I Feel an Extreme and Over Powering Sadness Right Now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So some of you might now already im doing a youth program which is why im moving up north this coming fall.... Check "A1's Culinary Chef House" for further details... big grin

anyway... this summer we're trying to take some kids to camp...well in order for them to go since the cost for camp is so much..we have them work off hours doing community service.

While my group was working at this elderly ladies house, my car was parked up a hill on the street..a couple of feet behind this truck...well later on in the afternoon this Mother Flower decides to leave only since we're parked on a hill I guess he backs up too far back and slams into the front of my car. cry its not that much damage but I need a totally new bumper now.

And since i'm with my kids working...I couldnt really express how I truly felt. I kept myself calm and collective until now...when its starting to hit me that HEY!...someone just hit my car sad crybaby

I took this pic to show sad

baddspellahl4
if you weren't a guy, i would give you a hug, but sorry nonetheless

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm so sorry sad *hugs you*

shellie
awwwww...Allyn hug

Your Angel
I'm not a guy!!! *hugs A1* sowwie sweetie

a1hsauce
sad thanks all...I feel so bummed right now

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm sorry sad *Hugs more*

Your Angel
Originally posted by a1hsauce

I wish I could help sad

silvertsume
hugz a1 givs hima kiss onthe cheek * were all here 4 u... cry

Piggle Humsy

here something to cheer you up a lil....

flashboobs

eek!

baddspellahl4
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

flashboobs

eek! big grin I wasn't sad, but that sure cheered em up

shellie
sad thanks all...I feel so bummed right now that really sucks sweetie ...wished I could make it better somehow. Chin up though...look at the positive thing....you kept calm and to the kids...you set a very good example hug...somehow...your car will be fixed...but those kids have an excellent teacher in you.

Your Angel
Originally posted by shellie
that really sucks sweetie ...wished I could make it better somehow. Chin up though...look at the positive thing....you kept calm and to the kids...you set a very good example hug...somehow...your care will be fixed...but those kids have an excellent teacher in you.

wow....no offense but you sound like my mom no expression

sblomie545
hug I LOVE YOU ALLYN!

Your Angel
I LOVE YOU MORE! lover

Piggle Humsy
I LOVE YOU LESS... I MEAN LOADS! wink

baddspellahl4
I love you

baddspellahl4
aww I love me too

xLiNdS x 622x
If i had enough money i would buy you a new bumper!!....cry....its ok....no wait its not ok...why dont you go sue the f*cker who hit your car..or better yet, go ram his car!

I feel for you and your car........shifty

baddspellahl4
sounds good to me, but What do I know, I have few morals, or brain cells

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

flashboobs

eek!
lol wow Piggle ahahah now thats funny thanks

Originally posted by shellie
that really sucks sweetie ...wished I could make it better somehow. Chin up though...look at the positive thing....you kept calm and to the kids...you set a very good example hug...somehow...your car will be fixed...but those kids have an excellent teacher in you.
wow...thanks Shells that really does mean a lot to me smile

lol and i luv th rest of you guys too

Big Evil
There is a God!
And His name be Awersome, The Mighty!

Seriously, you got off lucky. So your car got dented big deal. You could be a dead mother ****er.
You could be a lifeless vegetable being starved to death by some cruel ass doctors.
You could've been the driver and fealt like a fool and have to pay money you don't have.

But no, your lucky ass just gets a silly dent. Stop your damn b-itching or I'll give you something to cry about..

a1hsauce
I was soo counting the minutes where your sinicism and pompous remarks would bless my thread with your presence...

but you know what Evil...at this moment. I really dont feel like digniying youre remarks with a response.

Piggle Humsy
There there A1.. hug

now don't you listen to that big meany evil...

kisses

Gen. Grevious
hello everyone...

a1hsauce
*nods head* General

edida
dont worry, good works have their own reward.

a1hsauce
Thanks Ed smile appreciate it

chelsea17
hug at least you're ok hun

cindy8219
So some of you might now already im doing a youth program which is why im moving up north this coming fall.... Check "A1's Culinary Chef House" for further details... big grin

anyway... this summer we're trying to take some kids to camp...well in order for them to go since the cost for camp is so much..we have them work off hours doing community service.

While my group was working at this elderly ladies house, my car was parked up a hill on the street..a couple of feet behind this truck...well later on in the afternoon this Mother Flower decides to leave only since we're parked on a hill I guess he backs up too far back and slams into the front of my car. cry its not that much damage but I need a totally new bumper now.

And since i'm with my kids working...I couldnt really express how I truly felt. I kept myself calm and collective until now...when its starting to hit me that HEY!...someone just hit my car sad crybaby

I took this pic to show sad

you know what? you deserve a big, no huge hug for acting like a rational person in front of those kids.

I can only imagine what my what my brother would have been like and it scares me. My hat is off to you, mr. A1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.