My friend has this theory about Qui-Gon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Travizzle
Ok my friend has this theory about Qui-Gon, he says that Qui-Gon was Master Sifo Dias (SP), for when he's talking with the long-necked man on Kamino, where the long-necked dude was like " A Jedi Master Sifo Dias placed an order for the clones" then Obi-Wan was like "Master Sifo Dias was killed almost 10 years ago." Is my friend right.

DeVi| D0do
*shoots self in head*

ShotgunWes
Sifa-Dias was a real Jedi. He was Count Dooku's best friend. After Dooku left the Jedi order he fell to the darkside and became Sidious' apprentice. His final task before he could become a full Sith was to kill his best friend Sifa-Dias. Sifa-Dias had found out about the Sith and ordered the clone army for the republic because he foresaw that they would need it.

Darth Travizzle
Dude, he was the one who thought that, not me.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by ShotgunWes
Sifa-Dias was a real Jedi. He was Count Dooku's best friend. After Dooku left the Jedi order he fell to the darkside and became Sidious' apprentice. His final task before he could become a full Sith was to kill his best friend Sifa-Dias. Sifa-Dias had found out about the Sith and ordered the clone army for the republic because he foresaw that they would need it.
M'kay, well my friend was wrong then, I knew it!

ShotgunWes
No prob. I'm glad you finally got that sig I made you to work. Happy Dance

Darth Travizzle
Ya I had to do it at that friends house.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
*shoots self in head*

*steals Devil's wallet*

DeVi| D0do
*laughs at Ast from beyond the grave as he realises Devil's a bum and has no money to his name*

devil

Ast Rofan
*laughs at Ast from beyond the grave as he realises Devil's a bum and has no money to his name*

devil

*hears Devil's haunting coment, but doesnt care, he still got to put his hand in Devil's pocket*

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

DeVi| D0do
eek! eek! eek!

Mist
*has no idea what the hell you two have been up to* eek!

*slaps darth travizzle's friend for being an anus*

socialrebel101
*shoots self in head*

Grabs gun, and follows suit.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Mist
*has no idea what the hell you two have been up to* eek!

Uh oh, I think someone is jealous. wink

PVS
your friend is wrong

you suck for making this thread

BAILY
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Ok my friend has this theory about Qui-Gon, he says that Qui-Gon was Master Sifo Dias (SP), for when he's talking with the long-necked man on Kamino, where the long-necked dude was like " A Jedi Master Sifo Dias placed an order for the clones" then Obi-Wan was like "Master Sifo Dias was killed almost 10 years ago." Is my friend right.

I think this is why Smith and Wessen became rich....

PVS
laughing out loud

dflood
eh who cares . eu is always a load of shite on a stick

Bardock42
Ah....pain...so much pain.....

Oh yes, an answer....NO

SithSpy
*shoots everyone in head, then places own head in automatic vice as it is less painful then reading these threads*

palpy_666
*Tosses in a thermal detenator to clean up the rest of the mess*

peejay88

HAHA, 'friend' indeed stick out tongue

queeq
I love stupid threads.

Stefan Kojic
*sees everybody dead and says: "Rest in pieces!", walks out, shoots palpy 666, goes home, watches the galactic news)

Darth Travizzle
DUDE IT WASN'T MY IDEA! QUIT BLAMNG BE YOU SONS OF B****S!

dflood
ah dont cry travizzle ,. all we are saying is that this thread is a load of myarse . aw as you wud say .......................

................ask someone who cares

Ast Rofan
DUDE IT WASN'T MY IDEA! QUIT BLAMNG BE YOU SONS OF B****S!

Calm down, I have seen you go into threads and *****.

dflood
yeah , all you do is moan . quit bitchin you shit bag

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by dflood
ah dont cry travizzle ,. all we are saying is that this thread is a load of myarse . aw as you wud say .......................

Ya I'm sorry about saying that. And I'm not just saying that because you used it on me, I'm truley sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I've had some TERRIBLE threads, like this one. And your thread was actually good. I was just angry at the time, and many different things. Can you forgive me?

Cipher
Can everyone let the whole Sifo-Dias thing go already?

It was part of Palpatine's plot, OK? Everything was......

Stefan Kojic
It's ok, I didn't mean to disturb you or anything.

PVS
Originally posted by dflood

hypocrisy at its finest wink

ickeris2003
*hits his head on desk* jeez people how manyt imes has this been discussed before theres already like a million threads about this ... look it up blink

peejay88
I can see where your friend was coming from, the part about Sifo being dead 4 10 years and being a Jedi master and as soon as Lama su or whoever says the name Sifo-dias, it clicks with Obi-Wan but meh. Happy Dance

dflood
Originally posted by PVS
hypocrisy at its finest wink

no i meant it in a sarcastic tone to show him how it felt cause he did that to me ,. we are all cool now but why dont you lay off everyones back and be nice for once

PVS
laughing out loud

nice try but *BUZZ* wrong

like i said...hypocrisy. half your posts are filled with profanity and insults.

dflood
maybe coz you bring me to that level

PVS
so i am responsible for your actions?
just when did i become your caretaker?

you know what? forget it. i'm ignoring you

goodnight smile

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Cipher
Can everyone let the whole Sifo-Dias thing go already?

It was part of Palpatine's plot, OK? Everything was......

right on

dflood
yeah i think ill do the same

Darth Halo
all of you guys are assholes that came with negative comments I can see that you guys are pathetic lifeforms with nothing better than to mess with people because you are too afraid to say it to their face in person and I sincerely believe that people that are rude to others in a place where people want to talk about things they have heard and things they want info about are a bunch of cowards. If you don't like a thread move on and find another thread you would like to post in instead of berating someone who just wants to have a discussion. I could see why this world is so ****ed up. Hey shotgun wes that is an inappropiate sig you got there how do you know if I am a minority star wars fan or not. you people say things because you thin you can get away with shit talking but you would never have the balls to stand up to the person. remember you don't know who is on the other side of the internet. quote me all you dicks want cause only people that like to bash others mock people with stupidity.

