I don't mean this to scare you. But explain it to me..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Why do you persist?

And by that I mean this:

For the past 3 days I've been at a friend's house. (Which was why things were so quite and no-one was pissed off lol!) But while I was gone I had an omen. It's not that I suck, it's not that you suck, it's not even that liberals suck.

It's cause we all suck.

Take for instace Ashley, she likes me. She's a nice girl and I'm flatterd, but I DO NOT LIKE HER.. But she does not get that, countinualy when I ask for her sister she doesn't hand her the phone and either i'm forced to talk to her stupid ass or hangup. Depending on my mood at the given time. I've told her before I'd help her find a bf if she'd just lay off.

But she persists..

I could just giveup, this is getting difficult trying to bag her sister who infact might not like me at all.

Abd yet, I persist.

Because we believe something, we feel so strongly about something we reach out for it. We give our flesh and souls only to face failure and more tasks ahead of us. And so I ask you why? Why bother? Why persist? What is to stop me right now from buying a weapon (any weapon it don't matter.) and making a big scene in some public place? Maybe kill a few people, force those stupid po-pos to put a couple rounds through me so I no longer have to work for my beliefs that get mocked and trampled anyways.. And yet they're ignorant, ignorant to the fact that they worked and will countinue to work to protect themselves and others from guys like me, who was smart enough to only have one last task. One last ounce of anguish and chore before he could throw God the big finger. And so It makes me wonder why you try, why you care, why not just do it? Go out with a bang. And have a little fun before the ride is over. No more struggeling, no more thinking, no more defiance or having to accept a non-bennefical happening. No more anything. You'd be given true liberation. Because you are no longer bound to a mind that encourages you to live, and to be punished for something you, nor I, nor even those ****ing liberals deserve. So I ask you..

Why do you persist?

KidRock
I dont suck..I rule.

Big Evil
Originally posted by KidRock
I dont suck..I rule.
Yes Yes KR, we all know your God thinks you're cool. : \

KidRock
Originally posted by Big Evil
Yes Yes KR, we all know your God thinks you're cool. : \

To you, I am god.

Bardock42
Why?......because I want to....sure it doesn'T matter, but I don't feel like starting a massacre just yet........life is not that bad as you say, idf it was much more people would do suicide.
And don't forget all these Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Jews that actually believe you have to lead a good life....

Cinemaddiction

But while I was gone I had an omen.

Epiphany. Not an omen. Don't assume that everyone that sets out to achieve something fails. I haven't failed, because persistance is just that. Giving up is failing. I don't give up.

Big Evil
Like Kid Rock, a God fearing yahoo. Who traps us in a web of lies and pain and if we defy our pre-set curse we are given an even greater sentence of lies and pain, only for all our suffering and anguish to be awareded the provlage to grovvle endlessly to an onimpetant being who makes it no big secret that he is in control of us and we are but lowly peasents to his greatness. What a life both here and then.. No wonder the morningstar came to be..

Let me make it apparent that liberals arw far worse. They expect us to grovvle to other HUMANS..

Big Evil
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Epiphany. Not an omen. Don't assume that everyone that sets out to achieve something fails.
Why? The outcome is always the same.

Man are you in denial..

Do you even know that it is which you desire? Untill you do you cannot judge how you have failed or succeeded in your life. Now look back at everything you've loved or appreciated and how your precious, merciful gods, or this wonderful, spectacular, life takes it all away from you. And you have to ask me how you failed?

Lana
Why do I persist? Because if I set my mind on something, I will not give up until I have succeeded. I know what I want, and I will jump any hurdles I need to make it happen. I recently managed to make one of my biggest dreams come true. There were so many times where it seemed like it simply wouldn't work, no matter what, but I kept on until I was able to make it happen. And I'm so glad I did because it made me happier than I'd even been before in my life.

Bardock42
Like Kid Rock, a God fearing yahoo. Who traps us in a web of lies and pain and if we defy our pre-set curse we are given an even greater sentence of lies and pain, only for all our suffering and anguish to be awareded the provlage to grovvle endlessly to an onimpetant being who makes it no big secret that he is in control of us and we are but lowly peasents to his greatness. What a life both here and then.. No wonder the morningstar came to be..

Let me make it apparent that liberals arw far worse. They expect us to grovvle to other HUMANS..

Well but some people might like to be slaves if they just get treated good.

Cinemaddiction
Why? The outcome is always the same.

Man are you in denial..

