The Jedi Temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twinsabers
Does anyone have a map or layout of the jedi temple? Like what is on each floor? can u please post any pics

THEJEDIMASTER
i have a description if u want

twinsabers
sure I'll take it. thanks big grin

THEJEDIMASTER
Removed from the surrounding bustle and urban sprawl by benefit of its colossal height, the Jedi Temple was the home of the Jedi order on Coruscant. It stood alone in its section of the planet-wide city, a towering edifice capped by a crown of five spires that housed the most important temple chambers.
Within one of the outer spires convened the Jedi High Council, the governing body of the order. From its circular Council chamber, a ring of 12 Jedi held court, monitoring galactic events and contemplating the nature of the Force. It was the Council that held final authority on Jedi missions on behalf of the Republic, and on whether prospective candidates were worthy of training.

Elsewhere in the temple, training facilities were staffed by revered Jedi Masters, who guided young Padawans in their first steps toward Jedi Knighthood. The most influential of Masters had private offices to plan and meditate. A well-stocked library contained knowledge from across the galaxy. Advanced communications networks kept the Jedi in touch with galactic events, and landing pads allowed Jedi transports and vessels to launch and land.

In its final years, the Council was led by senior Jedi Mace Windu and Yoda, two very powerful Jedi Masters. At the time of Palpatine's ascendancy to Supreme Chancellor, the Council contained such Jedi luminaries as Ki-Adi-Mundi, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Yarael Poof, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Yaddle, and Adi Gallia.

THEJEDIMASTER
its from the starwars official site databank smile

twinsabers
ok thanks but do u know of any pics or a list of rooms in the temple

twinsabers
Does anyone have the book "Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Episode I: The Complete Guide to the Incredible Locations from the Phantom Menace" It has a picture of the inside of the jedi temple could someone please post the pic here
big grin

SithSpy
This is actually a good thread and something I would like to see as well I def. would have liked MTV Cribs to have gone threw the temple LOL, can you imagine that Mace would have to be the one to give the tour, LMAO

Darth_Nefarus
PM me sometime, and I can send you the map

peejay88
this is off topic but!
Does anyone wonder why the temple is still standing in the new DVD versions of the OT? Wondered if anyone can rationalise this decision by GL?

EHmasterJedi
because it was still standing at the end of ROTS lol

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by peejay88
this is off topic but!
Does anyone wonder why the temple is still standing in the new DVD versions of the OT? Wondered if anyone can rationalise this decision by GL?
It was probably turned into a place for homeless people to stay.

Huma
Originally posted by peejay88
this is off topic but!

Perhaps only the inside was destroyed. the Emperor might of kept it around as a sign of his supremacy. A warning to anyone who might try to stand up to him (like the jedi did) in the future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.