sabertooth VS captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
i searched this, and nothin came up. imo cap takes it, but anyway i wanted to know what others think

who wins?

True Sinister
I think Cap

Piedmon
Sabretooth and Wolverine have similar abilities, but Creed fights less intelligently, and Cap is all about the tactics. In an arena battle, Creed's superior strength, lethal weaponry and healing factor would give him a serious advantage. However, anywhere else Cap would use terrain, traps, etc.

life is cruell
I like cap better but i think sabertooth would win hes like wolverine without any morals, his healing factor would be a huge advantage for him.

stormfront13
well i wouldn't say less intelligant, but he kills for a living so it's mainly instinct for him

EvilCap America
Sabertooth has had his rear kicked by Black Cat and Daredevil Cap wins this

jinzin
back when he was an undeveloped character that showed little to nothing that would make him anymore than human....after being a developed character old sabretooth would kick caps ass...new sabretooth would simply murder him....

stormfront13
k, he was just having fun with black cat, he wasn't really trying, but i don't know about dare devil

jinzin
well even though he was surprised by black cat's ferocity he was trying... but like I said he didn't have anything back then that would make him more than human...no super strength, no healing factor....just a lil super senses and his claws....nothin else...

LeAtHerRFace
jinzin... well said.

currently sabre would totally wipe the floor with cap.

jinzin
thanks buddy...smile

long pig
Leatherface hasn't made an appearence in a year.

jinzin
not on this forum at least...

long pig
He was the mastermind behind the Hulk vs Jug fight.....

jinzin
ahhhhhhh (begins to load gun for newly aquired target)

naw just kiddin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.