usher poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rockerchick01
hears a poll abt usher!!!

golden moon
none no expression

Morning_Glory
there is already an Usher thread Im sure of it ... but o wel.. I dont really like Usher... I dont like any of his songs... they are over played and everytime one of his songs comes on the radio I twitch and I have to turn the radio- cause the songs are so annoying

golden moon
yeah! yes especially that "yeah" song! I hate it!

Morning_Glory
OMG!! *shudder* that song makes me quezy.

golden moon
fear

sblomie545
i hate all usher songs, he's really cocky and stuff, i went to NYC and i was in a resturant and i turned around and it was him and he saw me looking at him, i wasn't like star struck or anything i was like, oh okay? and then he came over and he was like, yo do you know who i am? and i was like.. umm yeah... and he was like, do you want an autograph or something? and i was like, no thats okay.. and then he looked like he was in shock, lol just thought i'd share me story, so yes im not a fan of usher

Morning_Glory
confused of all the stories you tell sblomie that is the hardest one to believe... confused sorry embarrasment

sblomie545
what do you mean of all the stories???

im dead serious

and i dont tell a lot of stories??

sblomie545
DAMNIT MG!

Morning_Glory
confused

sblomie545

Morning_Glory
confused o my pms

KillTheLight
*feels very awkward*....umm calm down people.. sblomie..MG was only making a comment..no need to get all defensive..no expression..if it's true erm then wootness to you..your obviously in a bad mood..now go look in the josh thread and cheer up..

sblomie545
it's not just this one time that MG's got me upset, but it's okay, im feeling better now, thanks to M4D

im still confused abuot the stories comment, but w.e it doesn't really matter wat someone on a movie forum thinks about me

thanks for the advice KTL... feeling better already eek!

Morning_Glory
I wasnt saying what I thought of you or anything.. I was just making a comment... i cant believe somoene got so upset over something like that ... confused you have freaked me out sblomie..seriously

sblomie545
sorry for freaking you out??? umm it just bothered me when u said you didn't trust me, i have this thing where i need people to trust me, like i said, i really dont care if u do or dont

Morning_Glory
confused

KillTheLight
ok kids lets drop this before people start saying stuff they'll regret..we're in an usher thread i worship this guy day and night and i know you all do to..so stop fighting and lets all love usher together..no expression

sblomie545
mad

oh well

Morning_Glory
Im not even saying anything

confused

KillTheLight
Originally posted by sblomie545
mad

oh well

no expression

sblomie545
dont listen to me

Morning_Glory
confused Im not

KillTheLight
lets all listen to MG sing one of her favourite usher songs ..

Morning_Glory
there was a little turtle and hs name was tom
he loved his mom and he loved his dad
all day long he'd walk around
everywhre he went he'd sing this song
bacca wacca doo and a bacca wacca dee
bacca wacca I LOVE YOU!

that song ^ rocks my little smelly socks off...

music

KillTheLight
hardcore droolio.. dance

Morning_Glory
yea Im dancing to it right now here at work... "peace out!"

music .....

dance dance dance dance dance

KillTheLight
banana02...you should totally make a demo..and send it to usher..maybe you coul be one of his backup dancersbanana02

Morning_Glory
uh... that is his song.. why would i send a demo... he sings that song...

but maybe I could make a new song...

... like Usher would have a "white" back up dancer... baahaaha no expression

KillTheLight
maybe you could settle for just being his sex slave then..

golden moon
oh boy! I've head everything now...! and so I can die peacefully!