Do you even know that it is which you desire? Untill you do you cannot judge how you have failed or succeeded in your life. Now look back at everything you've loved or appreciated and how your precious, merciful gods, or this wonderful, spectacular, life takes it all away from you. And you have to ask me how you failed?

The outcome isn't always the same for ME. Don't even try to define my reason for living, or question my tenacity. You don't know the first thing about me, son.

Don't talk to me about denial. Actually, I do know what I desire, and that's success in life, which I have achieved and continue to do so with my small business. God gives and he takes away. That's life. Even if I were in control of my own destiny, I'd probably still lose something, and the only difference would be I'd have myself to blame, although I still take the blame for my failures as it is.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Lana
Why do I persist? Because if I set my mind on something, I will not give up until I have succeeded. I know what I want, and I will jump any hurdles I need to make it happen. I recently managed to make one of my biggest dreams come true. There were so many times where it seemed like it simply wouldn't work, no matter what, but I kept on until I was able to make it happen. And I'm so glad I did because it made me happier than I'd even been before in my life.
I can't wait for it to be taken away from you. Which it infact will. It's all a matter of time.. Let's just see how true your dreams are then little girl. How happy you are then..

Lana
So what, because since things could possibly fall apart for me in the future I should just not try? Sorry, but I don't work that way. If there is any, any chance in me succeeding, I will try my damnedest to make sure I do, and if I fail at something it sure as hell won't be for lack of trying.

Big Evil
The outcome isn't always the same for ME. Don't even try to define my reason for living, or question my tenacity. You don't know the first thing about me, son.
I don't CARE who you are. Who you are is unimportant. It's a matter of WHAT you are. A what you are is a pathetic creature. Not because of your descisions or feelings, but because you exsist. And you exsist as a limited, ignorant, being.

Watch how quickly He'll take away your precious buisness. Let's see how much you praise His name then.

Oh dear, this one actually believes there is some other-wordly being waiting for him to pat him on the back. Most would pity you, I however take pleasure in knowing just how badly it's going to hurt when you fall and come to the relization that you were decieved. All this was just an elaborate plan to have your heart crushed more and more then could possibly be fathomed by human thought.

Big Evil
So what, because since things could possibly fall apart for me in the future I should just not try? Sorry, but I don't work that way. If there is any, any chance in me succeeding, I will try my damnedest to make sure I do, and if I fail at something it sure as hell won't be for lack of trying.
Yes dear, try, and fail. Do me a favor and save your tears. That way I have something sweet to drink the next-time I run out of soda-pop..

Bardock42
SO I assume you see dying as failing....because their are people that didn'T lose everything before they die.....if thats te way you feel I have to admit.....why lay death offf....I mean now you might not lose as much as later.

Captain REX

So, in other words, Big Evil here is just trying to bash you all on your thoughts? How touching, BE. I applaude you with golf claps for eternity.

Lana
You know, BE, I really pity you. I thought I had a negative outlook on life, but at least I still have enough hope and determination to try and succeed in something. I have failed in things before. But you know what? It only made me more determined in the long run. One success can crush the disappointment of a hundred failures.

Captain REX
Having a negative outlook on life is boring, anyway. I prefer the semi-positive one. It comes with dental.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
Having a negative outlook on life is boring, anyway. I prefer the semi-positive one. It comes with dental.

laughing

I'll admit, I'm very pessimistic. But it still doesn't stop me from persisting at something I want to happen. There are still a handful of things I have a positive outlook on.

Big Evil
The great thing about being a pessemist is either you are proven right or pleasently suprised.

You will faill. smile

Captain REX
Whatever that means. big grin

Cinemaddiction
I don't CARE who you are. Who you are is unimportant. It's a matter of WHAT you are. A what you are is a pathetic creature. Not because of your descisions or feelings, but because you exsist. And you exsist as a limited, ignorant, being.

Watch how quickly He'll take away your precious buisness. Let's see how much you praise His name then.

Oh dear, this one actually believes there is some other-wordly being waiting for him to pat him on the back. Most would pity you, I however take pleasure in knowing just how badly it's going to hurt when you fall and come to the relization that you were decieved. All this was just an elaborate plan to have your heart crushed more and more then could possibly be fathomed by human thought.

What you THINK I am means nothing to me, especially considering the source of the opinion, a hatemongering cretin who lost his way long ago, so he finds solace in role-playing as some crooked Nostradamus of other peoples fate. You're so ****ing spineless, Big Evil. You're incredible amusing, though.

