Darkseid vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay in one of the cross over classics comics I saw Darkseid hit Silver Surfer with the omega beams making his skin boil turn red and it looked like it hurt him. But I want your opinions can Omega beams hurt the Silver Surfer?

True Sinister
No they cant. but DS should still win. How u may ask..............

kgkg
Superman > Darksied

Silver Surfer will eat Darkseid to.

Lord S
Of course the Omega Beams can hurt SS...they were shown to hurt him. Though after a few minutes, he was up and about. Darkseid is more on Thanos' level, so he shoud eat SS.

Xplosive
Darkseid at his best Vs. SS at his best, Darkseid would murder him, crush him and make him his slave.

GalacticStorm
Nah. Post Crisis DS would get murdered by SS.

Superherovandal
how? he can't like absorb anything. and we know that the omega effect will affect him so how will he beat him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how? he can't like absorb anything. and we know that the omega effect will affect him so how will he beat him. With his Superspeed................... laughing ...................... Happy Dance ............................. shifty

CorderaMitchell
I will say ss at a distance, but DS up close.

GalacticStorm
how? he can't like absorb anything. and we know that the omega effect will affect him so how will he beat him.

Thats one weapon against SS's many. DS gets rocked by Superman. SS is at least as durable as him. Theres no way DS would beat SS unless he has access to all of his technology. In a straight up fight he would go down

Xplosive
DS power level is with Thanos, SS cannot win this. But it's true that DS isn't pwoerful as he was, DC pretty much ruined DS. But like I said DS at his best Vs. SS at his best, Darkseid would murder him, crush him and make him his slave.

GalacticStorm

Thats one weapon against SS's many. Unless DS has access to his technology then he is going down hard. Supes lays him out all the time, quite often through just a pummeling SS is at least as durable as Supes so i give this one to SS

whirlysplat
The Omega Force big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
DS power level is with Thanos, SS cannot win this. But it's true that DS isn't pwoerful as he was, DC pretty much ruined DS. But like I said DS at his best Vs. SS at his best, Darkseid would murder him, crush him and make him his slave.

Serious XP. Hes really not. DS isnt as powerful as Thanos. Thanos takes on the likes of SS, Thor and Drax singlehandedly and has the upper hand. DS gets taken down by Supes on his own. Post Crisis Darkseid gets taken out by SS

whirlysplat
Omega Force

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Serious XP. Hes really not. DS isnt as powerful as Thanos. Thanos takes on the likes of SS, Thor and Drax singlehandedly and has the upper hand. DS gets taken down by Supes on his own. Post Crisis Darkseid gets taken out by SS

Well, I said he isn't powerful as he was, actully DS isn't close shown powerful as he was. I said at his best Vs. SS at best, SS would get murdered (and DS at his best could also take on the likes of SS, Thor and Drax singlehandedly and would have the upper hand). And I remember Thanos, when he fought agaisnt Thor and Thing at the same time, he had the upper hand for some time, but he eventaully got owned.
Now about current DS, who is oftenly beatean by Supes, SS could beat him, but we can't forget DS past and power level.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, I said he isn't powerful as he was, actully DS isn't close shown powerful as he was. I said at his best Vs. SS at best, SS would get murdered (and DS at his best could also take on the likes of SS, Thor and Drax singlehandedly and would have the upper hand). And I remember Thanos, when he fought agaisnt Thor and Thing at the same time, he had the upper hand for some time, but he eventaully got owned.
Now about current DS, who is oftenly beatean by Supes, SS could beat him, but we can't forget DS past and power level.

Yeah cool. But Pre Crisis DS was wiped from existence by the Crisis on Infinite Earths saga so hes not in debate here. However if he was then yes he would beat SS. However as it stands current DS is a shadow of his counterpart and would get rocked by SS.

whirlysplat
Omega Effect

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Omega Effect

You've repeatedly said that but thats one weapon against SS's many. Its been shown at a high yield to Blister SS's skin and afte a moments respite SS was ready to deal with DS. If this was an all out no holds barred battle SS would take him down.

whirlysplat
Omega Effect peeled off his silver coatingbig grin Anti life equation big grin

tecknoyashi
i dunno

Cosmic Cube
I don't think Surfer would have much of a problem with Post Crisis Darkseid. He could just avoid the Omega effect like Superman does, or protect himself from it with a forcefield.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think Surfer would have much of a problem with Post Crisis Darkseid. He could just avoid the Omega effect like Superman does, or protect himself from it with a forcefield.

I agree.

Surfer creates forcefields? Interesting.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
I agree.

Surfer creates forcefields? Interesting.
ye he does

he can do anything , power cosmic = magic lol

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
ye he does

he can do anything , power cosmic = magic lol

I wouldnt say all that. laughing

Magic dwarfs everything.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by jrodslam
I wouldnt say all that. laughing

Magic dwarfs everything.

Not quite. If that was the case then the being at the top of the marvel hierarchy would be a magic user

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not quite. If that was the case then the being at the top of the marvel hierarchy would be a magic user
SS is fraction power cosmic

High marvel beings are cosmic entities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.