CONTEST - Best Accomplishments/Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
What are some feats people have done?

This is a CONTEST, whoever can anme the best feat done by someone will be winnning, but there is no absolute winner since this thread woill always be here. So i will be the one deciding which one is winning at each point in time.

They dont have to be feats of strength, since thats what i expect most of u to put down.

And the character that accomplished the feat must be below Thanos or Skyfather level in power, but the character (if there is one at all) that the feat is done on can be at any level.

newjak86
I would say Ghist Rider penace staring Galactus almost to death.

armandovalles
thats good. I have one that i think will beat it though.

Wonderman kicking 25 Ultron's ases at the same time.

newjak86
That is good how about Trion Juggs punching a hole through Dimensions I'm not sure if that one tops yours you decide.

armandovalles
Trion juggs is way too high. He's at Galactus-level. He's not allowed.

newjak86
That one you posted is really good can't think of one off the top of my head right now.

Nataku8188
Not a huge cosmic level kinda thing, but Azrael beat Batman like a little girl, using only two strikes, and two throws. Then he proceeded to save Batman's life by pulling him out of the freezing river he threw him into.

Damage had all the excess energy from Parallax and Spectre's fight, as well as the energy of several superheros transfered to him in order for him to recreate the DC universe in a 'big bang' type event.

He also K.O.ed Gorilla Grodd in three shots one time.

Ultimate Captain America beat Ultimate Giant Man up pretty bad once. That was wicked sweet.

Pretty much just about everything Hulk does is an unimaginable feat -_-"

long pig
Originally posted by newjak86
I would say Ghist Rider penace staring Galactus almost to death.

That was Dr.Strange, he did that to Galactus with something exactly like a penance stare. GR never did it, cept for the cartoon which was a remake of the comic in which they replaced GR with DS.

Strange K.O'ing Galactus with one blast.
Strange wrapping Galactus in the Crimson Bands.
Strange nullifying the IG's effects.
Strange being thrown to the end of another unknown universe by Warlock with the IG, AW thinks he's gone, Strange wills himself back to our dimention in two seconds.
Strange knocking Death on her ass with one blast.
Strange refusing to die, while Death herself tries to force him to.

Deathstroke k.oing Hal Green Lantern.
Deathstroke beating the whole JLA.
Deathstroke outsmarting Batman everytime they fight.
Deathstroke being paid by nightwing not to kill him.

SilverSurfer blowing up a planet.

Champion of the Universe beating Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk and Drax one right after the other.
Champ' punching a planet in half.

Thanos beating Champ.
Thanos banging Death.
Thanos beating three Elders of the Universe.
Thanos taking everything Odin can give, and getting back up.

Orion killing Darkseid.
Orion beating a bloodlust SuperMan, then worries over killing him.
Orion taking a boomtube to the face, leaving his whole body stripped of flesh, then healing in two panels.

The coolest #1 was- Orion pouring gasoline all over his body, setting himself on fire and beating the holy hell out of 40 White Martians at one time.

manjaro
this guy is about thanos or sky father level but it wasny something he did on someone so it should still count.....how bout majestic re-arranging the entire solar system with his precise brute strength and near unparralleled intellect.
A. created a new sun in the process
B. managed to keep it a secret 30 years
C. the huge ass bigger than ten solar system sized, Maggedon type entity being repelled just by staring him down

Scoobless
Spider-Man getting the living hell beat out of him in New Avengers ... then going in to work the next day...... that was impressive.... and kind of stupid.... i would have taken the day (maybe month) off

stormfront13
don't know if this is that impressive, but it was for me.

storm taking the power from millions of stars

long pig
Nothing beats setting yourself on fire and kicking a bunch of Martians asses.

DarkCrawler
Give me the comic book issue number!

DarkCrawler
Here are some Ultimate feats:

Ultimate Captain America directung Hulk with insults was pretty cool.

Ultimate Captain America putting the Hulk down with few good placed hits.

Ultimate Quicksilver grabbing the belt of Ultimate Thor.

Cyclops making his blast bounce off from Colossus, hitting the bad guy.

Wasp flying inside Dr. Octopus and messing him up there.

long pig
JLA #33

The WM's are coming at him and the rest of the JLA, so instead of burning the area around him like Superman was doing, he douses himself with gas and lights it and fights them head on.

It was kinda funny too, because eariler he was looking for a reason to get rid of the tuxedo he was in.

BENITO
Mikey Battle Nexus says it all

DigiMark007
Um, I ate 5 hot dogs really fast once.

