Darth Traya,Malak and Revan and vs Darth Vader,Yoda and Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Well who would win? i reckon vader ect. what do you guys reckon

Darth Mantis
Well I reckon a recount... How many again?

Gen. Grevious
you can see so who do you reckon would win

Fishy
Sith...

Malak IMO takes Vader
Kreia attacks Sidious both need to win through the force and Kreia seems more powerful then Sidious
Revan vs Yoda, IMO Revan but lets just say Yoda has a small edge then Malak and Kreia would still join him and take care of Yoda

Apex512
Pre-suit Vader, Yoda, and Sids win, Traya can't take Sids. Traya got killed by the exile. Malak's gay, he got his mouth chopped off. All they have is Revan and he can't take Yoda, Sids, and Vader. Pre-suit Vader would kick Malak's mute a$$, while Sids would electrocute Darth Traya's blind arse as well. Revan couldn't handle this trio by his self.

Human Vader
thats funny

malak could take sidious after a good fight, vader will be no problem for him. sidious wouldnt be able to take traya. she killed three jedi masters by lifting her hand. plus her telekenisis alows her to use three or perhaps even more than three lightsabers. i doubt sidious or vader would be alive long. yoda would give revan a very good fight and i think might even be able to defeat him. but like fishy said, malak and traya would soon join revan and yoda would be done.

Apex512
I may have got carried away a bit, but the KOTOR characters' power sometimes gets way out of control. big grin

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i reckon that the word reckon is lame, and no one really uses it.....its just a made-up word to please ignorant rednecks, and is used in books like of mice and men, or to kill a mockingbird.

and the vader team wuld win IMHO.

Darth_Frobo
Kreia>sidious as she has more force knowledge and better lightsaber technique
Malak>vader he's a better swordsman and has A LOT more force knowledge
Revan>Yoda because he's Revan if you need reasons see the revan vs. yoda thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.