Godzilla vs. Terminus!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laminator_X
Nippon reels under the assault of a white, metal-clad titan. The JDF's mightiest weapons are as nothing to this creature from beyond the stars. All seems lost. With each blast of his mighty lance the Earth cries out in agony. Then...

...as if in answer to her cries, the waters of the sea churn and boil. From beneath the waves arises ...

GODZILLA!

(Tokyo, of course, looses)

armandovalles
Godzilla's fire breath or whatever kind of energy he shoots out of his mouth wouldnt even phase Big T. Then Big T would blast him once and Godzilla dead.

Laminator_X
I dunno, man. G-Monster's taken some serious hits over the years. He occasionally falls for a bit, but he usually pulls a Hulk-Hogan in pretty short order.

WOLVERINEFAN
who is terminus?

Laminator_X
Inter-Planetary strip miner. Fat yellow potato shaped thing, but he rides in the heada 100'a of feet tall battle armor. Both the Avengers and the JLA have beaten him, but not easily.

Laminator_X
Here's a link.

chilled monkey
Tough fight, but Godzilla ultimately takes it.

WOLVERINEFAN
im pretty sure godzilla will heal from anything he has. godzilla's fire is as hot as a bunch of super nova's. which is like billions of degrees farenheit. it would melt his armor

armandovalles
no dude, Terminus' armor is stronger than Cap's shield, which is damn-near indestructible adamantium/vibranium. Theirs no way Godzilla could melt his armor.

Cosmic Cube
Terminus...

Mider
hmm they say that a nuclear explosion kills Ultron who's body is made of pure adimantium i think that this super nuclear breath could melt this guys body but thats just me.

AJ4LIFE
terminus was not that strong, it took only justice league to stop him but it took most of marvrl to stop godzilla, who done that by the way

Mider
...............terminus met the justice league when? i think you have him confused or i have him confused but yeah the justice leage is very powerful they alone can probably make up for most of MU's heros :P anyway i think that if a nuclear meltdown can melt pure adimantium as ive heard then i think that Godzilla can melt Terminus.

AJ4LIFE
in justice league avengers in the begining and avengers beat the giant star thing which justice league normally fights

Ex11B
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Inter-Planetary strip miner. Fat yellow potato shaped thing, but he rides in the heada 100'a of feet tall battle armor. Both the Avengers and the JLA have beaten him, but not easily.

hahahaha.the best way to describe him....

AJ4LIFE
good fight

IRTMU-Dragon
Godzilla, unfortunatly, destroys this Terminus character. Godzilla has fought much tougher before.

I am pretty sure Godzilla's Thermo-nuclear breath is enough to completely crush this thing, especially if he charges it up like he did in Final Wars. Godzilla is the veteran of hundereds of fights, hes resistant to basically everything, he regenerates, hes got off the wall strength, weighs an amazing amount, hes just... Impossible to kill pretty much.

Godzilla takes 99% of the fights hes in.

AJ4LIFE
wat about if he faced supes

Mider
i think that supes himself would have a tough fight if he took on terminus considering he is harder then adimantium............i cant find these final war comics does anyone know what this final war is?

IRTMU-Dragon
I didnt bother posting in the supes forum, but, yeah...

Final Wars is the most recent Godzilla movie, its available for purchase in america now, dubbed and awesome.

Anyways, in the movie Godzilla obliterates all the giant monsters, destroys basically everything, if you watch him in Final Wars its kind of hard to imagine a puny little super hero trying to take him on.

Mider
meh i think we're talking about comic godzilla reason i dont wanna mix comics with movies is cause then the mods will say its bad and close it down and also sometimes a character is portrayed stronger in one medium and weak in the other example.......jedi and sith warriors.

jasofisc
godzilla winds it's not for nothing they call him king of monsters. (by the way why is his body stronger then caps sheild? how was he possibley beaten if that was the case?)

IRTMU-Dragon
Heres Godzilla after resisting a f'ing comet smashing into him from outer space.

Oh, he's fine... But take a look at what it did to the city around him.

Ex11B
That is insane........devestation as far as the eye can see. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.