Yo... listen (OR ELSE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
If anyone isn't already taken, old, or crazy, in this forum and you'd like me to hook you up, holla atcha boi. i'm serious I can do wonders with people. also I do psychology, so if you have any deep related issues, once again holla atcha boi. good day (or evening or night)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
If anyone isn't already taken, old, or crazy, in this forum and you'd like me to hook you up, holla atcha boi. i'm serious I can do wonders with people. also I do psychology, so if you have any deep related issues, once again holla atcha boi. good day (or evening or night) Dont look at me...I had 2 break ups in 1 day.. sad

xLiNdS x 622x
Listen...or what?

GuitarBunny
2?

shellie
Im old, Im taken and some may think Im crazy...sooo ummm...yeah erm

Mist
can i take the 'or else' option? erm

Lana
You're 16, I doubt you really know any real psychology.

And I need no help, so no thanks.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
2? 2..it was HARSH..

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
2..it was HARSH..

big grin ladies love you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

baddspellahl4
I've been studying it since i was six, and i know 3 real certified psycholigists, and by the way the OR ELSE was just that you leave. sorry for leading you on

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
I've been studying it since i was six, and i know 3 real certified psycholigists, and by the way the OR ELSE was just that you leave. sorry for leading you on

are the other three psycholigists in your head? coz that's not real! no

-Funky Punk-
well i am crazy.. so that counts me out.. i dont really cair anyway

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
big grin ladies love you? roll eyes (sarcastic) It's not funny..cry

Big Evil
Lier, you can't find me happyness, no one can. Many have tried, more have failed. But go ahead anyway, and shame yourself and come to the relization that you are weak and powerless just like the rest of the human race. Amuse me with your vain attempt at proving you matter, as if any of us actually do.. (Exsept for maybe Jackie Malfoy..)

Cinemaddiction
Get off your ****ing soapbox you malignant sow. I can't wait for you to be banned again. Your like a rampant, stalking cancer.

a1hsauce
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone besides me speaks their mind and says what kind of pompous med. starved creep he is

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
THANK YOU!!! Finally someone besides me speaks their mind and says what kind of pompous med. starved creep he is

wavey I think he smells of poo... no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Get off your ****ing soapbox you malignant sow. I can't wait for you to be banned again. Your like a rampant, stalking cancer.

Cory, you're ****ing awesome laughing

Cinemaddiction
Watch Big Bad Evil come back with some pithy, longwinded diatribe about how moderators shouldn't talk down to posters. Well, I'm willing to sacrifice my position to have my voice heard. To be perfectly honest, as witnessed by people here already, I don't think I'm in jeopardy of losing anything since I look to be speaking for pretty much everyone on these boards.

Evil, straight up. I don't hate anyone. Period. However, I do unquestionably, absolutely, and completely despise you as a person. You're crass, obnoxious, rude, self-important, megalomaniacal, and psychotically imbalanced to a spectacular degree. Now, that's just my opinion, which is based soley on how you've presented yourself here in KMC. Perception is reality, they say. I find your schtick a little too easy going to be a put on.

I was absolutely sincere in my suggestions regarding some sort of counciling. There have been far too many incidents where you've displayed such a delusional outlook on life, politics, and even managed to solidfy yourself as KMC's most notorious stalker. If you take pride in berating others, this isn't the place for you, and posting here shouldn't be a priority.

I'm not going to play Dr. Phil, because I think you know you're "different", and weither that's by choice or a subconscious decision is a mystery, but the next time you cry about unequal treatment, remember how you conveniently ignore and subsequently abuse double standards along the way.

Honestly, I think you're too far absorbed in being a shit-stirrer to take anything I say to heart, although I'm genuinely trying to help, as harsh as I may come across. You're still a cancer, IMO. Sad but true.

Now, back to the topic at hand, Evil. How dare you speak for others? Plenty of people have found happiness, and plenty of people also serve a purpose in life. Just because YOU may have failed, or your philosophy may have YOU believe otherwise, doesn't mean everyone needs to adopt your mindset and way of thinking. You're not a happy person, it's painfully apparently.

baddspellahl4, this isn't the place to meet girls, brother.