In fact, my little business hasn't always been peaches and cream, but guess what kept it afloat all these years. That's right, Bob! PERSISTENCE! eek!

Ain't that a ****in' kick in the ass!?

Captain REX
Let's see...I think I will just come up with random reasons for persisting so that Big Evil can gun them down for about 10 minutes or so...

a) I persist because I can.

b) I persist because the Leprechaun says I should.

c) I persist because...

d) I persist because I like music...a lot...

e) I persist because I can...squared...

Cinemaddiction
The great thing about being a pessemist is either you are proven right or pleasently suprised.

You will faill. smile

The bad thing about being forsaken is that once you realize you've failed, you think everyone's inclined to do the same.

Sucks to be you.

Bardock42
I think the Leprechaun reason just beats everything

Captain REX
Though, he does say it happily, Cine, I think we should give him cookies for that...

And indeed it does, Bardock... *twitch*

Lana
Though, he does say it happily, Cine, I think we should give him cookies for that...

No. No cookies for him.

And wouldn't you say that refusing to try at anything would be failing at life?

Big Evil
You persist because you are scared. A scared little animal, afraid to recognize the truth that there is no divine plan, there is no truth, there is no nothing. That this is all a bad dellussion of self-reality that you must suffer untill you are lucky enough to die and once again become one with the nothingness.

You want to talk about being a good person? With my last shred of care for another human being take what I say to heart, and end your life sooner then later. Because I do have SOME compassion I'd rather you see peace now rather then later. However if you want to trample my attempt at trying to be empathetic I will be proven wrong yet again which is what I deserve for trying to play good, and take delight in your suffering. Because suffering is inherit to all living things, so I may as well ease my own at your expense if you're going to be like that.

Cinemaddiction

It's obvious that he's cool with suffering and harboring a negative opinion of the world. I'm surprised he hasn't admitted to attempting suicide, since he's too good for "our world" and all...

confused

Big Evil
You answerd your own question. Do or don't, there is no try. "Attempting" suicide would result in a failure and thus leave me in a worse condition where i'm suffering more. I'm not going to let your god get that much out of me..

Captain REX
You sound like an Agent from the Matrix, Big Evil. I will buy you a suit and glasses. But no Desert Eagle for you, I'll hold on to that...

Oh, Cine, we all know he's just saying all this to a) make us sympathize or b) piss us off. big grin

Lana
You can't do until you try, though. Doing something is the act of succeeding through trying.

Captain REX
Hurray for BE twisting around words. no expression

Captain REX
Well, this has bored me. I thought I would see something funny or worth sympathyzing...

G'night! big grin

Cinemaddiction
You persist because you are scared. A scared little animal, afraid to recognize the truth that there is no divine plan, there is no truth, there is no nothing. That this is all a bad dellussion of self-reality that you must suffer untill you are lucky enough to die and once again become one with the nothingness.

You want to talk about being a good person? With my last shred of care for another human being take what I say to heart, and end your life sooner then later. Because I do have SOME compassion I'd rather you see peace now rather then later. However if you want to trample my attempt at trying to be empathetic I will be proven wrong yet again which is what I deserve for trying to play good, and take delight in your suffering. Because suffering is inherit to all living things, so I may as well ease my own at your expense if you're going to be like that.

There is no truth in something you can't prove either way, silly rabbit. So, you're wrong on that account. Personally, I'm not scared, it's just taking a gamble. Besides, if there is indeed no heaven when I die, what the **** does it matter. I'M STILL GOING TO BE DEAD! On top of that, what in the blue blazes is "self-reality"? Is that anything like PERCEPTION!?

No can do. My life isn't mine to take, and your advice is meaningless, considering your humanity is gone with the wind, playa. Your compassion is about as useless as, well, anything else that dribbles out of your loose lips during your tired tirades in prophetic brooding and self loathing.

Forget Nostradamus. You're like some cheap Pinhead spin-off, only...funny.
laughing

Big Evil
You sound like an Agent from the Matrix, Big Evil. I will buy you a suit and glasses. But no Desert Eagle for you, I'll hold on to that...

Oh, Cine, we all know he's just saying all this to a) make us sympathize or b) piss us off. big grin
More like Morpheus, trying desperately to pull you out of the matrix. And failing.

Proving my point that that's all life ever is. Trial, error, and failure. There is no happyness, and there is no justice. But the wire is imbedded too deep in your skull to see that isn't it? You WANT to be in the matrix. You WANT to live the lie. You'd overdose on blue pills just to deny the fact that you ever have to meet nothingness as the only means of escape. You truly are a helpless fool.

