Wookie Army vs. Tusken Raider Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Who wins?

HANSOM SOLO
wookies win in overtime>>>>>>>>

Darth Plagues
Yeah I think the Wookie Army has it too...though they would lose some in battle...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
wookiees win before it starts......tuskens suck.

Darth Plagues
Not necessarily...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
o yes, they do.

HANSOM SOLO
lets not forget Tuscans are masters of camoflauge in sand

Darth Plagues
This is true. They would have the element of surprise. And if they truly sucked, would they be feared?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
they also have the element of eating sack.

Darth Plagues
...lets get back on subject.

Wookie Army vs. Tusken Army

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Wookiee**

Wookiees own.

Fishy
Wookie army easily..

Lets see they have superior technology, stronger people, nicer faces, more hair.

Wookies win

Wickerman
but seriously now....all the tuskens have are those guns from a distance. Wookies have their famous crossbows, are more agile, far stronger and IMO better organized.
As for the setting, why should it be the dessert and not the jungle or something? either way, wookies all the way thumb up

~wickerman~

Joli Bug-Azi
It would depend greatly on the enviroment they'd be fighting in. But in a fair fight, on an equally strange battlefield, those hairy beasts will whip the Raiders like government mules.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
It would depend greatly on the enviroment they'd be fighting in. But in a fair fight, on an equally strange battlefield, those hairy beasts will whip the Raiders like government mules.

laughing laughing or in this case Republic mules laughing laughing

~wickerman~

darth sidius
i think wookies will win because they
are stronger and have superrior technology

darth sidius
wookies will kick ass

Wickerman
instead of making another post you can just click that little "edit" button and add what you forgot to say. thumb up

~wickerman~

chewbacca II
wookiees are the greatest species EVER ! no despute ! and plus there race contains chewbacca so they would obviously win and plus tuskans suck chunky c0ck ! wookiees rule ! and would own those ugly b1tches asses !

Lord_Windu
Wookies would win.

Wickerman
Originally posted by chewbacca II
wookiees are the greatest species EVER ! no despute ! and plus there race contains chewbacca so they would obviously win and plus tuskans suck chunky c0ck ! wookiees rule ! and would own those ugly b1tches asses !

i can understand the crappy writing, because you're a brit (underaged most likely). But it's the insults that i don't get.

~wickerman~

Darth L. Dipsit
British people write poorly?

Please - let's all calm down. This is merely a theoretical battle. Everybody's got opinions, and Mr. chewbacca II didn't insult anyone on this forum, as far as I know. So, Mr. Wickerman, sir, although the post was slightly innapropriate under the circumstances, Mr. chewbacca II might be a very kind individual. Sorry to intrude, sir. I just don't want to see good people fight.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
British people write poorly?

Please - let's all calm down. This is merely a theoretical battle. Everybody's got opinions, and Mr. chewbacca II didn't insult anyone on this forum, as far as I know. So, Mr. Wickerman, sir, although the post was slightly innapropriate under the circumstances, Mr. chewbacca II might be a very kind individual. Sorry to intrude, sir. I just don't want to see good people fight.

Wow....you're working for the UN right? stick out tongue
Now...i didn't mean to generalize that all brits write poorly, but i've met (personally and online) MANY MANY brits, been there a few times, been in plenty of student exchange programs, and whether the students were from:

Sheffield (Yorkshire), London or errr....some region about 100 km from London, forgot the name, sorry, their spelling was always crappy. 'course, that doesn't mean all brits type like that, so my bad.

And yeah, he didn't directly insult any member of the forums, but he did USE insults, whether directed at posters or not.

Well, all in all, i suppose i should say i'm sorry, but i'm really not. I get pretty annoyed by immature posts, and when they also contain insults and bad writing, it gets to me.

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
people.....it is spelled....WOOKIEE*******

chewbacca II
no, the insult was directed at the tuskans, no one on the forum was intended to be insulted, and plus "brits " invented the language so how can we all spell badly, stop generalising, and yer i hate it wen peaople spell wookiee wrong ! its blatant disrespect for chewbaccas amazingly great race

Wickerman
no, the insult was directed at the tuskans, no one on the forum was intended to be insulted, and plus "brits " invented the language so how can we all spell badly, stop generalising, and yer i hate it wen peaople spell wookiee wrong ! its blatant disrespect for chewbaccas amazingly great race

laughing laughing laughing

~wickerman~

chewbacca II
are you mocking me or agreeing on my coment about the wookiee race ?

Wickerman
are you mocking me or agreeing on my coment about the wookiee race ?

i was trying to BOLD some stuff in the quote and forgot it automatically bolds it all.

lemme do it again:

"no, the insult was directed at the tuskans, no one on the forum was intended to be insulted, and plus "brits " invented the language so how can we all spell badly, stop generalising, and yer i hate it wen peaople spell wookiee wrong ! its blatant disrespect for chewbaccas amazingly great race"

It's ok though, i know a lot of people from Yorkshire that have much crappier typing skills.

~wickerman~

chewbacca II
thats just how i spell yeah and "wen" is just because i couldn't be arsed to spell it properly and "peaople" was a typo error, god, somone is a bit of a perfectionist

Wickerman
thats just how i spell yeah and "wen" is just because i couldn't be arsed to spell it properly and "peaople" was a typo error, god, somone is a bit of a perfectionist

yeah, i can understand. most brits i know spell like that. That's why i made the "brit" comment.

~wickerman~

Darth Abominus
wookiees own sand people!

DarthChris
Wookiees Have Better weapons than the Raiders as seen in episode 3 so the Wookies would win this one.

DarthSidiouss
were is the location if in the desert thenn the tuscans win if on kashyyk the wookies win

DarthChris
I think the wookies would win on any field.

General Bondius
Wookies, maybe in double overtime jejeje

Bobafetty
There is no such thing as a Tuskan Raider army, there just a bunch of un-organized bandits. And it depends on what time period if the wookies have a chance of winning. If it where the clone wars then the wookies would own but lets say if it where maybe KOTOR times or the rise of the Empire then wookies loose big huge ass time.

JediMasterLuke5
Wookies would massacre them so badly it wouldnt even be funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.