Spiderman Vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Not the GL Spawn, Normal Spawn. I Think it is pretty fair, Spiderman is pretty tough. It makes sense they would meet one day, they are both in New York.
Im rooting for Spawn, but you never know.

True Sinister
Spidey would outsmart him but spawn is head over heels more powerful than him

black robb
Spidey doesnt have a chance in hell...smile

EvilCap America
Another one? well.......

Problem-Everybody in Spawns universe is made of a substance similar to wet tissue paper.The reason for this was it made it easier for organs bone and other such things to fly everywhere in giant splash panels ie every page

So basically Spidey hits him he explodes Spidey feels bad about killing him Spawn regenerates Spidey hits again repeat until Spawns power runs out and he returns to hell

jinzin
ummm spawns like class 100....spidey isn't doing anything but dying here....confused

CorderaMitchell
Man you love spawn.

Wanderer259
I wouldn't say that so much as Todd McFarlane enjoys making Spawn the ultimate being. Todd has pretty much come out and said so.

CorderaMitchell
I was referring to the poster, but yea anything to keep spawn in the sales.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I was referring to the poster, but yea anything to keep spawn in the sales.

lol

BENITO
Spidey would survive but wouldn't win the battle.

Hulk Power
How is that? Explain.

Wickerman
wow....i can't believe this is actually being discussed shifty this is either an attempt at making spawn look cool or some spiderman fan's sad dream.

ps: corderamitchell, is that Sarevok in your avatar? OMFG eek!

~wickerman~

CorderaMitchell
YES, ARE YOU A BALDUR'S GATE FAN 2,

I'm sorry its the best rpg ever, you are the first one to notice that.

I'lll pm you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.