So if you want.. I just won't talk anymore in this topic. No point in me countinuly to fail, because obviously your mind is never going to change..

Cinemaddiction
You answerd your own question. Do or don't, there is no try. "Attempting" suicide would result in a failure and thus leave me in a worse condition where i'm suffering more. I'm not going to let your god get that much out of me..

You've tried many things in your life and failed, obviously? Why would a botched suicide be any surprise? But, I guess you have to try living before you try dying, right, Beaver?

Lana
More like Morpheus, trying desperately to pull you out of the matrix. And failing.

Proving my point that that's all life ever is. Trial, error, and failure. There is no happyness, and there is no justice. But the wire is imbedded too deep in your skull to see that isn't it? You WANT to be in the matrix. You WANT to live the lie. You'd overdose on blue pills just to deny the fact that you ever have to meet nothingness as the only means of escape. You truly are a helpless fool.

So if you want.. I just won't talk anymore in this topic. No point in me countinuly to fail, because obviously your mind is never going to change..

Except Morpheus was determined to succeed...and guess what! He did.

You forgot something: Trial, error, failure, success. There IS happiness, believe it or not. Just because you're so deluded as to think otherwise doesn't make it true.

Big Evil
Except Morpheus was determined to succeed...and guess what! He did.

Okay i'm not going to argue with you anymore philosophicaly cause as I said, you're stuck in your ways and I refuse to let god take amusment out of my failures any longer.. But did you even WATCH the matrix?

In the end Morpheous died, we never got proof if infact Neo was "the one", and the matrix was not destroyed only his peverted offspring Mr. Smith. People still lived a lie, Morpheous died, and the vain concept of a technological Christ was never truly answerd. You call THIS a victory?!

Lana
Okay i'm not going to argue with you anymore philosophicaly cause as I said, you're stuck in your ways and I refuse to let god take amusment out of my failures any longer.. But did you even WATCH the matrix?

In the end Morpheous died, we never got proof if infact Neo was "the one", and the matrix was not destroyed only his peverted offspring Mr. Smith. People still lived a lie, Morpheous died, and the vain concept of a technological Christ was never truly answerd. You call THIS a victory?!

I've seen the Matrix a great many times. Morpheus's goal was not to destroy the Matrix, but to find the One, free as many minds as possible, and end to war. Neo WAS indeed the One, and he ended the war by destroying Smith and reaching a truce with the Machines. And it's said right in Reloaded that in 6 months they had freed more minds than in the past 10 years. The Architect agreed to allow anyone who wanted to leave the Matrix to do so, unlike before.

And there are two types of people in this world. Those who are weak, and give up after a few failures, and those who are strong, and learn from their failures and still try.

ShotgunWes
Morpheus didn't die at the end of Matirx. What movie were you watching? Neo freed all the people from the Matrix then he died. Or did he? Anyway, I know that Morpheus didn;t die because the Wachowsky brothers have approached him about doing a movie called "Morpheus"

Cinemaddiction
...patiently waiting...

Lana
...patiently waiting...

I bet you'll be waiting a while.

Though I wouldn't actually make that bet, as that's a fool's bet stick out tongue

I love the Ramones sig, btw yes

Big Evil
You were correct about two types of people, but not quite your babble about those who try and those who do not.

There are those that suffer.
And those that don't.

Those that's don't do not exsist.
If you exsist, you suffer, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you accomplish, all will ever know from here till your death, is in some way or another a form of pain and anguish.
So do yourself a favor, and find a quick garanteed way to stop exsisitng. If I had the money I know I would. But among other things i'm poor.

Imaginary
Why do you persist?

And by that I mean this:

For the past 3 days I've been at a friend's house. (Which was why things were so quite and no-one was pissed off lol!) But while I was gone I had an omen. It's not that I suck, it's not that you suck, it's not even that liberals suck.

It's cause we all suck.

Take for instace Ashley, she likes me. She's a nice girl and I'm flatterd, but I DO NOT LIKE HER.. But she does not get that, countinualy when I ask for her sister she doesn't hand her the phone and either i'm forced to talk to her stupid ass or hangup. Depending on my mood at the given time. I've told her before I'd help her find a bf if she'd just lay off.

But she persists..

I could just giveup, this is getting difficult trying to bag her sister who infact might not like me at all.

Abd yet, I persist.

