Wendigo is back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



kmcdude
Lol,no he isn't,but Me and him have the same birthdate,like hot chicks and beer,he is not the best though,cause I am,I looked at some of his post's and think he is a legend(not as good as me though)Why did Mr.wendigo get banned? Happy Dance Happy Dance

WickedTexasMomA
He couldn't stop touching all the little boys, weird neither could MJ but they found him not guilty....

kmcdude
I hate MJ

IceWithin
Originally posted by kmcdude
Lol,no he isn't,but Me and him have the same birthdate,like hot chicks and beer,he is not the best though,cause I am,I looked at some of his post's and think he is a legend(not as good as me though)Why did Mr.wendigo get banned? Happy Dance Happy Dance
laughing out loud

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
He couldn't stop touching all the little boys, weird neither could MJ but they found him not guilty....
laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
He paid them for the Not guilty verdict...>.>

Lana
Hmmm...I think I might smell dirty socks....

spidergrl
Originally posted by Lana
Hmmm...I think I might smell dirty socks....

I believe that I smell the same thing! wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Hmmm...I think I might smell dirty socks....

His sock check came up clean. no2

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
His sock check came up clean. no2

Really? Because I found this to be really suspicious.

Clovie
blah...
same birth date...and what to be happy about? messed
he wasn't a legend and neither are you

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana
Really? Because I found this to be really suspicious.

So did I yesterday, that's when I ran the check and he was clean.

It's just a coincidence that he is a lot like Wendigo, other members are the ones who compared them, apparently he had no idea who Wend was.

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
So did I yesterday, that's when I ran the check and he was clean.

It's just a coincidence that he is a lot like Wendigo, other members are the ones who compared them, apparently he had no idea who Wend was.

Wow.

And Wendigo was far from a legend. He was banned for bashing. There's a reason his sig says "i'm sorry lana" laughing out loud

spidergrl
Originally posted by Lana
Really? Because I found this to be really suspicious.

*raises hand* ditto

why did he get banned anyways? wink

Spideys Sister
Is this about MJ's case or socks?

Lana
Originally posted by spidergrl
*raises hand* ditto

why did he get banned anyways? wink

Check one post above yours, sweets wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Is this about MJ's case or socks?

Both I think.

Darth Mantis
It's his clone!!eek!... Okay I'll shut up now...

spidergrl
Originally posted by Lana
Check one post above yours, sweets wink

embarrasment I posted late bag sorrys Lana

Lana
Originally posted by spidergrl
embarrasment I posted late bag sorrys Lana

No prob happy

spidergrl
All is well then happy

Spideys Sister
MJ was so fine when he was little...now hes white and all hell has broken loose

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
MJ was so fine when he was little...now hes white and all hell has broken loose

I'm white and all hell broke loose too.

spidergrl
Yea, but your an exception Ken! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imaginary
Wendigo was banned? Cool!

spidergrl
That was like ..... soooooo last summer Trish ...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm white and all hell broke loose too. Yeah but your a fine white guy...MJ looks like a woman.Originally posted by Imaginary
Wendigo was banned? Cool! Hi Arielle! And with this I go to bed.

Imaginary
Goodnight Trisha stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
blah...
same birth date...and what to be happy about? messed
he wasn't a legend and neither are you

yes I belive I am my friend stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
Hmmm...I think I might smell dirty socks....


Where? laughing

spidergrl
Originally posted by Imaginary
Goodnight Trisha stick out tongue

confused

Imaginary
Originally posted by spidergrl
confused

We swapped names.

spidergrl
wink i want to change mine?!

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
yes I belive I am my friend stick out tongue What the f**k?

to become a legend you need something more than to have the same birthdate as some banned guy erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
What the f**k?

to become a legend you need something more than to have the same birthdate as some banned guy erm

Some {cool} banned guy big grin

and I know how 2 play guitar aswell smokin'

Imaginary
Are Australians always this annoying?

Clovie
you didn't know him.

so what? you're not the only one yawn

Bardock42
Hmm is there no way to get around the sock check.....like getting a new IP or something?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
you didn't know him.

so what? you're not the only one yawn

Only what? confused Legend?

spidergrl
Originally posted by Imaginary
Are Australians always this annoying?


yes you are Trish!

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm is there no way to get around the sock check.....like getting a new IP or something?

Yes,u could but I dont really know shit bout computers

kmcdude
Or what an ip is lol

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm is there no way to get around the sock check.....like getting a new IP or something? yes there is detective

Originally posted by kmcdude
Only what? confused Legend? only one that can play the guitar, and i thought we agreed that you're not a legend erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by kmcdude
Yes,u could but I dont really know shit bout computers

Well, you can say you don't know shit aboot computers and actually be the best Hacker ever....you can also claim you don't know wendgo that is not a problem....I will try to show you what I mean:


He, im knew here i dint know som1 named Bartock or whateva but he sure were teh culest memba eva.....

