Ohh..my love!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gisele
I might be moving and school ended for me yesterday and I really will miss my crush. I know hes really shy cause his friend told me that my crushes ex broke up with him cause he was too shy to do anything. Than my stepdad tells me he sees my crush at the gym putting his arm around some girls. My stepdad has only seen his pic and pulse my crush has an older bro who looks sorta like him but I showed a pic of his bro to my stepdad and he said it wasn't him it was my crush. I now go to the gym my crush goes too. What should I do if I see my crush at the gym?. I never really spoke to my crush I only have said hi...ONCE!!Help!! stick out tongue embarrasment

fantasygirl
Aww!

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Gisele
I might be moving and school ended for me yesterday and I really will miss my crush. I know hes really shy cause his friend told me that my crushes ex broke up with him cause he was too shy to do anything. Than my stepdad tells me he sees my crush at the gym putting his arm around some girls. My stepdad has only seen his pic and pulse my crush has an older bro who looks sorta like him but I showed a pic of his bro to my stepdad and he said it wasn't him it was my crush. I now go to the gym my crush goes too. What should I do if I see my crush at the gym?. I never really spoke to my crush I only have said hi...ONCE!!Help!! stick out tongue embarrasment

Well for starters, your "crush" has a name. BE PREPARED TO USE IT. Second, don't be the shy one, but don't take full control. Help him to start a conversation. Maybe a topic that he might like. After that you should be in, and feel free to tweak and change a few things you don't like...

fantasygirl
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Well for starters, your "crush" has a name. BE PREPARED TO USE IT. Second, don't be the shy one, but don't take full control. Help him to start a conversation. Maybe a topic that he might like. After that you should be in, and feel free to tweak and change a few things you don't like... But she's moving.

Killer_Dennis
Talk to him...start a conversation. Make him feel comfertable

fantasygirl
Sorry, I can't give u advice! It's just that I never been on a date. Or ever had a crush on any1! embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Gisele
Well I might move...thanks everyone

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by fantasygirl
But she's moving.

well in that case, kiss him. Make out like there's no tomorrow. Than just leave...that would be awsome.

fantasygirl
well in that case, kiss him. Make out like there's no tomorrow. Than just leave...that would be awsome. LOL!! She has to be a very daring kind of person!

Morning_Glory
awww....sad

Dogbert
Holy crap, no really... find out where he lives, enter his bloody home, go to his bedroom and make out untl you're literally pulled off of him.

Killer_Dennis
well in that case, kiss him. Make out like there's no tomorrow. Than just leave...that would be awsome. laughing

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Dogbert
Holy crap, no really... find out where he lives, enter his bloody home, go to his bedroom and make out untl you're literally pulled off of him. roflmao

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Dogbert
Holy crap, no really... find out where he lives, enter his bloody home, go to his bedroom and make out untl you're literally pulled off of him.

laughing ^^ Do that! eek!

silvertsume
well in that case, kiss him. Make out like there's no tomorrow. Than just leave...that would be awsome. i totally agree... yes

dark1365
laughing out loud That would be a good idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.