BE assigns you a weapon..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I like Zelda, I like the idea of hack&slashing your way around those things that which bother you. And as such I believe we all like Link should be pre-destined to wielrd a weapon of destruction to smite our foes. So ask and ye shall be bared with the weapon I believe would best fit your pitiful soul. (Unless you're Jackie Malfoy which incase is a heroic, brave, courages, lovely, and good in every way soul..)

Spideys Sister
I pick.....Millitary Arsenal.

Big Evil
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I pick.....Millitary Arsenal.
You pick what I give you b-itch. *Ahem!* *Spideye Sister holds up her item and the stupid trumpet sound from Zelda sounds*

http://library.thinkquest.org/CR0214640/mace.jpg
Incase you aren't too familiar with weaponry, this is a light mace.

Why a lightmace? Simply put, because you suck. You neither have the mental qualities, nor the physichal capacities to wield much else. You can just run at something and swing widely and hope for the best. Or for my own amusment, the worst.

Spideys Sister
It looks like a pointy D*ck.

Cinemaddiction
I think someone needs a vacation. Again.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I think someone needs a vacation. Again. Who me? I'm on vacation.

linkslittlehelp
i want somethin

Clovie
Originally posted by Big Evil
(Unless you're Jackie Malfoy which incase is a heroic, brave, courages, lovely, and good in every way soul..) it is getting more and more boring each day.
make up something new maybe? yawn

and gimme some nice weapon

Spideys Sister
Link gets...A sword....DUH! laughing

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, i don't think Big evil will be assigning you a weopon for a long time lol. He got banned laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
I think i'll assign myself a weapon thank you. And no I don't care what you say, and no crummy little stick is going to work either...

Clovie
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, i don't think Big evil will be assigning you a weopon for a long time lol. He got banned laughing out loud it must have just happened.
when i posted he wasn't yet blink

Spideys Sister
lol, i don't think Big evil will be assigning you a weopon for a long time lol. He got banned laughing out loud SERIOUSLY eek! Party!!!!

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, it happened last night or less than 24 hours ago.

§P0oONY
lol, it happened last night or less than 24 hours ago.

Wasn't he being racist or something, That is what I heard

dark1365
Do me.

Clovie
he was being an idiot in the first place.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I dunno, i think he was just being an a*se lol.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by dark1365
Do me.

with pleasure...oops did I say that out loud? shifty

Clovie
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
with pleasure...oops did I say that out loud? shifty it was a guy erm

ApolloX
What weapon of untold power do I posess?

Spideys Sister
Do me. Plasma Blaster! Oh POB do you wanna run this thread? Cause...I can if you don't wanna.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by ApolloX
What weapon of untold power do I posess? You have super powers....Ohkay...You can have Thors Hammer

§P0oONY
I dunno, i think he was just being an a*se lol.

I can imagine that is true..

Spideys Sister

SnakeEyes
Give me thy weapon!

Jedi_KnightAlly
He was so mean to me...Even in the top of this thread...

Yeah, he's just one of those people that use the internet as a way of slagging and fighting people for a laugh, the ppl that can't stand up for themselves in reality, but can do it over a computer.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Give me thy weapon! Samurai Sword

Spideys Sister
Yeah, he's just one of those people that use the internet as a way of slagging and fighting people for a laugh, the ppl that can't stand up for themselves in reality, but can do it over a computer. Why do you think I talk to every one I meet? I'm a really shy person.

§P0oONY
Samurai Sword

I got a katana!!

Jedi_KnightAlly
Why do you think I talk to every one I meet? I'm a really shy person.

I'm shy enough too, but you don't see you nor I starting fights. Thats the joy of the internet, its easier to talk to people when your shy.

ApolloX
Thats true. At school i dont really talk to anyone much except my friends. They think im shy but i just have nothing to talk to them about. *swings Thors hammer*

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by ApolloX
Thats true. At school i dont really talk to anyone much except my friends. They think im shy but i just have nothing to talk to them about. *swings Thors hammer* Bingo. My friends are probably the only people I can show my true colors to. And my true colors are loud and Heard.

