lady deathstrike VS x-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
does X have what it takes to beat deathstrike?

stormlover
i'm not sure.
-they are both really brutal fighters(like wolverine)
-they both have sharp and unbreakable claws
-x23 might have more agility and strength
-lady d has 10 claws x23 has 4 in all
i think it would be a very long fight, but i believe x23 has a better chance of winning.

stormlover
then again......
-lady d has pretty good agility, strength, and fighting skills
-i believe lady d's claws are slightly larger
i think the fight could go either way.

WOLVERINEFAN
deathstrike wins

WOLVERINEFAN
x23 is just a kid and the only reason why she gave wolverine a hard time was because he didnt want to fight a little girl

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by stormlover
i'm not sure.
-they are both really brutal fighters(like wolverine)
-they both have sharp and unbreakable claws
-x23 might have more agility and strength
-lady d has 10 claws x23 has 4 in all
i think it would be a very long fight, but i believe x23 has a better chance of winning.

Lady Deathstrike is stronger and faster then Wolverine, who is superior then X-23 in all aspects. Deathstrike wins.

JRW
deathstrikes agility is amazing she has practically olympic level gymnastics abilities and huge claws
x23 i love her but she has 4 and i believe 2 on her feet (i read it on one marvel site)

deathstrike wins

Hulk Power
Just think about it, if X-23 kicks Lady D, it will do a lot of damage. I think X-23 will take this after a really long fight.

stormfront13
also x is supposed to have a better healing factor than wolvie, and i read somewhere that she was faster too, plus the extra claws in her foot will help

GalacticStorm
Lady Deathstrike. Shes got far more experience. Is a better fighter and more ruthless.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by stormfront13
also x is supposed to have a better healing factor than wolvie, and i read somewhere that she was faster too, plus the extra claws in her foot will help

I think this gives her the edge she needs to win. I'm going for X-23. I have to go with her because she is a total bad a$$.

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lady Deathstrike is stronger and faster then Wolverine, who is superior then X-23 in all aspects. Deathstrike wins.

i dunno srank...i'm usually in agreement with your thoughts on these fights 100% but this isn't one of those times....if being stronger and faster where the only tools deathstrike needed she would tear wolverine a new one...but whenever I see them fight it's wolverine who's doing all the ass kicking..hell he straight up schooled her and he only had bone claws at the time...x-23 has a huge chance to win this fight...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
i dunno srank...i'm usually in agreement with your thoughts on these fights 100% but this isn't one of those times....if being stronger and faster where the only tools deathstrike needed she would tear wolverine a new one...but whenever I see them fight it's wolverine who's doing all the ass kicking..hell he straight up schooled her and he only had bone claws at the time...x-23 has a huge chance to win this fight...

Yeah, I was just making a fast post because I was leaving. I didn't mean that Deathstrike would win because she was stronger and faster. I just brought it up because stormlover thought X-23 was stronger and more agile then Deathstrike, which is far from true. Wolverine told 23 straight to her face he was better then her in every way and by abc logic so his Lady Deathstrike. The way it stands right now there is also a huge skill and experience gap and unlike Wolverine, 23 can't afford to lose her cool in battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.