Big Evil
Last time I checked, you weren't the guy here for helping as you didn't make the topic, so do the world a favor and shutup.

You talk about how you want to help people and yet you make up some jackass comment incapable are you of positive reinforcment? Then you're not a helper of any kind, you are just like me. A cancer. Now live with your shame, and accept it. Or don't, and let your own self dellusions about being a good person despite how you just chewed someone's ass out who several other people have already which is most dishonorable consume your very soul. Either way it's good for me, cause either I have one less harpy parading on my time, or I watch as everything inside you dies from the inside out. Maybe there is a God afterall..

-Funky Punk-
grrrrrrrrrrrr

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Big Evil
Last time I checked, you weren't the guy here for helping as you didn't make the topic, so do the world a favor and shutup.

You talk about how you want to help people and yet you make up some jackass comment incapable are you of positive reinforcment? Then you're not a helper of any kind, you are just like me. A cancer. Now live with your shame, and accept it. Or don't, and let your own self dellusions about being a good person despite how you just chewed someone's ass out who several other people have already which is most dishonorable consume your very soul. Either way it's good for me, cause either I have one less harpy parading on my time, or I watch as everything inside you dies from the inside out. Maybe there is a God afterall..

I'm doing all of KMC a favor by speaking for people who don't necessarily know how to word their feelings. I'm quite the linguist, so I'll take the responsibility. happy

I never said I wanted to help you, it's apparent that anyone else that ever tried failed, so what did I have to lose? Nothing, which is what you gained from my little pep talk. Trust me, my soul won't bear an ounce of guilt or shame for telling you how everyone feels about you. The truth hurts, but it felt orgasmic for me to say, frankly. What have I got to be ashamed of? Nothin', and besides that, I never said I was a good person. I mean, I usually am, but only to those that deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, which comes when they reciprocate others with it.

I'm not a cancer like yourself, Evil. I'm the cure.

Ken Kenobi
I'm quite the linguist.

You shoulda said..."cunning linguist" it's funnier because it's almost an innuendo. laughingconfused

Spideys Sister
The fights are funny...just not this one.

Spideys Sister
I'm doing all of KMC a favor by speaking for people who don't necessarily know how to word their feelings. I'm quite the linguist, so I'll take the responsibility. happy

I never said I wanted to help you, it's apparent that anyone else that ever tried failed, so what did I have to lose? Nothing, which is what you gained from my little pep talk. Trust me, my soul won't bear an ounce of guilt or shame for telling you how everyone feels about you. The truth hurts, but it felt orgasmic for me to say, frankly. What have I got to be ashamed of? Nothin', and besides that, I never said I was a good person. I mean, I usually am, but only to those that deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, which comes when they reciprocate others with it.

I'm not a cancer like yourself, Evil. I'm the cure. Nice line Cinema.

-Funky Punk-
well .. lets cheer someone on.. go cine!!lol

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
The fights are funny...just not this one.

I'm not even fighting. I'm not sleepy, I'm waiting for Big Evil to say something meaningful, and so I've decided to get my licks in before he's banned for all eternity.

-Funky Punk-
I'm not even fighting. I'm not sleepy, I'm waiting for Big Evil to say something meaningful, and so I've decided to get my licks in before he's banned for all eternity.

i bet your waitin for that day very patiently.. lol

Ken Kenobi

You're supposed to laugh at my witty, yet unoriginal, joke about being a cunning linguist. big grin

Spideys Sister
I'm not even fighting. I'm not sleepy, I'm waiting for Big Evil to say something meaningful, and so I've decided to get my licks in before he's banned for all eternity. laughingThats not right...Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
well .. lets cheer someone on.. go cine!!lol True..I'd cheer for Evil if he didn't be so mean to me. GO CINE!

