Who would you like it to be Spiderman 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
i mean who best fits in with the story not who u want.like harry would u make him a villain or not.and if so how many 1,2,3 and who.and pls venom does not fit in story
im voting for hobgoblin harry and sandman.they have to do soomethin with harry and i prefer villain path.sandman to also help against spiderman but make him a minor villain

Spideys Sister
Man this isn't the place....Official thread....but for the record....Venom and Sandman.

ApolloX
Theres already about 462 threads on the villian already not to mention the note on top.......

......Harry Hobgoblin and Sandman.

Stevie
Who care's, the movies are crap.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Stevie
Who care's, the movies are crap.

In your opinion.

Millions of others beg to differ.

spencerspider
lol if they r crap then get off this board

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
In your opinion.

Millions of others beg to differ. Like this one hear...I'm gonna miss the popcorn and candy...

doctorstrongbad
Its going to be sandman and this topic has been done before.

GGgrievous725
yeah it has

Darth Macabre
Lizard and Scorpion

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by spencerspider
i mean who best fits in with the story not who u want.like harry would u make him a villain or not.and if so how many 1,2,3 and who.and pls venom does not fit in story
im voting for hobgoblin harry and sandman.they have to do soomethin with harry and i prefer villain path.sandman to also help against spiderman but make him a minor villain

Hobgoblin

LLG
In my opinion Lizard as the main villain. I think the 2nd villain should maybe be between Hobgoblin or Sandman.

bballplayer123
Yeah that would be one great movie. I hope they show enough of each character though and it follows the movie plot well and stuff.

Zod4Life
I'd like to see Harry become the Hobgoblin and team up with Sandman for Spider-Man 3.The Lizard should be in Spider-man 4 along with Venom or just Venom or just the Lizard.Both deserve their own movie.

doctorstrongbad
I would like to see sandman and the lizard in one movie. smile

Mr Venom
What? Venom is not on that list?! *sheesh*

Doc Ock
Because the thread starter has the common sense to know Venom won't be in SM-3.

Paola
Use villian thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.