Who would you have as Lord Voldemort?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joli Bug-Azi
I know that Ralph Fiennes has been chosen for the part in THE GOBLET OF FIRE movie and it's an okay choice but who would you have?

I'd have either Jeremy Ions or Bill Nighy (Viktor in UNDERWORLD).

TheSun
Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
I know that Ralph Fiennes has been chosen for the part in THE GOBLET OF FIRE movie and it's an okay choice but who would you have?

I'd have either Jeremy Ions or Bill Nighy (Viktor in UNDERWORLD).
Bill Nighy seems too funny for me.

Joli Bug-Azi
Originally posted by TheSun
Bill Nighy seems too funny for me.

Not as a Vampire.

TheSun
Not as a Vampire.
I thought he was too comical for Underworld as well.

Joli Bug-Azi
I thought he was too comical for Underworld as well.

You have a point. How about Ian McDiarmid or Simon Templeman?

TheSun
You have a point. How about Ian McDiarmid or Simon Templeman?
Isn't Simon Templeman just a voice-guy? He does Kain in that video game thing, and something in LOTR I can't remember.

Joli Bug-Azi
Isn't Simon Templeman just a voice-guy? He does Kain in that video game thing, and something in LOTR I can't remember.

Yep, Legacy Of Kain, and he makes a damn good voice as well youngling, one of the best.

hk_*^^*
Tom Cruise..u no dat tom cruise and katie holmes r engaged now

shaber
^^^blink Katie Holmes is interested in Scientology as a result> sucker!

Fiennes is fine for the role. Remember he was the active antagonist in Red Dragon?

revolution_man
ralph fiennes is an awesome choice..watch red dragon...he is PERFECT...when they said that he's voldemort, i immediately thought..."wow...they couldnt have picked anyone better...he seems like the perfect guy"

Moosooman
micheal winnor

dark1365
That crazy-ass bad dude in Ace Lightning(childish show I know) sounds exactly like the voice that LV would have. High and cold.

TheSun
Originally posted by Moosooman
micheal winnor
Excellent choice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.