Hidden things in episode II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Darth Gabe
Well, first of all grab your video or dvd and go to the geonosian battle arena just when dooku moves his hand to stop all battle droids...in that moment when all the jedi lower lightsabers...I`ve heard something like a thundering sound...I asked this a few years ago in the official site...to Jocasta Nu, at SW.com they answered me that that noise where the republic cruisers entering to atmosphere...it totally made sense!!! when space shuttles from nasa enter atmosphere it makes a thundering sound as well...

If you like this film "hidden feature" I have more

Hope you like it

DenKi
Interesting, ill have a look at the tonight

Wickerman
that was pretty good actually. I assumed it was that, having seen what happened next, but had no idea if i was right or wrong. Got any more?

thumb up

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
Im gonna watch the movie after work to see and hear this.. very intresting though

Lord Darth Gabe
well...Another interesting thing in episode 2 is Jango knewing about order 66 when he told obi-wan "they`ll do their job well, I`ll guarantee that."

Ki_Adi_Mundi
anyone have any intelligent comments about jedi master sipha dias...cause this other forum thinks he is qui gon?

DenKi
Originally posted by Lord Darth Gabe
well...Another interesting thing in episode 2 is Jango knewing about order 66 when he told obi-wan "they`ll do their job well, I`ll guarantee that."

We dont know if he knows about the Order 66 as all the clones do since they know what to do when that command is called. But When the order is given to Execute Order 66 They wont ask and questions or anything, they will just get on with there job right away.

As Jango said

"They`ll do their job well, I`ll guarantee that"

Cypher-Jinn
Sifo Dias is not QGJ, he was a real Jedi master that was killed by Palpatine, as when he was looking for his second apprentice, he went to Sifo Dias 1st, but when he refused, he killed him with a force fireball. Then when ordering the Army, Dooku used another Dark Jedi who was a changling, to pretent to be Sifo Dias and order the army.

DenKi
Cypher-Jinn,

Dont ever post on here again you look totaly stupid and none of what you said was correct. Im guessing your about 12-15

yerssot
Cypher, there's a thread about posting non-canon stuff...
it basicly says: don't present anything based on non-canon and EU as the truth wink

darth-yoda
LORD DARTH GABE you got anymore things like that

Ki_Adi_Mundi
ok yeah cypher-jinn is full of it, but then what do the rest of you think...i mean obviously there really is no way of knowing exactly who he is, maybe he is no one but a regular jedi, but i happen to think there is something fishy going on, i have my own theory but i don't know if anyone is interested, but i am interested in what other people think...let me know

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Ki_Adi_Mundi
anyone have any intelligent comments about jedi master sipha dias...cause this other forum thinks he is qui gon?
Is it my thread?

Blu93GT

Originally posted by Ki_Adi_Mundi

this thread isn't about "jedi master sipha dias" or "qui gon" - it's about...

Blu93GT
back on topic...

...in that moment when all the jedi lower lightsabers...I`ve heard something like a thundering sound...I asked this a few years ago in the official site...to Jocasta Nu, at SW.com they answered me that that noise where the republic cruisers entering to atmosphere...

thanks for pointing that out - i'll listen for it next time!

i'd love to read about any other details i might have missed!

Gunship Pilot
Well as everyone knows...Lord Darth Gabe is no more around, he was banned a few weeks ago...I`m his predessesor Gunship Pilot, and there`s one more thing I would like to tell:

Remember the hologram talk of Obi-Wan with Yoda and Mace at Yoda`s chambers...right when Obi says "They said master Syfo-Dyas placed an order to create a clone army, at the request of the senate over ten years ago!" in this moment Mace and Yoda stared for a long time, and this was the trigger that made me think that The Phantom Menace was actually a "phantom menace"...the blockade on Naboo was a mere distraction for the jedi...Sidious real plans where at Coruscant, training Dooku, who was a jedi, make him infiltrate in the jedi archives and erasing Kamino in a way no jedi found out about it...

The jedi were looking at the other side of the galaxy, meditating about the dark lord (darth maul)

And it is obvious Maul was just an instrument...he did not see it

dflood
if that is true then gl isa genious

Sith-Nerd
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
Im gonna watch the movie after work to see and hear this.. very intresting though

so this is what you do at work.......haha

exanda kane
The Jango things makes sense actually.

One of Jango's main reasons and draws for being the Prime Clone was that he would be instrumental in the destruction of the Jedi, and he would have had to have some guarentee that they would because what would it look like to him if there's a few odd million clones of himself being led by Jedi.

And Jango hates the Jedi for killing the last Mandalorians on Galidran, of which he was the only survivor.

lisahenderson15
you know when obiwan is telling R4 to prepare to send a message to mace and yoda, why does he say, "care of the old folks home". I even put on the caption and that's what it says. (don't get mad, this goes with the topic "hidden things in episode ii" kinda.)

yerssot
it's just a joke...

y'know... those jedi masters he report to being old... confused

lihp123
Anyone notice that when you remove the 'fo' out of Sifo-Dyas, the name kinda sounds like sidious. Did Lucas do this on purpose. As for secret things in EpII, during the chase scene on coruscant, there are some TIE fighters chasing an X wing. They are very small and difficult to see, you may need to look on the Internet for an image, and it took me ages to find them. i think its just before Anakin is flying straight down and obi wan is saying 'Pull up Anakin, pull up'. I think there are also two Millenium Falcon type ships somewhere in the film. I remember that the two are on the left side of the screen and are both landed. it is in a scene where a red/pinkish transport ship is flying to land on Naboo, carring Padme, anakin and R2. You may need to find an image on the internet again as they are difficult to spot.

Stealth Agent
this is all extremley interesting i am sure it will give me orgasims in the middle of the night

matreid
Lol.

Celebrate
Originally posted by lihp123
Anyone notice that when you remove the 'fo' out of Sifo-Dyas, the name kinda sounds like sidious.
wow, no, i never noticed that before

Captain REX
That's kinda weird, SA...

Dooku did not fall to the Dark Side until after the death of Qui-Gon, for whoever was saying that Maul was just a tool for Sidious to train Dooku while all the Jedi weren't watching. It was one of the reasons he left, other than the rotting and corruption of the Republic...

Master Shaak Ti
Wow all of these are intresting. I got to watch the movie later today and look for these things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.