Hi Ya'll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blacknightfire2
Well lets see I LOVE to Roleplay...but then if you don't you're a total LOSER! hehe Just Kiddin' suckaz! Anyway Kim Possible, Jimmy Neutron THEY FREAKIN ROCK SO HARD! Disney= MY RELIGION! Ohhh look at the dancing banana Happy Dance !!!! Thats SOOOOO tottaly the shiznit! Anyway I'm sorta gansta in my brothers words.. Peace to my homies! I'm a normal southern belle and sorta resemble Hillary Dufff...Or soo people say..Who knows..HELLS BELLS and Jamba Juice...COCA COLA is the most awesomest drink eva! And Lindsey Lohan needs her SEXI red mane back! Anyway feel free to talk to me...if ya think ya can deal with my KRAZINESS! ROCK HARD! ROCK FAST! ROCK SOUTH! rotflmao...and kissing my sexi bf. laughing rock Mosh Pits and Insomnia=my life. I'm a sexi crazy motha f-in biatch and I love to Party Hardy wine

PEACE OUT HOMEBODIES

K. Sim

TMACalicious
Welcome to KMC! Hope you enjoy your stay!

borg

Darth Mantis
Welcome Nightfire

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

blacknightfire2
Thanks Ya'll I guess I sorta forgot to say that I'm super random!

TMACalicious
lol, then i guess we're on the same boat! Welcome aboard, buddy!

a1hsauce
hey BNF...hope you like things here... im sure youll enjoy it

blacknightfire2
Thanx! I'm soo happy to be here...hopefully I'll find a good roleplay..

a1hsauce
yah we have some pretty good ones in the Unhosted RP...you should check those out

Morning_Glory
wave hi

blacknightfire2
Argh I'm a pirate hey there matey!

a1hsauce
wow...is that really you in your sig... you look pretty hot

ickeris2003
welcome and enjoy

blacknightfire2
Yeah thats me

joeykangaroo
hey ya *waves*

blacknightfire2
-waves back- hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.