What did people get there dad's for farthers day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngelGirl
What did u get your dad for farthers day? or if u are a dad what did u get?

AngelGirl
I got my dad a mug saying the worlds best daddy!

eggmayo
I didn't get mine anything erm

AngelGirl
why not?

Mako Victim
Me ether.. I didn't have any money this year

AngelGirl
you could of still made him something!

eggmayo
My Dad doesn't appreciate made things, he looks at them and doesnt seem to care, and the only thing I could really get him that he'd want is beer, and thats just a waste of my money, I'll let him have some JD.

eggmayo
My Dad doesn't appreciate made things, he looks at them and doesnt seem to care, and the only thing I could really get him that he'd want is beer, and thats just a waste of my money, I'll let him have some JD.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by AngelGirl
you could of still made him something!

Ya know I never thought of that.. Oh well, I guess a cold beer will half to do instead

AngelGirl
Originally posted by eggmayo
in tat chase then i don't blame you for not getting him anything, from what you have said it does not seem like he disurves it!

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by AngelGirl
What did u get your dad for farthers day? or if u are a dad what did u get?

I didnt get my Dad anything for "father's day"...My mom gave him a few pairs of shorts from my Brothers Drawer eek! It was funny

mechmoggy

a1hsauce
a $100 gift card to Sears!

CorderaMitchell
a bob marley shirt,

Puddin
Flowers...hes dead.

Clovie
it's not a dad's day here confused

a1hsauce
do you celebrate fathers day in poland clovester?

Puddin
Really where do you live?

chelsea17
Well, my dad is a NASCAR fan...so last night at Wal-Mart me and my mom got him a shirt that says NASCAR Pit Crew on it

Clovie
Originally posted by Puddin
Really where do you live? *points one post above*

Originally posted by a1hsauce
do you celebrate fathers day in poland clovester? yeah. on 23rd of june.

chelsea17
We celebrate Father's Day on June 19th this year

a1hsauce
ohhh okay... i see smile

silvertsume
my dad said a good soccer season would be good... confused thats all he really carez about.. cuz he's never home.. no

Clovie
Originally posted by chelsea17
We celebrate Father's Day on June 19th this year and it is not always the same date? huh

Originally posted by a1hsauce
ohhh okay... i see smile good happy

dave123
It's always on a Sunday

Clovie
and same goes for mother's day?
coz here he have exact dates and it is on different days of the week

wowclou
i got him a picture frame with a picture of me in it cause this is the first father's day when he isnt livign with us... and i got him a catchers glove to help me when i pitch

GuitarBunny
i didn't get him n e thing
i really don't think it would have made a difference anyway

ApolloX
Nothing. I forgot it was fathers day.erm

dark1365
Well, the thing is, we don't give each other anything. On father's day and his birthday I'm like. "I was supposed to get him something?"

And then when Chirstmas and my birthday comes and he's like... "Oh, I was supposed to get him something?"

Neither gets offended.

LordKerrigor
i didnt embarras my father on his annual fishing trip with his boss and work buddys

cindy8219
ooh, I got my dad a massage chair. I'm in a really big debt right now, but i'm sure he'll enjoy it. erm

Killer_Dennis
I got him a bike jersy..his old yellow one was still good, but it musta stunk from sweat..I got him a red one, I got him a water bottle to keep his gatorade in, and I got him socks with the Canadian Flag on it eek!

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I got him a bike jersy..his old yellow one was still good, but it musta stunk from sweat..I got him a red one, I got him a water bottle to keep his gatorade in, and I got him socks with the Canadian Flag on it eek!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by dark1365
Well, the thing is, we don't give each other anything. On father's day and his birthday I'm like. "I was supposed to get him something?"

And then when Chirstmas and my birthday comes and he's like... "Oh, I was supposed to get him something?"

Neither gets offended.

pretty much the same here confused
only he does get me something on x-mas and my b-day big grin

Xtremechik2
I just got my dad a card for now. My mom and me are buying him a new cell phone.

edida
my gf gave me sex and a t- shirt..........both too big.

-Funky Punk-
well we got him the 8th season of mash

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by edida
my gf gave me sex and a t- shirt..........both too big. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.