Hello! Hello!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bmd7578
Hi! I am the new and beautiful mature woman in this forum and I must say that I am uterrly god-damned ****ing disgusted by you immature and ****ing jealous assed little girls hating on Katie Leung! It's really a GOD-DAMNED MOTHER****ING SHAME! This girl has not done a damn thing to you.!! I think she is extremely beautiful and you bunch of immature, IGNORANT, TRASHY, LOSERISH, GOD-DAMNED MOTHER****ING CHARTER HOSPITAL REJECTS can't ****ing see that Katie is only doing her damned job and that's acting you MULE ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!! GROW the GOD-DAMNED ****ing hell up NOW and leave Katie's ass alone. Stop living in the ****ing fantasy of a story book!!!! AND yes it is very ****ing ignorant and racist to talk about her looks like that. There isn't a GOD-DAMNED thing wrong with Katie's nose or any of her looks. A small nose and everything you PIG-TESTICLE LICKING JACKASSES associate with CAUCASIAN BEAUTY is another way of saying I"M a jealous, stink-ass, ignorant, blue-collar, rat-infested trailor home toting *******! Exotic Beauty is the most beautiful beauty in the world and it's sad that there is still people in the world that haven't figured that out yet enough to adjust to this gorgeous actress playing "A wonderful FICTIONAL character," to cut my fantastic story short, GROW THE GOD-DAMNED MOTHER ****ING HELL UP YOU BUCH OF IGNORANT-ASSED, ADOLESCENT, GAZZELLE PUSSY SMELLING, BLUE-COLLAR DILUSIONAL RACIST! I think I've made my point!

Darth Mantis
sweatdrop Welcome...

tecknoyashi
uh .... hi sweat

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
sweatdrop Welcome...

laughing out loud

Um...Yeah...What he said no expression

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Watch your language!

TMACalicious
Welcome...... :/

whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.