obi-one konobi vs Maul vs anakin vs sidious vs marka ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damarus
i have no idea who would win.there all versin each other in one big room.(just to let you know).

Fishy
Ragnos easily.. More powerful then all those guys, he would never allow himself to lose from them.

Wickerman
1. story-wise, the jedi would ally vs. the 3 sith. Maul being Sidious' student, and Sidious inferior to Ragnos, he'd be the "leader" IMO. After the jedi get their @sses handed to them, i'd say Sids takes out Maul and Ragnos takes out Sids.

2. it's really wierd you spelled Sidious right but butchered Obi's name shifty

~wickerman~

Fishy
A lot of peole do that

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
A lot of peole do that

yeah, i've noticed. But ain't it wierd how he can spell Sidious but not Obi Wan Kenobi? laughing i bet it was just a typo and i'm being mean stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Fishy
How can you type one instead of wan. Its just easier to type because thats how you pronounce it.

Darth_Otaku
It's not easier,their both three letter words.But it all doen' t matter.now if you don't mind i'm of to lick my wounds.(if thats the English way of saying it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.