The PT End Of Trilogy Or End Of An Era

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader476
i was wondering how many of you think star wars will be remebered 100 years from now

The Ones
if jett lucas or a frozen in carbonite george re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases them in a super-duper-mega-duluxe-ultra edition with the entire cast replaced by ewoks then yes

DeVi| D0do
I think the Originals definitely will be. I don't know about the prequels.

That is, if the human race hasn't destoyed itself by then...

vader476
true true

Revan Souer
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I think the Originals definitely will be. I don't know about the prequels.

That is, if the human race hasn't destoyed itself by then...
God your optimistic

Robin Darkside
In 100 years, we will be able to actually be in the movie. log in to the movie like the matrix.
OR
Star Wars EP I - VI, will be known forever, regardless.
There will be star wars freaks even bigger than all of us in the near future

vader476
i see

Wickerman
Remembered??? no damn doubt about it. By how many? I don't know if the number of fans will be as large as it is now, but there WILL be people to remember Vader, Obi Wan, lightsabers and the force...(not to mention Yoda stick out tongue )

~wickerman~

vader476
dont forget the
" No Luke, I Am Your Father!"

Wickerman
Originally posted by vader476
dont forget the
" No Luke, I Am Your Father!"

which is funny seeing as how that was a last-minute change big grin . But yeah, you're right

~wickerman~

JKozzy
No, not a last minute change. Mark Hamill was notified of the real line at the last minute, so he could give a believable performence. Lucas never intended for the spoken line of "Obi-Wan killed your father" to be used. That was his way of keeping a plot point as secretive as possible for as long as possible.

Wickerman
Originally posted by JKozzy
No, not a last minute change. Mark Hamill was notified of the real line at the last minute, so he could give a believable performence. Lucas never intended for the spoken line of "Obi-Wan killed your father" to be used. That was his way of keeping a plot point as secretive as possible for as long as possible.

oh...thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know that. Thanks man. props to you thumb up

~wickerman~

JKozzy
No prob smile

Just watch the Empire of Dreams on the OT special features disc, it's all there wink

Wickerman
Originally posted by JKozzy
No prob smile

Just watch the Empire of Dreams on the OT special features disc, it's all there wink

it'd most likely be very hard for me to find that where i live, and i don't really trust stuff like amazon, etc. etc. But anyway, we're off topic.

~wickerman~

vader476
i hope that oneday i become the greatest jedi ever

vader476
lol

master sifadius
Star Wars will become a religion wink

JKozzy
It already is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith_Dreamer
I think it will, but possibly only to the degree of some of those older Black and White westerns, etc. I mean, if things keep going as they are, the Star wars fan numbers have increased and such, but now we will have to suffer through such movies as SharkBoy and LAvagirl for kids, The Longest Yard and other such movies, without another epic on the horizon for a new generation to fawn over.

vader476
im gonna make
Space Battle
The Push is strong with ppl in that movie
they battle with Plasma Saber Swords
and the evil glith will fall to the tedi
Parth Flader Is Nuke Skiflyers father
And Oni-Gun Ladoni is an old guy
Koda is a 901 year old tedi expert
who takes nuke in as a Nadawan Learner
Nuke defeats Parth Siddipus and the Dim side
and Parth Flader returns to the bright side
Anaplin Skiflyer is the Selected Person

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

vader476
im gonna direct

vader476
Originally posted by vader476
im gonna make
Space Battle
The Push is strong with ppl in that movie
they battle with Plasma Saber Swords
and the evil glith will fall to the tedi
Parth Flader Is Nuke Skiflyers father
And Oni-Gun Ladoni is an old guy
Koda is a 901 year old tedi expert
who takes nuke in as a Nadawan Learner
Nuke defeats Parth Siddipus and the Dim side
and Parth Flader returns to the bright side
Anaplin Skiflyer is the Selected Person

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I QUOTED MYSELF!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.