PrinceofBlades
Plasma Blaster! Oh POB do you wanna run this thread? Cause...I can if you don't wanna.

Hey by all means. But if you need help with weapons or their names, just give me a call..

Spideys Sister
Hey by all means. But if you need help with weapons or their names, just give me a call.. Sure thing.

PrinceofBlades
Cool, you see. Everyone gets along. Now I get 70% of our profits and...

Spideys Sister
Cool, you see. Everyone gets along. Now I get 70% of our profits and... No...65%

dark1365
Alright, I'll do it since BE's gone. Anyways, I know the people here better.

Go ahead, shoot.

silvertsume
ooOOooo! what is my weapon wink

dark1365
Originally posted by silvertsume
ooOOooo! what is my weapon wink

The sais.

Quick, fast, and deadly.
http://www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.net/Weapons/Sai.jpg

silvertsume
yay! ^^

dark1365
Glad you like it. happy

PrinceofBlades
Enlighten me...

dark1365
The maul.

Despite your name.
http://www.impactgames.biz/images/hammer1.jpg

Ladyluck
i want the weapoon seung mina has!!

PrinceofBlades
The maul.

Despite your name.
http://www.impactgames.biz/images/hammer1.jpg

close but no cigar, this is actually my weapon of choice however I have been known to use a war hammer....

http://www.cantmatchus.com/images/sword_of_the_earth.jpg

dark1365
You'll get what you're given.

The sabre.
http://www.fabri-armorum.cz/images/jpg%20katalog/tesak%20vlassky%20kopie.jpg

Ladyluck
this...

PrinceofBlades
You'll get what you're given.

The sabre.
http://www.fabri-armorum.cz/images/jpg%20katalog/tesak%20vlassky%20kopie.jpg

*scoffs* please I'll get what I see fit...

dark1365
The sabre was meant for LL...

Ladyluck
it's too short

dark1365
I know, I'll have it longer.

PrinceofBlades
good because I was about to use this...http://www.gondiaz.com/Phill_Blizzard/Protoss_Zealot_002.jpg

dark1365
Wristblades?

Ladyluck
i'll take the staff with the blade at the end, thank you...like the one in the pic i posted stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Wristblades?

Yes, I simply love those, especially those set with pisonic fusion. Gotta love those Protoss...anyways I gtg

Darth Mantis
... What do I wield?

cindy8219
oooh, can I have a weapon. Please.....

Killer_Dennis
I like Zelda, I like the idea of hack&slashing your way around those things that which bother you. And as such I believe we all like Link should be pre-destined to wielrd a weapon of destruction to smite our foes. So ask and ye shall be bared with the weapon I believe would best fit your pitiful soul. (Unless you're Jackie Malfoy which incase is a heroic, brave, courages, lovely, and good in every way soul..) What shall i earn..

jinzin
i need no weapons only my own skills...

Darth Mantis
This is the weapon that Jinzin wields... And is proud of it...

CermDocuments and Settings\J\My Documents\My Pictures\metal_cricket8.jpg

Darth Mantis
How do I get rid of that mumbo jumbo at the top of that pic?

IceWithin

jinzin
laughing out loud ok fair enough I'll wield the **** out of that!

BENITO
I like Zelda, I like the idea of hack&slashing your way around those things that which bother you. And as such I believe we all like Link should be pre-destined to wielrd a weapon of destruction to smite our foes. So ask and ye shall be bared with the weapon I believe would best fit your pitiful soul. (Unless you're Jackie Malfoy which incase is a heroic, brave, courages, lovely, and good in every way soul..)
I like ninjas the concept of hiding in the shadows before you strike is cool.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
... What do I wield? Thick Club with spikes on spikes.Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
What shall i earn.. Flame Alchemist Has his hands....Originally posted by cindy8219
oooh, can I have a weapon. Please..... Flower canon...I'll give you something nice once I know ya better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.