coolest scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_fury
post what your fav scene was in ROTS

THEJEDIMASTER
the final battle

Darth_fury
which bit

twinsabers
when mace walks through the doors of the chancellors office adn tells palpatine he's under arrest

THEJEDIMASTER
umm i'd say when anakin gets his knees chopped off smile and den obi wan talks to him

Darth_fury
yoda vs sidious or obi vs anakin

Darth_fury
i like the sidious killing all the jedi so easilybut that makes the jedi look like wimps

twinsabers
i like that too even though all the jedi die but i like how they show all the planets i wished they would have shown more

Darth_fury
plo koon had a stupid death i liked him

THEJEDIMASTER
i'd agree with the stupid death... he wus flying an airplane O_o

twinsabers
i wished they would've shown more of went on in the jedi temple. the script says anakin goes and kills shaak ti and other known jedi

Darth_fury
u dont see him kill them

THEJEDIMASTER
it shows in the game smile i've played it

THEJEDIMASTER
i can tell u if u want

Darth_fury
well i say plo koons death is stupid its better than some of the others like getting shot in the back that was worse

Darth_fury
tell me

Darth_fury
i wanna know

twinsabers
i know its not in the movie but in the actual script it tells that anakin kills her. it must be a deleted scene

THEJEDIMASTER
first anakin goes in with shit load of clone troopers den he goes to the library. den padawans try to kill him but he kills dem all and a lot of jedis try stopping him but he kills them and den he goes to the control room or w/e and makes the msg dat tells all the surviving jedis to come to the temple so he can finish dem off. is there a jedi master named cin drallig?? cuz anakin has to kill him and his padawan

twinsabers
do u kill jocasta nu the librarian in the game b/c that is in the script to it said anakin goes to the library and kills her

Darth_fury
the bits that made me shiver was when anakin has his hood up and turned towards the screen and has yellow eyes

when palpy says "rise lord vadar"

when vadars helmet goes on and u here the famous breathing

Darth_fury
thats cruelty to elderly

Darth_fury
evil boy

Darth_fury
if only his mum knew

Robin Darkside
shut up, u all suck

Star Wars means more to me ,
u weak minded people

THEJEDIMASTER
lol

twinsabers
its true read the script

Darth_fury
shutup

THEJEDIMASTER
i dunt have to kill all the jedis because the clone troopers all go everywhere killin jedis

THEJEDIMASTER
so it dont show every1 who anakin killed

Darth_fury
not u twin sabers and jedimaster

Darth_fury
us r cool

THEJEDIMASTER
hahaha smile

grey fox
Had to be when darth anakin# walked into the temple with the troopers....simply breathtaking

# I only count darth vader as vader in the suit not before when anakin is not burned but still a sith i call him darth anakin

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by twinsabers
when mace walks through the doors of the chancellors office adn tells palpatine he's under arrest

that is the best scene
evil face

THEJEDIMASTER
but every jedi die so easily except mace windu

Wickerman
a nice scene was Anakin walking into the Jedi Temple with the clone troopers behind him (Imperial March love )

But THE best scene EVER was after the fight on Mustafar when Obi Wan takes Anakin's lightsaber off the ground. I mean the connection between that moment and then Kenobi giving it to Luke an episode later telling him "Your father wanted you to have this" almost made me cry.

~wickerman~

liam k
A good scene was the battle above courasant (sp) and yoda vs palpatine

bloody brillant

dflood
yeah he sticks a saber thru her . anyway back to the subject

my fav scene is when anikan and obi wan are talking right before their fight at the end . there is something very dramatic about it

macgeek2005
The Immolation Scene

Wickerman
Originally posted by macgeek2005
The Immolation Scene

that wasn't bad, but more shocking than cool IMO.

~wickerman~

ragesRemorse
the final duel.