Oh wait...it's superhero feats, isn't it?

Er, The Doctor (Wildstorm) telekinetically held Italy in place while the Earth turned on its axis, flooding most of Italy. Jenny Sparks of The Authority also killed "God" (big moon-sized pyramid-shaped thing that formed the planet earth millions of years ago).

Spider-Man beat Firelord. Hehe...call it bad writing if you will, but it still happened. He also beat Juggernaut, or outsmarted him and immobilized him, but still a hell of an accomplishment.

But I heard Pre-Crisis JP beat Galactus while he was sleep-walking. That would have to be my #1.

-DM

stormfront13
oh wait, so bad-writing is allowed!? then, storm KILLING the hulk

armandovalles
what issue of what book did Storm kill Hulk?

K Von Doom
Dr Doom beating Beyonder

Nataku8188
Originally posted by stormfront13
oh wait, so bad-writing is allowed!? then, storm KILLING the hulk

It's not bad writing, it's called a plot device.

stormfront13
well whats that? and whoever asked it happened in cable # 34(i think)

long pig
Feats of the Amazing Naked Dr.Doom.

Beat a lion in h2h.

Dropped off on a planet(naked of course), three days later, he was king.

Beat Reed Richard's ass while Reed was in Doom's armor.

pr1983
well whats that? and whoever asked it happened in cable # 34(i think)

the only way to get the story going...

cable and storm have to beat the hulk somehow (cos they cant lose, they are the good guys)...

DarkCrawler
Namor feats!

#118. Namor soundly defeated the Hulk, by knockout, in a huge underwater collision. Hulk was knocked from Atlantis all the way to the mainland shore where he laid unconscious and then reverted back to Banner. Namor was rocked but never lost consciousness. Off the top of my head these are some of Namor's best feats. In no particular order they are:

1)Namor carried a 50 ton anchor, with one arm while flying in the air.

2)Namor lifted a huge portion of an undersea mountain that Orka's whales dropped on him.

3)Lifted an oil tanker that weighed in excess of 110,000 tons.

4)Lifted a sub-marine from the bottom of the sea and placed it safely on shore.

5)Lifted a 2,000 ton destroyer and slammed it into Attuma.

6)Namor can absorb millions of volts of electricity and use it as a weapon by throwing it at his opponents.

6)Namor can see and find invisible objects because he posseses the powers of the blind cave fish that has a radar sense.

7)Survived unharmed, in a fall from space after battling the Stalkers.

8)Namor took a direct head shot from Thor's hammer which only made him madder.

9)Was only minorly stunned when Krang's fision bomb exploded while Namor was holding it. This is equivalent to a small nuke.

10)Namor drilled through miles of sea rock by spinning his body at tremendous speed.

11)Namor has created great tidal waves. In one TTA #100 he wiped out an entire island and the Hulk along with it.

12) While being held by Magneto's power Namor slammed his fists so hard to the ground that the earth quaked for hundred's of miles.

13) Namor, as are all Atlanteas, is totally impervious to the affects of radiation.

stormfront13
oh, k i get it, but it makes since. just fry all the synapses in the brain which isn'tout of reach for someone who controls electricity

pr1983
oh, k i get it, but it makes since. just fry all the synapses in the brain which isn'tout of reach for someone who controls electricity

no expression

DarkCrawler
I thought that Storm only controls lighting....not electricity like Electro...

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I thought that Storm only controls lighting....not electricity like Electro...

Nowadays she's chucking out emp's to beat the band...

DarkCrawler
God. What next? Manipulating solar energy?

Oh wait...

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
That was Dr.Strange, he did that to Galactus with something exactly like a penance stare. GR never did it, cept for the cartoon which was a remake of the comic in which they replaced GR with DS.

Strange K.O'ing Galactus with one blast.
Strange wrapping Galactus in the Crimson Bands.
Strange nullifying the IG's effects.
Strange being thrown to the end of another unknown universe by Warlock with the IG, AW thinks he's gone, Strange wills himself back to our dimention in two seconds.
Strange knocking Death on her ass with one blast.
Strange refusing to die, while Death herself tries to force him to.

Deathstroke k.oing Hal Green Lantern.
Deathstroke beating the whole JLA.
Deathstroke outsmarting Batman everytime they fight.
Deathstroke being paid by nightwing not to kill him.

SilverSurfer blowing up a planet.

Champion of the Universe beating Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Hulk and Drax one right after the other.
Champ' punching a planet in half.