Because we believe something, we feel so strongly about something we reach out for it. We give our flesh and souls only to face failure and more tasks ahead of us. And so I ask you why? Why bother? Why persist? What is to stop me right now from buying a weapon (any weapon it don't matter.) and making a big scene in some public place? Maybe kill a few people, force those stupid po-pos to put a couple rounds through me so I no longer have to work for my beliefs that get mocked and trampled anyways.. And yet they're ignorant, ignorant to the fact that they worked and will countinue to work to protect themselves and others from guys like me, who was smart enough to only have one last task. One last ounce of anguish and chore before he could throw God the big finger. And so It makes me wonder why you try, why you care, why not just do it? Go out with a bang. And have a little fun before the ride is over. No more struggeling, no more thinking, no more defiance or having to accept a non-bennefical happening. No more anything. You'd be given true liberation. Because you are no longer bound to a mind that encourages you to live, and to be punished for something you, nor I, nor even those ****ing liberals deserve. So I ask you..

Why do you persist?

Is it just me, or are you a smart person DELIBERATELY trying to cause trouble?

Gen. Grevious
Big Evil i have had many of my KMC friends (i aint mentioning names)telling me how your pissing them off just quit it man....or you'll have me to deal with first and only warning and lets gets something strait Jackie aint your girlfriend...i have used no profanity cause i believe we can work this out without it.....

Lana
Sorry, I'd rather continue on with my life. I can handle the pain of defeat, and I know that success in something I'm determined about is worth the trouble it takes to get there.

EVERYBODY suffers, it's a part of life. But either you can lie down and quit, or you can stand up and struggle on.

ShotgunWes
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Big Evil i have had many of my KMC friends (i aint mentioning names)telling me how your pissing them off just quit it man....or you'll have me to deal with first and only warning and lets gets something strait Jackie aint your girlfriend...i have used no profanity cause i believe we can work this out without it.....

Before I say anything let me first say: Nice avatar FF9 is teh best game ever!

Okay down to business, Who are you to come onto a board and threaten people with the chance of recieving your mob justice? Also, why do you feel the need to list all of your "friends" in your sig? it annoys me. Please remove it.

Big Evil
You only don't use profanity because you're afraid of others looking down on you. It amazes me how you want to fight me and yet your playing right into the game. "I want to say this as politely as I can so no-one dislikes me! Ohnoes! My suffering meter has increased!"

And that's all it's EVER going to do. This topic was desinged to piss you off you bafoon! It was designed as a test to see if any of you were clear-minded enough to see that your lives are meaningless, your personalities worthless, and that everything you do is shallow and will soon be forgotten. I can see my test failed, which infact, makes it succesful. And sense failure and success both cannot exsist, it infact makes it moot. And thus returns to nothingness. Wouldn't you want to do the same thing and finnaly be free of the wheel of getting hurt? You act as if I delliberately made this topic to strike a nerve, when I infact was trying MY BEST to help you not feel so damn powerless. Your only hope is to end it. As is mine, I just dont have the resources too.

Lana
Originally posted by ShotgunWes

Okay down to business, Who are you to come onto a board and threaten people with the chance of recieving your mob justice? Also, why do you feel the need to list all of your "friends" in your sig? it annoys me. Please remove it.

Your sig annoys and offends ME. Remove it.

But you won't. Because I have as much right to tell you to remove your sig as you to do tell someone else to do that.

Cinemaddiction
You were correct about two types of people, but not quite your babble about those who try and those who do not.

There are those that suffer.
And those that don't.

Those that's don't do not exsist.
If you exsist, you suffer, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you accomplish, all will ever know from here till your death, is in some way or another a form of pain and anguish.
So do yourself a favor, and find a quick garanteed way to stop exsisitng. If I had the money I know I would. But among other things i'm poor.

You know, people are more apt to take you atleast 5% seriously if you could spell exist correctly. That's not a rip, I'm being genuine. Misspelling really takes away from your credibility when you're trying to be all morbid and doomy gloomy. messed

Like I said, stop speaking for others. Not everyone shares your miserable existence. Some of us actually do know what it means to be happy! While you may be poor monetarily, take pride in the fact that you're rich with hate and malice! eek!

ShotgunWes
"Life is pain. You just learn to get used to it".

Does anyone know who made this quote? It's been bugging me for days.

ShotgunWes
Lana I wasn't talking to you. I've already learned not to pick a fight with you... embarrasment

I was talking to General Grievous, and it was a sarcastic remark. Except for the whole part about his "friends" that really does annoy the hell out of me. What the f**k?

