Why do so many of us hate are fathers??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
confused

most the people i know hate there fathers why????

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Fearnix
confused

all my dad does is sit on his a$$ and drinks to his heart desires
every f.ucking day

embarrasment

nor does he ever listen to me
so i say f.uck him

the other people....i don't know smile

Lana
I haven't seen or spoken to my father in two years no expression

baddspellahl4
he works too hard and too long, so he's always a cranky ass, not to mention he wants me to live his miserable millitary life

shaber
I don't hate him, though I've occasionally disagreed with him.

Fearnix
i hate my father even tho i never really knew him.

shaber
You're not a birdman by any chancestick out tongue

Fearnix
Originally posted by shaber
You're not a birdman by any chancestick out tongue

birdman???
i'm a little confused

SlipknoT
I dont hate him, he just disapeared

shaber
Why is noone here a fantasy geek? Some birdmen live by matrilineal lines.

a1hsauce
I love my dad yes

but from what I see...Men can be genuine a$$holes... I think they should mandate parenting classes for all people the second you get married... or better yet parenting classes in college.

-Funky Punk-
confused

well i hate him sometimes cuz he is to overprotective and he is rude!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I love my dad yes

but from what I see...Men can be genuine a$$holes... I think they should mandate parenting classes for all people the second you get married... or better yet parenting classes in college.

oooh good idea! thumb up

Or just shoot them at birth.. shrug.. either or

stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
confused

most the people i know hate there fathers why???? My parents are divorced my mom hates my dad with a passion. I love him like Hell. I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!!!YAY!

edida
since i am the father of 2 teenage girls, i have a perspective that most of you are not privy to. one thing is certain; your father loves the shit out of you. he may not show it the way you would like, and there may be some bad feelings on both sides, but rest assured that the man LOVES his kids. try to remember when you were little, when he carried you, when he taught you to ride your bike, when he took you and bought you ice cream or candy or whatever. he did not do all those little things because he was bored,he did hem because they made you happy. i know that my girls hate me sometimes, and it breaks my heart, because its because of some silly misunderstanding

KidRock
lol Some of you really got owned by your fathers.

cindy8219
I love my dad...most of the time. btw, it should be our. sorry, its the teacher in me.

GuitarBunny
what should be "ours"?

cindy8219
the tittle of the threat: why do so many of us hate our fathers?

Darth Mantis
confused

most the people i know hate there fathers why???? Well after that Vader and Luke scene... I can't see how people can like there fathers... I mean do you really know if your father is dead or the dark lord of the sith... Well I hate my father and I will always hate him...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Well after that Vader and Luke scene... I can't see how people can like there fathers... I mean do you really know if your father is dead or the dark lord of the sith... Well I hate my father and I will always hate him...
is it possible for the love of God that people wouldn't refer to simple questions in Star wars scenes sad

Darth Mantis
cry Okay I'll stop... But it's so hard...

But I still hate my father...

GuitarBunny
cry Okay I'll stop... But it's so hard...

But I still hate my father...

i understand how hard it is to let go of Starwars for a second but you can make it wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

actually keep on using it it suits you stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
Well after that Vader and Luke scene... I can't see how people can like there fathers... I mean do you really know if your father is dead or the dark lord of the sith... Well I hate my father and I will always hate him... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.