Thanos beating Champ.
Thanos banging Death.
Thanos beating three Elders of the Universe.
Thanos taking everything Odin can give, and getting back up.

Orion killing Darkseid.
Orion beating a bloodlust SuperMan, then worries over killing him.
Orion taking a boomtube to the face, leaving his whole body stripped of flesh, then healing in two panels.

The coolest #1 was- Orion pouring gasoline all over his body, setting himself on fire and beating the holy hell out of 40 White Martians at one time.
nice list let me add

- Silver Surfer going back in time
- Silver Surfer fixing the entire earth
- Silver Surfer not affected by a planet destroying attack by korvac.
- Silver Surfer beat the shit out of Champion(hm hm long pig)
- Silver Surfer beat Morg , Firelord , Red Shift
- Silver Surfer escaping Quasar Construct like they were toys
- Silver Surfer defeated the enslaver
- Silver Surfer beating Drax
- Surviving Super Nova
- Defeating CM

- Thanos - beat Fallen One with ease
- THanos - beat Champion with power gem ( cham didn't eve get one hit)
- Thanos - Taking Silver Surfer blast with ease
- THanos - Defeating all the elders
- Thanos - Talking hits from Odin , Tyrant , Galactus , Beyonder ....
- THanos - pimp slap both Drax , and the Hulk

etc just name a character I will fill the rest lol

pr1983
God. What next? Manipulating solar energy?

Oh wait...

laughing

stormfront13
her abilities are naturally to manipulate energy, while on earth it takes the form of the weather. lightning is electricity, and she controls lightning

pr1983
her abilities are naturally to manipulate energy, while on earth it takes the form of the weather. lightning is electricity, and she controls lightning

no, her powers are:

from uncannyxmen.net (link: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=76 )

That means she controls energy thats related to weather, nothing more (well, not supposed to)

Scoobless
Iron Man knocking out Hulk....

stormfront13
she herself said she manipulates energy patterns, but they come out as the weather. her primary power is to manipulate energy signatures

Zahit
she herself said she manipulates energy patterns, but they come out as the weather. her primary power is to manipulate energy signatures
what' your primary power?
making up fantastic crap about your beloved Storm?

Zahit
COOL MOMENT/ACCOMPLISHMENT:

In a recent Wolverine book he gets the S.H.I.E.D. doctor, who
deprogrammed him from HYDRA's control, to sign off on 3 sentinals
they had in custody. Wolverine gets his ass kicked by Northstar and
The Dawn of the White Light (evil nihilistic mutants). While captured
they see some chip on Wolverine's neck. He says it hides his mutant
signature. They wonder what he's talking about when suddenly
the 3 sentinels drop in and stomp all the evil mutants to death.
Wolvie than orders the 2 sentinals to continue stomping while
he piggy-backs the third sentinal and hitches a ride to the
HAND's secret headquarters.
Now THAT'S how Wolverine should be written.

stormfront13
it's not technically crap if she said it, and it is her we are talking about. she said that her primary power is to manipulate energy patterns. while on earth it is the weather, while on the hill she was able to manipulate acid, and while in space she is able to manipulate the elements of the cosmic storm. she manipulates energy wherever she is. it takes different forms of the weather, which is energy.

DarkCrawler
So she is not an weather witch, but an energy witch?

God. I hate Claremont.

stormfront13
no, she controls all forms of weather there is, even alien planet weather(the hill-acid). the weather is still energy, so i guess you could call her an energy witch, but weather witch is more appropiate for her power because it is any form of the weather. yeah her primary power is to manipulate weather signatures, but that is every weather-induced weather i am pretty sure. idk i am kinda confused now but she is like weather in a female body

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
Iron Man knocking out Hulk....

sweet...

wolverine says hes the best there is... hercules claims to have pissed on thor... im seeing a pattern...

Originally posted by Zahit

laughing

So she is not an weather witch, but an energy witch?

God. I hate Claremont.

alot of that going around...

no, she controls all forms of weather there is, even alien planet weather(the hill-acid). the weather is still energy, so i guess you could call her an energy witch, but weather witch is more appropiate for her power because it is any form of the weather. yeah her primary power is to manipulate weather signatures, but that is every weather-induced weather i am pretty sure. idk i am kinda confused now but she is like weather in a female body

weather witch is more appropriate because thats what she is... a weather witch...

so you're calling her mother nature?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Zahit

pr1983
indeed...

Scoobless
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.