Big Evil
"Life is pain. You just learn to get used to it".

Does anyone know who made this quote? It's been bugging me for days.
Google it.

Anyways, I know I won't get banned. Because then the mods would have to come to the relization that they are comparbile to Hitler.

Not because they are fascist pigs let me say that, infact I do think the moderators here do a good job.
But if I were to be infact banned I'd be denied one of the VERY FEW good things in my life, and that is the pleasure I get from talking to Jackie Malfoy over PM. Which makes you wonder what kind of sick human being it would take to deny a starving man his bread crumbs..

But I cannot do anything about it now can I? No, I have to sit here, and can only hope that in the midsts of thier onimpetance they don't abuse thier powers over me. Because even if they do, you'll still praise them. Kindof like that almighty god.

Life is like one big forum. Where you just can't wait for it all to crash.

Cinemaddiction
Big Evil i have had many of my KMC friends (i aint mentioning names)telling me how your pissing them off just quit it man....or you'll have me to deal with first and only warning

Let's lay off the threats, Cap'n.

I've got it under control, and in fact, I've noted your sig. May want to remove it.

You only don't use profanity because you're afraid of others looking down on you. It amazes me how you want to fight me and yet your playing right into the game. "I want to say this as politely as I can so no-one dislikes me! Ohnoes! My suffering meter has increased!"

And that's all it's EVER going to do. This topic was desinged to piss you off you bafoon! It was designed as a test to see if any of you were clear-minded enough to see that your lives are meaningless, your personalities worthless, and that everything you do is shallow and will soon be forgotten. I can see my test failed, which infact, makes it succesful. And sense failure and success both cannot exsist, it infact makes it moot. And thus returns to nothingness. Wouldn't you want to do the same thing and finnaly be free of the wheel of getting hurt? You act as if I delliberately made this topic to strike a nerve, when I infact was trying MY BEST to help you not feel so damn powerless. Your only hope is to end it. As is mine, I just dont have the resources too.

Yadda, yadda, yadda..doom and gloom..piss you off..I'm a ass-sore Magic addict..etc, etc, etc. Your "tests" are as invalid as your views of everyone else. You're no authority of any sort, and any tests you administer are for YOUR enjoyment. You get off on making others miserable, wanting them to share your incessant, constant state of mourning. Back the **** off. Some people ARE happy, and you're jealous.

Just leave before you're banned. Save us mods from any furthur arthritic conditions brough on from having to nix your ass and reply to your mindless droning.

Cinemaddiction
Google it.

Anyways, I know I won't get banned. Because then the mods would have to come to the relization that they are comparbile to Hitler.

Not because they are fascist pigs let me say that, infact I do think the moderators here do a good job.
But if I were to be infact banned I'd be denied one of the VERY FEW good things in my life, and that is the pleasure I get from talking to Jackie Malfoy over PM. Which makes you wonder what kind of sick human being it would take to deny a starving man his bread crumbs..

But I cannot do anything about it now can I? No, I have to sit here, and can only hope that in the midsts of thier onimpetance they don't abuse thier powers over me. Because even if they do, you'll still praise them. Kindof like that almighty god.

Life is like one big forum. Where you just can't wait for it all to crash.

Oh, you'll be banned, no question. Ignorance is bliss, indeed. How dare you compare us to Hitler. You're the one advocating and justifying hate, you simian. None of your pleas of oppression will be heard or recognized, because it's like extracting a tumor. Everyone wants it gone. As for Jackie, use e-mail.

Banning you isn't "abusing our power". It's doing our ****ing job and a service to a grateful community.

ShotgunWes
I don't know about removing the sig... But I'll be willing to change it a little...Depending on what's wrong with it.

Cinemaddiction
I wonder...

Big Evil
Oh, you'll be banned, no question. Ignorance is bliss, indeed. How dare you compare us to Hitler. You're the one advocating and justifying hate, you simian. None of your pleas of oppression will be heard or recognized, because it's like extracting a tumor. Everyone wants it gone. As for Jackie, use e-mail.

