hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grimian
i was wondering if i could have some stuff please i really need it for runescape 2 so if anyone can give me something my email is: [email protected] so please contact me with the good news.

jnr hiphop
I don't think you should be making threads for asking for things on a game. Maybe you should post something like this in a runescape thread.

TrAnCeDuO
see this is what im talking about. theres has to be something behind all of these n00bs asking for rune garbage at the same time. its happening way too much for it to be a coincidence.

The Ones
FFS NO ONE CARES!!! oh if only i could be a global mod. KMC would be a better place

StaT1c
Originally posted by grimian
i was wondering if i could have some stuff please i really need it for runescape 2 so if anyone can give me something my email is: [email protected] so please contact me with the good news. shut the f*ck up

dark1365
F-----g hell...............damn these stupid runescape threads!!!!!!!

The Ones
can raz set up something so that any threads with the word runescape in it get automaticly deleted

dave123
Seriously guys, I've made a runescape thread and a note in the note thread about this, and yet we still get more. If anyone has any ideas, please drop me a PM.... any serious ideas, that is big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.