mentioned is that, harry will be the most important person in the battle with the dark lord. And i don't think it's sensible to let age limit what he can do. a lot of the things in the wizard world are age limited, USEFUL things like animagus and apparition. perhaps harry should be allowed to ignore this law and get on with whatever he needs to know to get rid of voldemolt.

NightCrawler341
Hasn't he done that enough already? By the seventh book he will be appariting(sp?). So basically, he will be able to use it, though much good it will do in a battle. You keep popping up and around the place you give yourself little time to do magic.

alberto8159
Hermione will be able to do it this year.But I wonder if there able ton test while there in school couse then ron would be able to take it in the spring and hermione in the fall.Unless couse of all that time travling for a year shes a couple weeks/months older so she would be able to take it before school starts.

NightCrawler341
Her birthdays in Sept... I dont remember the date... But it is after school starts, obviously. I don't remember Ron's birthday (someone remind me!) but as far as I know it is just Harry that will be able to take the test before its time to go back to school.

~Air Angel~
That's gonna make harry mad if Hermy and Ron get to apparate before him, another thing that will set him aside. Harry always seems to be left out somehow.

The Inkeeper
Wont make much difference, they cant apparate in Hogwarts.

RoguePw25
I hope they all get to apparate at the same time, or at least let Ron be the one not pass his test or whatever. Ron hasn't always been the brightest crayon in the box, not that he's dumb or anything, but I don't see him learning to apparate before Harry.

~Air Angel~
I know Harry can't wait to apparate! Then he can do it to hide from his stupid aunt and uncle. Or at least to get away.....if the ministry doesn't keep track of apparators out side the wizarding world.

Hermione202
I don't think they keep track.Fred and George was able to do it inth fifth book at grimauld place without the ministry finding them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.