Banning you isn't "abusing our power". It's doing our ****ing job and a service to a grateful community.
Yes! Do your job! Conquer the TERRIBLE villain who infact heald no content over you or anyone else! Was just a foolish man with a loudmouth! Society is doomed if we let such a man countinue to post here *le-gasp!*

Go ahead, do it. Ban me. Let out all your anger and frustration. Let the hate flow through you and guide you to get a quick sensation of extasy. As that's all you live for because you infact can't tell me what TO live for. You're afraid, so you strike down those that make you face that peverbal mirror. But the pain won't go away. It permeates your exsistance. And it will countinue too. The way you lash out at me only further proves I am right. I smell your fear. It smells like morning daisys.. *Grins*

The great thing about being a pessemist is you're either proven right.
Or pleasently suprised..

ShotgunWes
I wonder...

My political or social beliefs shouldn't be infringed upon just because I believe in something that you do not. But if I must. I must. I'll comply if you PM what in my sig violates the rules. I'm not trying to be offensive, I just want to prove a point.

Big Evil
Don't try to prove a point to them, they are scared, filthy little dogs. Who's only defence is a loud ear peircing yip, or if a mod a sloppy disease ridden bite. Scared little dogs, frightend that they might have to contend to something other then the fleas on thier back. Doing little tricks for masters who do not exsist. Go here lad. And be free.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/forum/index.php
Another place im well repsected at that would like you.
http://www.hannity.com/forum/
You remind me alot of myself. Well, minus the nazi part lol!

Cinemaddiction
Yes! Do your job! Conquer the TERRIBLE villain who infact heald no content over you or anyone else! Was just a foolish man with a loudmouth! Society is doomed if we let such a man countinue to post here *le-gasp!*

Go ahead, do it. Ban me. Let out all your anger and frustration. Let the hate flow through you and guide you to get a quick sensation of extasy. As that's all you live for because you infact can't tell me what TO live for. You're afraid, so you strike down those that make you face that peverbal mirror. But the pain won't go away. It permeates your exsistance. And it will countinue too. The way you lash out at me only further proves I am right. I smell your fear. It smells like morning daisys.. *Grins*

The great thing about being a pessemist is you're either proven right.
Or pleasently suprised..

You bash people without provocation, imposing your beliefs and lifestyle on other people who DON'T WANT IT, and you persist to call people names, make false accusations, empty implications, and outright harass people because you want to. THAT'S why you'll be banned. Again.

There isn't any anger or frustration to be put into banishing a user. It's maintaining a positive environment, which means weeding out the userbase.

Your jargon and assessments are so ****ing idiosyncratic, I don't know know wether to laugh, or shake my head in disbelief. You certainly know how amuse yourself, that's for sure. You can think I live to ban people, think I'm "afraid", of what, who knows. Yeah, yeah.."pain..anguish..suffering..I'm ooky spooky Big Evil! Fear my wrath".

You're a clown who's flipped through one too many decks of Magic cards, drowning your sorrows in make believe, and escaping in solace you find in trying to convert people to your ministry of misery.

Well, hey, good luck with the recruitment there, dark one. Me? I've got a warm body waitin' for me in the bedroom.

Night, night. Remember, Jesus loves you..but I think you suck.

- Cine

Cinemaddiction
My political or social beliefs shouldn't be infringed upon just because I believe in something that you do not. But if I must. I must. I'll comply if you PM what in my sig violates the rules. I'm not trying to be offensive, I just want to prove a point.

If this were a publically owned forum, you'd have a point. Whatever "beliefs" are associated with Neo-Nazism don't stand here at KMC, I can assure you of that. If you don't see what's wrong in your signature, if you're asked to remove it from a Global, they'll let you know, guaranteed.

ShotgunWes
BUSH SAVES

Big Evil
So far this guy's the second coolest member i've seen.

Besides Jackie Malfoy ofcourse..

ShotgunWes
If this were a publically owned forum, you'd have a point. Whatever "beliefs" are associated with Neo-Nazism don't stand here at KMC, I can assure you of that. If you don't see what's wrong in your signature, if you're asked to remove it from a Global, they'll let you know, guaranteed.

I'm sorry but what do you mean when you say "asked to remove it from a global"? What's a global? Again I apoligize because I don't know that term.

No one can say what "can stand here" its called free speech. And if that were the case whatever "beliefs" christianity, islam, or any other religion holds shouldn't be cradled to here.

Cinemaddiction
No rebuttal before I sign off for the night, Big E-dull?

Bardock42
A global mod...that is like a super mod...someone that can ban you eek!
And actually I feel very insulted being below JM in any coolness list.

Big Evil
They try to give you this bull that sense a site is privately owned they make all the rules.

However it's privately owned IN A PUBLIC PLACE. (IE: the inernet.) This is like putting a tent in a library and saying you can sell cocaine in the tent..

