Mad Hatter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
when are they going to put him in a movie

NoFate007
I don't see it happening

LousyBoy
why not? just outta curiosity.

Leafar
Originally posted by LousyBoy
why not? just outta curiosity.

Because he sucks as a character. Why not have the Book Worm too? In fact, for the Batman sequel his villians should be the Mad Hatter and the Calendar Man! Yeah!

NoFate007
Mad Hatter could work better than a lot of people, like the previously mentioned Calendar Man...but he's not a big enough character to attract audiences, and really, he's not anything special.

rox
i always thought scarecrow and mad hatter should team up

WindDancer
Not a good idea. The Mad Hatter is an interesting villain but only in the comic books. Putting him on film would not fit in. Now Clayface would be interesting.

Mainstream
Originally posted by WindDancer
Not a good idea. The Mad Hatter is an interesting villain but only in the comic books. Putting him on film would not fit in. Now Clayface would be interesting.

I looooooooooooooooooove Clayface...but he'd need Robin help or it "Holy batman got beat by a clay monster" and they need to for the love of God redo Mr. Freeze. and the guy and puppet that'd be..interesting.

TMACalicious
I've never even heard of the MadHatter before....... sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by TMACalicious
I've never even heard of the MadHatter before....... sad

what what what you never heard of Jervis Tech...the guy who uses mind controll....

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mainstream
I looooooooooooooooooove Clayface...but he'd need Robin help or it "Holy batman got beat by a clay monster" and they need to for the love of God redo Mr. Freeze. and the guy and puppet that'd be..interesting.

Yeah, he rules! I betcha he would be mostly CGI in a movie.

Mainstream
Originally posted by WindDancer
Yeah, he rules! I betcha he would be mostly CGI in a movie.

I'd imagine so...but he'd be visually the coolest bat villian.

Red Superfly
He's a bit of a wet character comparred to the big hitters.

Would be nice to see him in Arkham though.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Red Superfly
He's a bit of a wet character comparred to the big hitters.

Would be nice to see him in Arkham though.

yeah mad hatter don't have that big villian feel...though if he team up with Bane.........

Leafar
Paul Reubens, aka Pee Wee Hermen, must play the role of the Mad Hatter...or the Book Worm...or the Calender Man. Happy Dance

NoFate007
I see Martin Short as a good Mad Hatter

gentmax
Team him up with King Tut.

Tut can make up a new batch of Aburabusimbutu for the Gotham City reservoir.

Nevermind
Originally posted by NoFate007

Great choice. Personally, I don't think he's a big enough charatcer to have a movie entirely based on his actions, maybe MAYBE if he teamed up with some one in a movie (e.g. Two-Face & Riddler) then you might MIGHT have a movie. I mean look at the role they gave scare crow.

Ultra-Humanite
WoW you people have know idea what you are talking about. Ok yes David Waynes hat obsessed 60's Msd Hatter sucks, howewver any comic book villian is nice to see in that show. Now Rdddy McDowell Alice & looking glass obsessed Mad Hatter ROCKS. Have you ever seen btas episode Mad as a hatter, Roddy has more lines and screen time than batman. Only on problem with this Roddy died he is the one and only mad hatter leave it that way . These new films probably will not go further tan a trilogy give us the gold Joker, Penguine, Riddler, Clay-face, hey even Bane &firefly. Dont get me wrong I am the biggest Mad Hatter fan ever But I dont even want to see him in byond or justice leauge if it aint Roddy McDowell he was nominated for a day time emmy for his portrayal of "a lowly wretch named jervis tetch"(-Animal Acts btas final season)in mad as a hatter.

zod-doom
firefly and mad hatter would be a good team up, mad hatter as a crazed mastermind and firefly as a gun for hire, it would be difficult but possible to pull off

Mainstream
Mad Hatter could work but he's be a like a 3rd wheel villian....a minor flunky to two other cooler villians.....like Riddler and Bane or Ivy and Two Face .he'd be the Bad Guy who Batman beats up within the first 30 minutes of the movie

DarthLazious
Originally posted by NoFate007

Me too.

sevenman
NEVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.