Morning_Glory
i already am... he is like "yo" peace up... he's like let's just watch the scenes of me on "She's all that" ... no expression

petpet dont worry KTL .. you can be some other lame singer's sex slave... like one of the guys from Simple Plan ... or maybe Justin TImberlake

KillTheLight
Originally posted by golden moon
oh boy! I've head everything now...! and so I can die peacefully!

if your lucky mg will dance to usher at your funeralOriginally posted by Morning_Glory
i already am... he is like "yo" peace up... he's like let's just watch the scenes of me on "She's all that" ... no expression

petpet dont worry KTL .. you can be some other lame singer's sex slave... like one of the guys from Simple Plan ... or maybe Justin TImberlake

no expression..i want all of them

Morning_Glory
i knew you wanted them all.. skank!!.. have fun... give me details... i bet they smell funny .. like old mushrooms and sneakers

golden moon
Originally posted by KillTheLight
if your lucky mg will dance to usher at your funeral

oh joy no expression

I would be lucky if she did because I would be the only person there who would not suffer by that great performance...

evil face

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i knew you wanted them all.. skank!!.. have fun... give me details... i bet they smell funny .. like old mushrooms and sneakers

why do you want details...is it cause you want to compare them to the time when you were with them all..no expression

oh joy no expression

I would be lucky if she did because I would be the only person there who would not suffer by that great performance...

evil face

so lucky cry

Morning_Glory
oh joy no expression

evil face

crying1

golden moon
oh dear dear.... sowie

Morning_Glory
why do you want details...is it cause you want to compare them to the time when you were with them all..no expression

so lucky cry

you were with them first you whore... how was it.. you know you were there first.. just like you were with all the smilies first.. so gross....

dance

Morning_Glory
oh dear dear.... sowie

you are just jealous cause you want to be with Usher now...

you can go be his sex slave number 2... but Im the number 1...

so you have to have sloppy seconds.. bhaawwaaa sh devil

golden moon
no you ***** usher is all mine! I take the sowie back mad

oh my! that was really bad!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morning_Glory
no you bich usher is all mine! I take the sowie back mad

I knew you lovered Usher -- you shouldnt have been so secret about it... you wish Tobey was usher ... you probably make mash potatoes in the shape of Usher's bum every night when you eat ( you must love potatoes too) weird o... confused

golden moon
oh and the ***** means B!tch

golden moon
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I knew you lovered Usher -- you shouldnt have been so secret about it... you wish Tobey was usher ... you probably make mash potatoes in the shape of Usher's bum every night when you eat ( you must love potatoes too) weird o... confused

seriously I do love potatoes stick out tongue

yeah, tobey is just someone I talk about to hide my feelings for ushie!

golden moon
EDIT: My Ushie evil face

Morning_Glory
you are so right MG ... I lover Usher so much.. I have some of his afros fluff and I lick it every day right before I go to bed... I feel at one with Usher when I do that.. Im so jealous of you MG that you are his number sex slave... how can I be more like you...tell me NOW!...*waits*

you are strange confused

golden moon
okay now that was GOOD laughing

but you forgot to put number 1... you only said number muahahahaaaa!

huh??? I am sleepy it's 4:30, night... I gotta go erm

Morning_Glory
4:30 am ??? wtf! where in this world do you live? where it is that time.. thats crazy...

golden moon
I am in cyprus... in the mediteranean see, a REALY boring country... where we speak (don't laugh) greek! ewww!

Morning_Glory
so you speak 2 languages..cool...i bet it's super pretty there...

golden moon
2-3 languages nothing special... oh and yeah you bet wrong erm it's very hot here and boring... everything is behind the world and not to mention the hour problem that when I am online nobody else is mad

anyway I gtg it's gone 4:50 I am melting yawn

sblomie545
i personally dont think usher's all that attractive... nice body though

Morning_Glory
2-3 languages nothing special... oh and yeah you bet wrong erm it's very hot here and boring... everything is behind the world and not to mention the hour problem that when I am online nobody else is mad

anyway I gtg it's gone 4:50 I am melting yawn

byeee wave sleep tight sleeping

KillTheLight
bye golden moon have a nice usher dream..you know your going to stick out tongue

sblomie545
do you guys think usher is hot?

golden moon
bye golden moon have a nice usher dream..you know your going to stick out tongue

ha!

Originally posted by sblomie545
do you guys think usher is hot?

NO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.