Calling All Star Wars Fans: A Star Wars Community Weblog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
I've enjoyed reading these boards for months and always love reading the well written posts by many of the people here. I've been a Star Wars fan all my life and I love making web sites.

Where am I going with this? While I want to make a Star Wars weblog where people could register and post links to news and interesting Star Wars stuff all over the net. For this to work it would need a community of people willing to post and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping out in the cause?

All that would be involved is finding links then writing, in your own words, a catchy title and then a short (1 to 4 sentence) summary. Here's some examples of good community weblogs:

Edit: No SPAM.

If I could even find a couple people who are passionate about moving forward that would be enough motivation to get the site going. I've been tinkering with a design for months and a friend has just stepped up and offered to help with programming.

So anyone interested?

big grin

DeVi| D0do
spam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.