DeVi| D0do
All this would be rectified if people USED THE GODDAM SEARCH BUTTON!

I know the idea may seem foreign to many of you, but if you wish to have a discussion about something USE THE GODDAM SEARCH BUTTON to see if it is already being discussed!

Is it really that hard to understand?!?

PVS
Originally posted by Darth Halo
all of you guys are assholes that came with negative comments I can see that you guys are pathetic lifeforms with nothing better than to mess with people because you are too afraid to say it to their face in person and I sincerely believe that people that are rude to others in a place where people want to talk about things they have heard and things they want info about are a bunch of cowards. If you don't like a thread move on and find another thread you would like to post in instead of berating someone who just wants to have a discussion. I could see why this world is so ****ed up. Hey shotgun wes that is an inappropiate sig you got there how do you know if I am a minority star wars fan or not. you people say things because you thin you can get away with shit talking but you would never have the balls to stand up to the person. remember you don't know who is on the other side of the internet. quote me all you dicks want cause only people that like to bash others mock people with stupidity.

that trash talk works both ways tough guywink

bilb

and yet another Darth rears its ugly head...

kinda asked & answered your own debate there didnt ya? was that intentional or just convoluted?

Darth Halo
well can anybody say that I grill people all the time. no I do not I only retaliate to those that speak shit to me. I use the search button. I make sure my posts are redundant. I like to make my own path. I don't like war but I'll fight one if I gotta stand my ground. What I want to see is that these old fogies that are familiar with this forum shit be respectful to those that are new. Everyone was new at one point or another. No one has the right to grill somebody. If you want beef then create a thread specially for it and bash each other until you wet your pants. But don't go into other threads to say you suck for making such a stupid thread. If you think a thread is pointless tell a moderator and let them handle things.

bilb
well can anybody say that I grill people all the time. no I do not I only retaliate to those that speak shit to me. I use the search button. I make sure my posts are redundant. I like to make my own path. I don't like war but I'll fight one if I gotta stand my ground. What I want to see is that these old fogies that are familiar with this forum shit be respectful to those that are new. Everyone was new at one point or another. No one has the right to grill somebody. If you want beef then create a thread specially for it and bash each other until you wet your pants. But don't go into other threads to say you suck for making such a stupid thread. If you think a thread is pointless tell a moderator and let them handle things.

I didnt realize this was a thread for monologues confused

pr1983
Originally posted by bilb
I didnt realize this was a thread for monologues confused

laughing

DeVi| D0do
I never accused you of not using the search button... but the guy who started this thread obviously didn't.

I only disrepect the dumbarse noobs... not the ones who actually contribute well to this forum. And I disrespect them because they deserve it for being so stupid and ignorant.

If you want beef then create a thread specially for it

No. If you actually think this is a good idea, you're dumber than I thought... This is a Star Wars forum.

And I will continue to go into other stupid threads and say that they're stupid until people learn to not make stupid threads... and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

Darth Halo
I make sure my posts are not redundant. that is what I meant to say

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I figured that... smile

Darth Halo
Well when I was new and I still am I am learning new things about forum talk. Not everyone knows about the search button. Hell I still don't know how to upload videos or music into forum talk. I don't know all the internet slang. Hell I was lucky to find this forum. I didn't know what kmc was until the day I stumbled across it. What I'm saying is that being a dick doesn't make people want to stay in these type of forums.

PVS
no, actually idiots spamming the shit out this forum with nonesense makes people not want to come to this forum. with a lack of discussion there is no purpose to this. over the past couple of months its been like a big banner saying "GO TO TF.Net...NOTHING TO SEE HERE". feel free to play scapegoat, but the FACT is that everyone who DID go to this forum and doesnt now, thinks this place is a joke.

thats all im going to say about it, because who gives a shit anyway

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
no, actually idiots spamming the shit out this forum with nonesense makes people not want to come to this forum. with a lack of discussion there is no purpose to this. over the past couple of months its been like a big banner saying "GO TO TF.Net...NOTHING TO SEE HERE". feel free to play scapegoat, but the FACT is that everyone who DID go to this forum and doesnt now, thinks this place is a joke.

thats all im going to say about it, because who gives a shit anyway

All too true

Darth Halo
I never said a beef forum would be good idea, deviled dodo eggs

DeVi| D0do
Sorry, that's the impression I got from your post...

Excuse my culinary ignorance, but how exactly does one devil an egg?

Darth Halo
beats me I think you boil them cut them in half and put seasoned salt or something. I don't know but I think that is how it's done. But I don't eat that crap. But that doesn't make em deviled eggs Turning them to the darkside makes em deviled

Darth Halo
I merely just suggested the beef forum. maybe that quitter mike tyson might be there looking for something to bite

DeVi| D0do
I see...

dflood
everyone shut the hell up about starting new threads

all the bitching about it makes me want to start new threads about cheesecakes . stop bitching

everyone who wants to start a thread about whatever should be allowed without certain ppl moaning

ne way there is no rule against post without using search so back off

DeVi| D0do
Don't start stupid threads.

dflood
post reasonable threads but if i hear of any more controversy over that bleedin search feature i am going to explode

bilb
well see I for one am OOHH SOO grateful for every friggin newb who joins up & instantly posts YET ANOTHER 'who is sifo dias' or 'why is Qui Gon not in ROTS' thread.. cause you know we never thought of THAT before!! Thank God someone did! Good Lord.. this is exactly why the decent posters have taken their business elsewhere....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.