Frodo's Big Trip to Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo34x
I just got back from my german exchange visit. It was amazing!!! (mainly coz Fetch was there).

Anyway, here's the photos: http://photobucket.com/albums/a356/dhsighexchange/
I labelled this one.

I love germany. It's hotter than Scotland, and you can buy beer at 16 (which most of us did). Incase your wondering, Fetch is my girlfreind.

Tell me what you think, ask me any questions about it all, and check back next week when I'll have even more photos up.

Bardock42
Originally posted by frodo34x
I just got back from my german exchange visit. It was amazing!!! (mainly coz Fetch was there).

Anyway, here's the photos: http://photobucket.com/albums/a356/dhsighexchange/
I labelled this one.

I love germany. It's hotter than Scotland, and you can buy beer at 16 (which most of us did). Incase your wondering, Fetch is my girlfreind.

Tell me what you think, ask me any questions about it all, and check back next week when I'll have even more photos up.

Oh man,.....I wish I was in Germany sad

ShotgunWes
Hail Hitler!

Bardock42
Hail Idiot!

Big Evil
He's pretty much right dude. 69% of Germany are skin-heads..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Big Evil
I am pretty sure its only 68%

Captain REX
*smacks BE and Shotgun over the head*

Bard's from Germany, assholes. stick out tongue

ShotgunWes

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Big Evil

In your perfect world, perhaps. In 1999, there were 51,400 "skinheads" residing in Germany, who at the time had a population of 82.2 million people, which meeeeeeeeeeans...

The skinhead population of Germany, circa 1999 was 1.6 percent.

WTG, human abbacus...

ShotgunWes
We are an evergrowing number. We could be a cop,lawyer,firefighter,or judge. We could be your father,mother,sister, or brother, We could be black,white,asi-WAIT no we can't.

Bardock42

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
We are an evergrowing number. We could be a cop,lawyer,firefighter,or judge. We could be your father,mother,sister, or brother, We could be black,white,asi-WAIT no we can't.

Uh huh. Are you guys ever going to make a "Romper Stomper 2"?

ShotgunWes
Are the Ramone ever going to stop having butt sex with each other?

Cinemaddiction
How can you be anti-butt sex? Hitler wasn't? Ask Ernst Roehm. Wait, he's dead, too. Atleast he didn't go out like his boyfriend and commit suicide...confused

ShotgunWes
Your one to talk. All the Ramones died years ago. But I'm glad you can still admit that they enjoyed good ol' fashioned butt sex.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
Your one to talk. All the Ramones died years ago. But I'm glad you can still admit that they enjoyed good ol' fashioned butt sex.

All the real Nazis died years ago too...the pathetic Neo Nazis today are not even worth mentioning.......

Cinemaddiction
Ridiculous. Tommy's alive, and I'm not aware of their sexual orientation, only Hitler's, so I won't make such elementary claims.

Cinemaddiction
Good night, Ladies.

ShotgunWes
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Ridiculous. Tommy's alive, and I'm not aware of their sexual orientation, only Hitler's, so I won't make such elementary claims.

I'm glad to see at least one of them made it...because you know they were bound to catch something with all that butt sex going on.

Anna85
laughing out loud
welcome back, frodo! happy

frodo34x
All the germans are wiggers, not skinheads.

Fool.

Bardock42
We are not all wiggers........many...but not all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.