Imaginary
So far this guy's the second coolest member i've seen.

Besides Jackie Malfoy ofcourse..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
I'm sorry but what do you mean when you say "asked to remove it from a global"? What's a global? Again I apoligize because I don't know that term.

No one can say what "can stand here" its called free speech. And if that were the case whatever "beliefs" christianity, islam, or any other religion holds shouldn't be cradled to here.

When/if a Global Moderator asks you to remove your signature, they'll explain why.

For someone who's so Anti-establishment, you're not too familiar with the Constitution I'm assuming you hate? Constitutional rights are triggered only when the government tries to limit our freedoms, not private establishments such as KMC, which is indeed, a privately owned website.

Big Evil
Constitutional rights are triggered only when the government tries to limit our freedoms, not private establishments such as KMC, which is indeed, a privately owned website.
Or as I like to call it, the tent in the library lol!

Bardock42
No actually it is more like you buy a house from the public and then you allow people to enter and they scream Hail Hitler all the time and you askethem to leave.........

Big Evil
Originally posted by Bardock42
No actually it is more like you buy a house from the public and then you allow people to enter and they scream Hail Hitler all the time and you askethem to leave.........
XD

ShotgunWes
Or... You buy a house fill it with "uncleans" like bardock42 and burn it down. Yes Bard, I know you're from the motherland, but that makes you the biggest unclean of them all. TRAITOR!

Cinemaddiction
They try to give you this bull that sense a site is privately owned they make all the rules.

However it's privately owned IN A PUBLIC PLACE. (IE: the inernet.) This is like putting a tent in a library and saying you can sell cocaine in the tent..

It's not bull, it is indeed at Raz's descretion as to what is and isn't allowed on this website.

Bardock42
Or... You buy a house fill it with "uncleans" like bardock42 and burn it down. Yes Bard, I know you're from the motherland, but that makes you the biggest unclean of them all. TRAITOR!

I can't believe you call my Fatherland motherland....you deserve a major beating.....oh and since you are not even german you are not included in our "Rassenlehre" and you will live as a slave if the Nazis ever get back to power.

ShotgunWes

Cinemaddiction
This is hilarious...

Bardock42

Cinemaddiction
Oh please god let him not be german........bad enough we were the original Nazis......please tel me you are an American and you think you are german because youdr great grand mother knew someone from germany.....PLEASE....

My guess? Someone's seen "American History X" one too many times.

Bardock42
Yes probably....actually after seeing American History X you should not be a Nazi anymore...he might have stopped after half the movie.

Big Evil

ShotgunWes
My guess? Someone's seen "American History X" one too many times.

I don't know... I couldn't watch it. Too much butt sex, but then the ramones would know all about that. Wouldn't they?

Bardock42
I don't know... I couldn't watch it. Too much butt sex, but then the ramones would know all about that. Wouldn't they?

But you seem like a friend of Butt Sex at least you mention it in aboot every post you make.

Cinemaddiction
Too much butt sex in "American History X", a film about Neo Nazi's? That's not speaking too highly of your stagnant affiliation now is it?

This is soooooo stupid...I give up. I'm above this, lol.

ShotgunWes
But you seem like a friend of Butt Sex at least you mention it in aboot every post you make.

And yet, you're the one who spells "about" wrong in every post you make. Dumbass.

There was butt sex in American History X because a few unclean saw an opening to take advantage of their better. Which they did. One man is not all powerful. It takes numbers to make change. Too bad your turning your back on your heritage. No wonder your mom's doing the black gardner.

Bardock42
What exactly does Butt-Sex have to do with my peculiar way of spelling aboot.

And yes I am aware of that...I have seen American HistoryX.....not like you who claimed he didn't. Do you even know anything aboot German History...we had a great History before Nazi Germany too.....

ShotgunWes
I know quite a bit about Germany, but I'm done arguing with you. You're a lost cause.

Cinemaddiction
This thread too. Just stay out of it if you can't control your emotions, guys.

Bardock42
But we are just discussing....I don't think Wes has many emotions involved...neither do I...i would like to talk aboot his beliefs (which he never stated) and why he has them.

Cinemaddiction
Wes' throwing in the towel. I say call it a night, this thread will prob. be closed.

Bardock42
Wes' throwing in the towel. I say call it a night, this thread will prob. be closed.
Call it a night....its 11:30 am here....stick out tongue

BackFire
Closed thread because of insults and simple hostility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.