Darth Bong
Definetly Darth Anakin storming the Jedi Temple. Even though I knew it all along, that was the first thing in all the PT that convinced me he was Darth Vader. smokin'

General Zodiac
Coolest scene is at Mustafar when Anakin looks at the screen after killing the separatist with the hood on and it zooms in and shows his eyes and Anakin looks so pimp in that scene.

amity75
A bit that really caught my attention was when Anakin and Obi Wan crash their fighters on Grievous's ship. Before his fighter has even stopped skidding, Obi Wan has somersaulted out his cockpit with his lightsabre ignited. THAT was cool.

darht dude
yoda vs the emperor and the ultimate battle

starwars

starwars

matreid
Originally posted by amity75
A bit that really caught my attention was when Anakin and Obi Wan crash their fighters on Grievous's ship. Before his fighter has even stopped skidding, Obi Wan has somersaulted out his cockpit with his lightsabre ignited. THAT was cool.

That was sweet! smile

Darthburgerking
The scene when the medical droid says that padme has lost the will to live how can a robot programmed to do normal medicine practices say somehing like they've lost the will to live, that line was so funny so yeah that's my favorite scene.

R2D2-89
did anyone catch wat the robot delivering the babies was saying? it was somthing like: "mmmbaah"...at least have someone who can speak english

maifoshis
"power.....unlimited power!" is my fave scene

Ani's Girl
I have several; I'm afraid I can't pick just one....

Anakin's march into the temple, hood on and robe flowing

Evil eye after the killing on Mustafar

Single tear after the killing on Mustafar

Anakin on the droid over the lava (several of those angles he reminded me of The Crow)

First breath with the mask

Veru (sp?) and Owen looking out at the twin suns of Tattoine after Obi Wan gives them baby Luke (reminded me very much of Luke looking out at those same suns after they had been killed).

Ani's Girl
R2D2, I think the robot was telling her to breathe...or relax, LOL!

Darth Travizzle
Favorite: Final Battle
Least favorite: Any long talks with Palpatine.
Saddest Scenes: 1) When Obi-Wan's talking to Anakin after his legs are cut off. 2) When Anakin's about to kill the Younglings in the room.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by R2D2-89
did anyone catch wat the robot delivering the babies was saying? it was somthing like: "mmmbaah"...at least have someone who can speak english
That's why Obi-Wan was there to translate. Oh, the funniest scene was when Palpatine was like " NO,NO,NO!"

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by Darth_fury
yoda vs sidious or obi vs anakin

^^^ i agree.... or! when anakin wakes up from his dream stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by R2D2-89

They were on a planet that probably never has many visitors, let alone a woman whose having the baby right then and there.

A nurse droid on a homeplanet should only need to know the spoken language of their people.

chubbychipmunk
i think the saddest scene is when he says code 66 and they start to play the really really sad music (but pretty at the same time) and the jedi are kiling eachother, and when anakin crys at parts

chubbychipmunk
oh yea. they music that plays when anakin and padme meet is really really pretty but also sad at the same time... john williams is a genious

R2D2-89
the saddest scene is when padme dies and shes in this coffin thingy...

kalsemo
So many, how do you choose!

Well I like when they zoom in on Grievous' eyes... that was too cool.... and I also just loved when he whipped out his 4 sabers and gyrated towards Obi-Won.....

Gryn Jabar
Anyone notice the first few posts in this thread are gibberish? Anyway, my personal favourite was the start of the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel, with Duel of Heroes playing.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by kalsemo
So many, how do you choose!

Well I like when they zoom in on Grievous' eyes... that was too cool.... and I also just loved when he whipped out his 4 sabers and gyrated towards Obi-Won.....
Ya, but I thought it was retarded how Ob-Wan block Greivous' spinning lightsabers by just sticking his lightsaber into GG's lightsabers.

R2D2-89
yea that was truely lame, seeing as he didn have enof power to wipe dooku out (insted he gets knocked himself) but he does have enof power to take on four lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.