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
yes there is detective

only one that can play the guitar, and i thought we agreed that you're not a legend erm

No,u dont have 2 think I am,but I do rolling on floor laughing

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, you can say you don't know shit aboot computers and actually be the best Hacker ever....you can also claim you don't know wendgo that is not a problem....I will try to show you what I mean:


He, im knew here i dint know som1 named Bartock or whateva but he sure were teh culest memba eva.....

True,but I still dont know how 2 change an ip adress

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
No,u dont have 2 think I am,but I do rolling on floor laughing i don't like ppl who has too high idea of themselves erm

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't like ppl who has too high idea of themselves erm

Thats ok, cause I like u smile

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
Thats ok, cause I like u smile but you don't know me.



oh and the best way to change your IP is changing internet provider stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
but you don't know me.



oh and the best way to change your IP is changing internet provider stick out tongue

Did Wendigo know you What the f**k?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
but you don't know me.



oh and the best way to change your IP is changing internet provider stick out tongue

I **The legend** like evry1 thats why I am a legend

kmcdude
Originally posted by Bardock42
Did Wendigo know you What the f**k?

Maybe rolling on floor laughing

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Did Wendigo know you What the f**k? me?
yeah of course, why?


Originally posted by kmcdude
I **The legend** like evry1 thats why I am a legend brilliant way of thinking


Originally posted by kmcdude
Maybe rolling on floor laughing What the f**k?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
me?
yeah of course, why?


brilliant way of thinking



What the f**k? smile


Thanks smile

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
smile


Thanks smile you're welcome blink

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
you're welcome blink


It is a pleasure big grin

eggmayo
It's easier, but less legal to get a proxy... jump to other peoples computers.

kmcdude
Originally posted by eggmayo
It's easier, but less legal to get a proxy... jump to other peoples computers.

What is a proxy?

spidergrl
HI CLOVIE

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
It is a pleasure big grin no doubt about that purplequeen1


Originally posted by eggmayo
It's easier, but less legal to get a proxy... jump to other peoples computers. but it's more complicated.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Clovie
but it's more complicated.
Just need an IP address with Port 23 open and a certain program erm

kmcdude
I would not know how 2 do any of that stuff,and look at wendigo's post's from that lol I dont think he would of been that smart eitheir

Clovie
Originally posted by spidergrl
HI CLOVIE HI HAYLEY hug


Originally posted by eggmayo
Just need an IP address with Port 23 open and a certain program erm and i can't have that
i don't have own IP sad


Originally posted by kmcdude
I would not know how 2 do any of that stuff,and look at wendigo's post's from that lol I dont think he would of been that smart eitheir he was playing an idiot, was a bit smarter than what's shown in posts erm

kmcdude
wow,I think thats cool

Clovie
what's cool?

kmcdude
I dont know

Clovie
messed you just said that something is cool.

Cinemaddiction
There's no sock.

Thank you.

Drive through.

kmcdude
I am doing ur head in lol

spidergrl
Originally posted by Clovie
HI HAYLEY hug


hows are you? stick out tongue

kmcdude
Goodnight clovie and evry1 else

Clovie
Originally posted by kmcdude
I am doing ur head in lol good luck with it erm


Originally posted by spidergrl
hows are you? stick out tongue fine and yourself, young lady? wink


Originally posted by kmcdude
Goodnight clovie and evry1 else sleep tight

kmcdude
Dont let the bedthings bite

Clovie
what bedthings? huh pillows?

spidergrl
Originally posted by Clovie
fine and yourself, young lady? wink


so so mam' euro

Clovie
Originally posted by spidergrl
so so mam' euro something wrong? lady

spidergrl
nothing really queen

Clovie
great to hear it happy

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by spidergrl
*raises hand* ditto

why did he get banned anyways? wink


laughing out loud "raises hand?"

kmcdude
Originally posted by Clovie
what bedthings? huh pillows?


rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud no bed bugs(are they real?)

spidergrl
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud "raises hand?"

I forgot that we weren't at skewl huh

hows you klauda?

kmcdude
What is a klauda?

spidergrl
she is a cloive

kmcdude
Originally posted by spidergrl
she is a cloive

Oh, embarrasment

spidergrl
bag i think thats how you spell it

kmcdude
It might be a ''C''........but only guessing

spidergrl
nah, its a K

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
So did I yesterday, that's when I ran the check and he was clean.

It's just a coincidence that he is a lot like Wendigo, other members are the ones who compared them, apparently he had no idea who Wend was.


big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.