-Funky Punk-
laughingThats not right... True..I'd cheer for Evil if he didn't be so mean to me. GO CINE!

lol..from what it sounds like hes an ass.. lol

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You shoulda said..."cunning linguist" it's funnier because it's almost an innuendo. laughingconfused

Ken, you're so cute when you try to be witty stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Ken, you're so cute when you try to be witty stick out tongue

I try to be Peter Griffin, he's my idol.

Spideys Sister
Ken, you're so cute when you try to be witty stick out tongue KK's cute all the time!Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
lol..from what it sounds like hes an ass.. lol No hes a Jackass.smile

-Funky Punk-
KK's cute all the time! No hes a Jackass.smile

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ken Kenobi
KK's cute all the time! No hes a Jackass.smile

I am not. no expression

Hehe, when I quote you like this, it looks like you called me a jackass. stick out tongue

Lana
KK's cute all the time!

Nah, he's hot all the time wink

-Funky Punk-
I am not. no expression

Hehe, when I quote you like this, it looks like you called me a jackass. stick out tongue

lol no one would call you that!

Lana
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
lol no one would call you that!

I would, and I have, and I've called him nastier things as well. As a matter of fact, despite the fact that Ken is one of my good friends on here, he's also quite high on my "list of people to kill" list laughing out loud stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction

You're supposed to laugh at my witty, yet unoriginal, joke about being a cunning linguist. big grin

laughing out loud

There. Besides, I'm not as cunning a linguist, but I am a MASTER DEBATER!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
I am not. no expression

Hehe, when I quote you like this, it looks like you called me a jackass. stick out tongue Youre not thoughOriginally posted by Lana
Nah, he's hot all the time wink No hes Sexy all the time.

Ken Kenobi
I would, and I have, and I've called him nastier things as well. As a matter of fact, despite the fact that Ken is one of my good friends on here, he's also quite high on my "list of people to kill" list laughing out loud stick out tongue

All because I say you love the British cock.

Lana
**** off, Kenneth stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
No hes Sexy all the time.

Since when?

Spideys Sister
Since when? Since you were born

Ken Kenobi
Since you were born

no I was an ugly baby. Too skinny with a big head.

Plus if anyone found me sexy when I was a kid, they should be in jail getting sodomized by Bubba.

Ken Kenobi
**** off, Kenneth stick out tongue

My sources say..........no.

Spideys Sister
no I was an ugly baby. Too skinny with a big head.

Plus if anyone found me sexy when I was a kid, they should be in jail getting sodomized by Bubba. laughing Man have you looked in the mirror?I could sell you on ebay for 20 mil.

Lana
My sources say..........no.

bang

Ken Kenobi
laughing Man have you looked in the mirror?I could sell you on ebay for 20 mil.

Whatever you say, I'm not going to argue about it. If someone finds me sexy then hotdamn maybe others do too! eek! I might get lucky. happy

bang

I'm trying to get to number 1 on your "Must Kill" list.

Spideys Sister
Whatever you say, I'm not going to argue about it. If someone finds me sexy then hotdamn maybe others do too! eek! I might get lucky. happy

I'm trying to get to number 1 on your "Must Kill" list. Ignore my age...*kisses Ken*

Ken Kenobi
confusedeek!

Lana

I'm trying to get to number 1 on your "Must Kill" list.

You're pretty damn close. I think as of right now only Jordan and Chris are above you.

Though since I haven't talked to Chris in ages he might have been bumped down a few places. Jordan's got a permanent #1 spot, though, I think.

Ken Kenobi
You're pretty damn close. I think as of right now only Jordan and Chris are above you.

Though since I haven't talked to Chris in ages he might have been bumped down a few places. Jordan's got a permanent #1 spot, though, I think.

Damn. sad

Just be sure when you go on a rampage...to kill me right after Jordan.

Lana
Damn. sad

Just be sure when you go on a rampage...to kill me right after Jordan.

Will do confused evil face

Ken Kenobi
Will do confused evil face

Hooray!

Spideys Sister
the violence in trigues me....I gotta go night all.

Ken Kenobi
the violence in trigues me....I gotta go night all.

Guda night SS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.