What is Magneto's strongest form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
in what series at what point?

Crimson Phoenix
I think now (House of M) is his strongest form. He controls electromagnetism, so he should be capable of alot. So far his fullest strength hasn't been fully revealed, but he did make a wormhole not to long ago. He's in a whole league of his own, cept for mabye God like cable- their probably more equal i think- or scarlet witch, then Mags has no chance (obviously not counting Phoenix cause she's too powerful

True Sinister
I wonder if the cartoon and movie versions are even close

armandovalles
the Ultimate version is pretty powerful, although he did get overcome by Colossus.

Crimson Phoenix
No. He is portrayed as powerful in the movies and cartoons (even said as the most powerful mutant at one point), but the Magneto in the comics has always displayed more power- he was able to distort Earths whole magnetic field, and that was before his recent power upgrade. But despite all that, He is by no means the most powerful mutant on Earth.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
No. He is portrayed as powerful in the movies and cartoons (even said as the most powerful mutant at one point), but the Magneto in the comics has always displayed more power- he was able to distort Earths whole magnetic field, and that was before his recent power upgrade. But despite all that, He is by no means the most powerful mutant on Earth. Who is IYO

Crimson Phoenix
The most powerful mutant his Franklin Richards. I'd say after that, Magneto's daughter the Scarlet Witch.

stormfront13
hmmmmmm......... i w0ould say jean, then those 2

stormlover
i think the most powerful mutants are the mutant children
for they are the future

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by stormfront13
hmmmmmm......... i w0ould say jean, then those 2

Yeah thats true. She's basically become a cosmic being now.

Wickerman
No. He is portrayed as powerful in the movies and cartoons (even said as the most powerful mutant at one point), but the Magneto in the comics has always displayed more power- he was able to distort Earths whole magnetic field, and that was before his recent power upgrade. But despite all that, He is by no means the most powerful mutant on Earth.

wasn't that whole earth's magnetic field Xorn's fault?

~wickerman~

Crimson Phoenix
No, i'm talking about before that, where joseph sacrificed his life to undo Magneto's shizzle

Molecule man
The most powerful mutant his Franklin Richards. I'd say after that, Magneto's daughter the Scarlet Witch.

FR is powerless now isn't he so he doesn't count and when did SW became so powerful?

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by Molecule man
FR is powerless now isn't he so he doesn't count and when did SW became so powerful?

Have u been living under a rock? The whole marvel universe is pissing their pants because of wanda in house of m. Have you heard what she did in Avengers dissaaembled?

Molecule man
Sure i have but i just don't think it make sense. seems to me that Marvel are making every mutant a reality warper

Not the whole MU she isn't that powerful

Crimson Phoenix
I meant marvel earth, but she's powerful enough to rewrite reality of all of marvel earth. And everything she's done is subconciously. Imagine how powerful she'll become once she fully realises her power.

Molecule man
soon Marvel is gonna change her back to her normal power levels like they always do.

Crimson Phoenix
Oh, and wanda's always been able to alter realtiy, just (i.e creating her children and bringing Wonderman back to life), but just not in the scale she can now.

Crimson Phoenix
soon Marvel is gonna change her back to her normal power levels like they almost do.

Yeah thats true. youc ant really have a hero who can just wish away the villians, cause then it'd be boring.

Molecule man
there's alot of reality warping mutants or beings out there, guess soon Magneto will be able to warp reality himself

Crimson Phoenix
there's alot of reality warping mutants or beings out there, guess soon Magneto will be able to warp reality himself

There aint that many:

Franklin Richards (powerless)
Scarlet Witch
Proteus (dead)
Jim Jaspers (dead)
Jamie Braddocks

Molecule man
Mikael Rasputin
Hyperstorm
Nate Grey
Legion
New Sun
Gaia and a little girl name Nina who i also think have the potential to warp reality

Phoenix_Avatar9
I really want to see Jamie Braddock in H.o.M. since he's startin to appear in Uncanny, mostly because I think having 2 reality warping mutants would be cool, especially if there was a showdown, even for no apparent reason

Crimson Phoenix
God!! I dont think i've seen two reality warping mutants fight

"I'll blink you out of existence"
"oh yeah, i'll blink you out of existence"
"oh yeah, well....your mother"
world explodes, the end stick out tongue

Phoenix_Avatar9
God!! I dont think i've seen two reality warping mutants fight

"I'll blink you out of existence"
"oh yeah, i'll blink you out of existence"
"oh yeah, well....your mother"
world explodes, the end stick out tongue

lol, yeah, and then the rest of house of M shows them floating in oblivion like in Futurama.

"it's not so bad here, but it's not so good either..." lol, that'd be great laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.